It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I checked Twitter and Facebook and that photo does not appear with the update. Did you see it? The quoted update currently has no photo.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
More on Hydroxychloroquine, the drug being mentioned by President Trump:

- Hydroxychloroquine was approved for medical use in the United States in 1955.

- On the WHO’s List of Essential Medicines, as the safest and most effective medicines needed in a health system.
- Chloroquine is used to treat malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.
- 

Wholesale cost in the developing world is about US$4.65 per month, when used for rheumatoid arthritis or lupus.
- 

As of 2020, the wholesale cost of a month of treatment in the US is about US$25, and in the UK it costs about £5.15.
- 

In 2017, it was the 128th most prescribed medication in the United States with more than five million prescriptions.

- It is not used to prevent malaria, but rather to kill the organism responsible for the disease.

- Quinine is found in Soda Water (a common mixer with alcohol).

Understand the need for a clinical trial, but it seems the "critical case" patients could be given the right to request this treatment. In the meantime, MSM starting to roll out a "unsafe and deadly" PR campaign:

Bloomberg: Virus Drug Touted by Trump, Musk Can Kill With Just Two Gram Dose

CNN: Nigeria records chloroquine poisoning after Trump endorses it for coronavirus treatment

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Dash =

Us =

Mods =

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Here’s another article from France24. Honestly there seems to be a war against even considering this which in my opinion says a lot. Lots of Doctor’s and media telling people it would be fatal.

France24 Article

“ Didier Raoult, director of a university hospital institute in Marseille, explained that he had conducted a clinical trial in which he treated 25 Covid-19 patients with hydroxychloroquine. After six days, he said, only 25 percent of patients who took this drug still had the virus in their body. By contrast, 90 percent of those who had not taken hydroxychloroquine continued to carry the Covid-19.”

Trials should have been started immediately. Instead the media uses it as a political hit!

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hydroxychloroquine is not meant to kill the virus. It's anti-inflammatory. It's meant to keep people alive until their body fights off the virus. Inflammation is what kills you in the end.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
Hydroxychloroquine is not meant to kill the virus. It's anti-inflammatory. It's meant to keep people alive until their body fights off the virus. Inflammation is what kills you in the end.

What I have read is that the purpose of the hydrochloroquine is to allow zinc to enter the bodies cells, where the zinc interferes with the viruses ability to replicate inside the cell.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

What zinc?

You are right that it also seems to reduce viral load.
www.virology.ws...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

What zinc?

Zinc that is in your bloodstream.
It is found in many of the foods that you eat.
It is included in daily multivitamins, as it is necessary for good health.
I have been taking approximately 50 mg/day for a little while now.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

In the meantime, MSM starting to roll out a "unsafe and deadly" PR campaign:

They've spent four decades sayings, "We're not trying to scare you, but..." Everything the last forty years has been a crisis, catastrophic, dire, disaster, deadly, etc, etc
This isn't going to be any different. They've built it into the apocalypse. And many are openly playing politics with it, hoping the "Wuhan virus" or the economy hurts Trump. They aren't going to be excited about saying, "Crisis over". They are invested in the game now.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Hi,

For more information about the Hydroxychloroquine, please check the french biologist, Professor Didier Raoult
en.wikipedia.org...
He states that it saved already 60 patients in Marseille (South of France)

www.tellerreport.com... www.deseret.com...
edit on 23-3-2020 by Haimeric because: links added

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Jeremiah 23:19-20

“Behold, a whirlwind of the LORD has gone forth in fury— A violent whirlwind! It will fall violently on the head of the wicked. The anger of the LORD will not turn back Until He has executed and performed the thoughts of His heart. In the latter days you will understand it perfectly.” ‭‭

We sure we LARPin? I’m game for whatevs though. Y’all are my apocalypse squad. Love and laughter to you all 💕

edit on 23-3-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Public schools and universities are transitioning to virtual platforms during the quarantines. Depending on how long this lasts, I doubt that very many will return to brick and mortar after this is over. Many brick and mortar institutions and businesses won't survive this transition. This is part of Creative Destruction.

The archaic aspects of the past that fall away will leave a void to be filled in with something 'new and improved '. This void will create a space for advanced technology to be rolled out. Without The System to to hold us back or slow us down, the evolution of our species will experience a rapid advancement. A quantum leap into the future
edit on 23-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

I was worried about that, but it was so late, I wasn't able to double-check. I figured it needed some analysis anyway.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
THIS BETTER NOT HAPPEN.

Or their will be deaths and a Civil war in WA state.

bearingarms.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I think PM Trudeau just gave Canadians their final warning: Follow pandemic protocol or your civil liberties will be suspended!

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Crazy days.... Thanks for the continuation of the Great Awakening....

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
A reply to More1ThanAny1's question to me last few pages of # 24:

No, that pic matters not at all in the big scheme without more information that we can just assume it is shopped. Naturally it won't matter, so what?

To answer more clearly:
I am interested first to see if any thing comes of it for him like arrested or not banned from the nets etc.

I am interested in his predictions coming true or his claims of something with the Queen.

What does he predict that doesn't or does come true will help me the most.

If that stuff shakes out we can final conclude together. I am just looking for real closure or real facts one way or the other that are logical to my thought process.

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
a reply to: Justoneman

Does this obvious photoshop job convince you?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 23-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
THIS BETTER NOT HAPPEN.

Or their will be deaths and a Civil war in WA state.

bearingarms.com...

People have gone bonkers. How a city council thinks they have the right to suppress the 2A is beyond me.

The left continues to lose its ever-loving mind.

I doubt LEOs will enforce it even if it passes.

Based on the language, they should take away knives too, any kind of knives.

A**hats. 🤬
edit on 3/23/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
PG&E pleads guilty to charges of manslaughter in deadliest California wildfire in history

The PG&E Corporation has agreed to plead guilty to charges of felony involuntary manslaughter for its role in sparking a wildfire in Butte County, California, that killed 84 people in 2018.

The indictment charges the company with 84 counts of manslaughter and one count of unlawfully causing a fire.

just the news

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

A friendly reminder for Part XXV:

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Please read This:

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE OFF TOPIC DEBATES/BICKERING ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!
    Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join