It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Bottom Photo (scroll down)

One eye.

And I still say,

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

I'll just throw this into the mix.

Who funded the four statues, including the Future statue in Charlotte, NC.

An anonymous group of philanthopists called the Queens Table.

Presumably the Queen is Charlotte.

Queen's Table

In 1991 a small group of anonymous donors established the Queen’s Table Fund to celebrate Charlotte by quietly finding and filling needs that are not otherwise being met to enhance the quality of life in the City. Some of the projects commissioned and funded by Queen's Table are the Sculptures on the Square by Raymond Kaskey located at the intersection of Trade and Tryon Streets in uptown Charlotte, the Queen Charlotte sculpture (also by Kaskey) located at the Charlotte/Douglas International Airport and a wind sculpture on West Trade Street.

They have funded several other art projects around the city.

I searched high and low for more info and came up empty handed.

🤓

I caught that from your link yesterday. I haven't found anything on them either.

From your earlier post today (which has mysteriously disappeared or my browser is playing tricks)...

Q d'Etat
That blog post gives much food for thought. From your link:

Perhaps this is why the political left is increasingly aligning with Trump. Intentional or not, Trump has achieved most of the left's goals with nary a whimper from hard core rights activists.

Been wondering that too and 👇

In the end, what I find interesting is that Q has never directly acknowledged the corona virus. In fact, it has gone completely silent since 9 March, with the rather ominous message that "GOD WINS". That phrase is absolutely packed with possible interpretations, not the least of which is summed up in the final book of the Christian Bible.

His post should not be dismissed lightly.

Patriots Are Now In Control.?
This will all pass eventually and than Welcome to the new 'normal'?

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

I saw that, yes. It's sad but, I think it's a wise decision; it's less than four months away, and we're talking months of shut down up here - I'm hearing anywhere from 6 to 18 months. Crazy.

Welp, I guess it is now.

IOC member says that 2020 Tokyo Olympics will be postponed due to coronavirus pandemic - likely to 2021.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Interesting that although New Jersey has more cases than Washington or California, the National Guard there has not been federalized.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Gov. Cuomo just said "We are still in the Calm Before the Storm."

Just heard him on Fox News TV.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel,

Did you ever see the film titled "The Boy in the Plastic Bubble" ? A 1970s production based somewhat on a true story.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

One guy says the CoronaVirus kills old Conservatives.
Another guy says CoronaVirus kills NYC liberals.
I say, it hasn't killed many at all in the USA.
On the other hand, we're nearing 40,000 US deaths from the Flu since Oct 2019.

edit on 3/23/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Very possible that Q was caught flat-footed by the virus. A genuine Black Swan. The current lack of informative messaging could reflect a team regrouping due to unexpected developments.

Even if Q had something like "Looking Glass" is reputed to be, it might only give rough indications of how probable certain events are ... and it might miss some probabilities altogether.

We'll see.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm tossing this out because I have not seen it explored.

There is the reality of the herd, the 100th monkey, the collective adapting - it is a thing. It has been forsaken in modern times and replaced with vax as the answer to everything because something something no one gets sick on my watch.

So. Let us assume for a second Wuhan was a PURPOSEFUL pandemic virus released to kill the population because - whatever reason, as it matters not.

Part of the effort to get folks to manifest, create anything or even attend an event is MARKETING. If a virus is released and no one knows about it does it really happen?

So with the Wuhan release was also a PR release of epic proportions complete with makeshift prisons, dead bodies, scary numbers and testing testing testing.

What happens? The world is alerted to it, except the reaction is not as expected. Why? Herd, 100th monkey, collective adjusting. Or, for you sciency types, Quantum Information Transmission.

Two POV's. The virus was a dud all along, just flu. Or, the entire mess was neutralized by folks becoming aware due to the PR and we simply move beyond it more quickly then ever before.

The overreaction from the government/med experts is somewhat reasonable if your entire job is such a thing, but the same said "experts" never bother with the idea that folks can and do adapt.

Key point. Notice how fast we adapted.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Oregon is now officially "stay at home" aka "shelter in place." Let the fun commence.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I'm sure the I-5 corridor, especially Portland area is in chaos. I f I were still living in Portland area I would of packed up my RV and headed to my secret getaway spot in southeastern OR a week or so ago. C-ya'll on the flip side.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hey guys thought you might like to see this.

Note the red pill and blue pill in the rabbits paws.

Comment with Tweet:

Is this a US army officer standing in front of a giant white rabbit in the NWO Austrian enclave of Gallenkirch linked to the Satanic St Gallen mafia? ‘Three in quarantine... put away from the rest of us’ And a big endorsement for fresh air and sunshine! #Coronavirus #WWG1WGA

Link to Tweet and Short VIDEO CLIP

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
well here is a chance to hear what a victim in China says about the Chicoms about the treatment they received for CV 19

I am leaving it here it seems like a thread but someone else can run with it like care maybe?

videos.whatfinger.com... rus-most-likely-killed-by-now-respect/?utm_source=whatfinger

She is also saying time to support Tibet. Taiwan, Hong Kong and expose the Chicoms as the evil regime it is. Probably already executed. She was prepared to pay the price.

