It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would this corona epidemic period be a good time for alien disclosure?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
During the current Corona virus crisis, a lot of people are working from home/in self isolation.
Many have bought supplies/prepping material (toilet paper in particular..)

Wouldnt the current situation be good for disclosing information regarding an alien prescence on Earth? I mean since everyone is at home and not currently in a position for rioting and looting.
Or would it just add panic upon an already fearful population?

What do you think?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe
i like the idea and yes it seems a nice time to do it
but i think they would be trying to do too much at the same time
this virus needs their attention
but more than happy for them to disclose when they want
sooner rather than later would be nice

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Yes, it's also a good time to tell people we also live in a simulated reality, there's a giant asteroid hurtling towards earth and that Johnson and Johnson has decided to permanently stop producing toilet paper.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
No. People would blame the aliens for the virus. Not a good start!

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

We could shift the blame to those pesky little E.T. critters

As a side note, I don't recall her name but a UK politician got herself fired for declaring 9/11 as "a good day to bury bad news" . So it wouldn't surprise me this virus will be used by many for a variety of non-health issues.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
now, positive waves man......we need those guys in the sky ships.....now...if not now....then in 3 days when the food shortage news hits....or just bring the motherships now....great Scriptural denoted deception.....and they can maybe if they want cure the virus and its 88 mutations

something like such....

if we see aliens ships.....they are not our friends...coldcock em in the kisser, get your fist all greasy with acrid non biological goo....but I'll try anyway. I blame them as being in house with the evil one......and I want to make a move for righteous dignity....with extreme righteous indignation on their jaw with my heel, if I can manage just a try, all I want....one try
edit on 24-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
if someone finds an alien near me here....bring IT to me.....

he he ...first I'll ask him if he will believe what Jesus did....he could be my brother then.....if he says no.....

it would be better if his spirit had never been created.....I'll make him sqeeal he say no

I'll grab his back legs like a 400 pound wild hog and up end him a good one.....

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
Wouldnt the current situation be good for disclosing information regarding an alien prescence on Earth?
People who ask for disclosure seem to think that alien presence is the only acceptable thing to disclose (even if it's not true).

I made a thread explaining how it looks like the UK already had disclosure, but nobody paid any attention because it wasn't the aliens answer they were looking for (not that it rules out aliens either, but it might be a true disclosure. Or not):

Is this what UFO disclosure looks like?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: UltimaRatio1
No. People would blame the aliens for the virus. Not a good start!

It has happened previously, look at reports around the time of the Black Death. Many reports stated that "lights in the sky" along with a "mist" were present prior to a outbreak, also the way it moved through Europe is said to be far to fast for the time period. Well worth a look down the rabbit hole if you have a spare afternoon.

Ref the OP....

We will get disclosure when the hierachy see fit to tell us and to thus gain from it. I will not hold my breath of any official discloure anytime soon, there are far to many issues that would arise from it. Imagine if it was known that Governments had known of their existance for decades/Millenia and we had not heard a official peep, the possible technology exchange that could of helped Billions.

Not to mention it is a great cover story for any number of black budget programs.

I think we would need a near world ending event and that disclosure would somehow limit the disruption for it to be made publically known to ever see light of day. They have everything to lose and very little to gain from what I see.

That is if there is a disclosure to be made in the first place?.

edit on 24-3-2020 by Petra137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I suspect the response may be...

A) Believers. "I knew all along".

B) Non-believers. "I still don't believe".

C1) Inberweeners. "Wow, like, awesome, or something...."

C2) Inberweeners. "Meh..."

Nice idea but I also suspect these or similar responses, whatever the timing may be.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

What if the virus actually IS the alien searching for suitable hosts and only killing those that are not suitable?

link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

People don´t want disclosure of any kind. They want saviors!

link   
Sure... Everyone is in lock down, unemployed and bored. AND the beer shelves are empty....peeps definetly wouldn't riot now. Lmao

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

You mean Area-51 is actually a toilet paper factory?

edit on 24-3-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

No. They make viruses.

(and the odd plane or two).
edit on 2432020 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Maybe, because there are less chances of riots with a pandemic. That's assuming that the government will ever disclose.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: Dr UAE

You mean Area-51 is actually a toilet paper factory?

haaahaaa and a pretty sophisticated ones too, has to do with automated probing

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The "aliens" have already shown themselves to you with their coronavirus hoax.

You don't have the eyes to see or the ears to hear.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
During the current Corona virus crisis, a lot of people are working from home/in self isolation.
Many have bought supplies/prepping material (toilet paper in particular..)

Wouldnt the current situation be good for disclosing information regarding an alien prescence on Earth? I mean since everyone is at home and not currently in a position for rioting and looting.
Or would it just add panic upon an already fearful population?

What do you think?

I think those in control want to keep everyone as pacified and calm as possible. Piggybacking disclosure onto a pandemic seems too much of a gamble, in terms of pushing the public 'over the edge'.

I can just imagine the WH pressers though....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join