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
a reply to: Malevolous

Well, technically speaking, the only reason you get severely or fatally ill from a virus is because your immune system releases fluid into your blood in an attempt to fight the virus. This fluid reduces your blood's ability to transport oxygen and reduces your blood oxygen levels. This lack of oxygen in the blood causes a series of other problems with your organs. This fluid also builds in your lungs and causes pneumonia. If too much fluid builds up in the blood it also eventually causes sepsis, and that can become fatal.

So, if you wanted to stop all fatalities of vulnerable individuals today, bloodletting and or blood "exchange transfusion" would work miracles.

Furthermore, this release of fluid in the blood is what we call "inflammation", and the drugs that Trump and others are "hopeful" will work have been used to fight chronic inflammation for decades. So these drugs should reduce fatality rates at the least.

2nd page of thread and bloodletting already with multiple mentions... coordinates with end of the world as we know it...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I do try bruv

Ok Judge Dashen, Please stick the Cov Virus in the Dock, quick , fast Trial and sentence it to export. Send it to the outer edge of our Beloved solar system and Fry it...........(Grin),

Congratulations plus Massive Hope for a Faithful , worthwhile Finale, keep up the Good work...Whisky poured, 'Glass chinked, "Cheers".

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Mmm. Not sure why a site in Austria would have a wall sporting "FRESH PRODUCE" on it.

He appears to be a U.S. soldier who has completed airborne training.

The rabbit with "pills" is interesting, could be some kind of Easter marketing thingy for U.S. forces food stores.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: imthegoat

I'm sure the I-5 corridor, especially Portland area is in chaos. I f I were still living in Portland area I would of packed up my RV and headed to my secret getaway spot in southeastern OR a week or so ago. C-ya'll on the flip side.

Eh, most people won't comply. Its not complete lockdown. We can still go hiking and such as long as we maintain social distancing.

/sarcOn

yeah, cuz I really wanna get bit by a bat right now

/sarcOff

Watch Oregon fall into utter chaos out of the rest of the states though. Oregonians forget how to drive when there's a little bit of rain, and its the PNW. Idiots, is what I'm saying, they're all idiots! 😁
edit on 3/23/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/23/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is just a loop. We are going through the H1N1 part 2...www.phe.gov...

Who stole the money that congress authorized 10 years ago to address the known shortcoming our healthcare system has in regards to a pandemic?

Program Funding FY09: $90,000,000

The MSM and congress are acting like they have never seen or imagined of such a crisis.

In FY09, the HPP performed structured, in-depth interviews with state awardees and sub-recipient hospitals after the H1N1 event, and documented many gaps in pandemic influenza preparedness within healthcare systems. In addition, independent analysis has recommended that hospitals need to limit the spread of the virus in order to protect and maintain their workforce, to prevent hospitals from being a disease amplifier, and to protect non-flu patients from infection. In addition, hospitals need to provide innovative solutions for handling the medical surge resulting from a pandemic influenza event, and keep emergency rooms open and available for influenza patients.

And who in the world would ever of thought that the personal protective equipment would be an issue.

Purpose: The primary purpose of this funding is to improve the healthcare systems ability to develop and implement activities within the following two priority areas, in preparation for a pandemic influenza event:

Healthcare Workforce Protection
Comprehensive Coalition Strategy for Optimization of Health Care

Every member of congress and the MSM should be ashamed of themselves, especially the ones who have been there for decades. I would like to see how the $90 million was spent. And there were many other studies after the H1N1 hospital surge that revealed an inadequate system.

originally posted by: carewemust

One guy says the CoronaVirus kills old Conservatives.
Another guy says CoronaVirus kills NYC liberals.
I say, it hasn't killed many at all in the USA.
On the other hand, we're nearing 40,000 US deaths from the Flu since Oct 2019.

edit on 23-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, I have a vague memory of seeing "The Boy in the Bubble" decades ago... was it about his need to escape?

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Very possible that Q was caught flat-footed by the virus. A genuine Black Swan. The current lack of informative messaging could reflect a team regrouping due to unexpected developments.

Even if Q had something like "Looking Glass" is reputed to be, it might only give rough indications of how probable certain events are ... and it might miss some probabilities altogether.

We'll see.

Cheers

I think when the probabilities are still in the vibrational/energetic stage, you can only speculate how they will manifest on the physical level. When energy is in constant flux,anything and everything can become a probability

This virus could be part of that karmic wave that the cabal manifested through their summation of dark energy

ETA if this is the beginning of their karma, then they're going to be swept up by that wave. Don't be swept up with them...stay out of that energy stream
edit on 23-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Rel, the film merged two true stories about kids who had immune deficiency diseases and who had to be isolated from the world via the use of a plastic containment facility. The real stories behind the film are tragic.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join