It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul exposes the Coronavirus "hoax". Immediately attacked and censored by Facebook.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
If you keep comparing death rate between diseases after seeing whats hapening on Italy (where coffins are piling up in churches because they can't handle the number of casualties), Spain and even in the US (with the number of casualties doubling in 24 hours) you are signing a certificate of stupidity

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Well then, that answers why it seems that we were not being told enough for this all to make sense

He made sense of it all....he da man in my book
Are ya with me!

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Peserc

300,000 give or take are hospitalized currently for the flu/cold in the US....... and every year at this time give or take a few thousand..... The only reason Italy got hit so bad; is because their health system was overloaded with panic. I have friends in all walks of our healthcare system and they too are worried about “the panic” not the illness.....

“Seek first to understand, before you’re understood”

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I hate to be the cynical one, but from what I've heard from businesses I work with is that they are shutting down for one reason - LIABILITY.

That's the only reason. It's not because the majority of the decision makers care about people, some do, but most are just looking at the risk of dozens of lawsuits putting them permanently out of business versus losing some business for a few weeks. It's so they don't get sued over negligence or something else.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

Um...really? The entire world of disease, dying and contagion...

Ron Paul against every country affected in the world? Same reason he didnt get elected.

He's clueless...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

280 thousand people hospitalized in the flu season, a period of 6-8 months, not currently hospitalized. You should check your sources and your data.

Yeah, that really makes a lot o sense, every panicked italian citizen that goes to the hospital after a cough is immediately put in the ICU -_-

Their health system is overloaded, but overloaded with sick people.

“Seek first to understand, before you’re understood”

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

He truly is.

"He testified to congress that the death rate of the coronavirus is 10 times that of the seasonal flu. a claim without any scientific basis"

REALLY??

edit on 19-3-2020 by Peserc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok
Ron Paul is a medical doctor. I think this guy would know what he talks about.

Excellent video.
Fear is a control mechanism.

He was a gynecologist.

Probably not the guy you’d want to listen to about virology. And I seriously doubt he’s giving his medical opinion on the “Liberty Report”. From the way he’s reading, I don’t think he wrote any of that either.

He’s just giving a libertarian/right wing narrative for people to latch on to. Politicizing this crisis for his own ends. What he’s saying is at odds with the reality of what this virus is and what’s happening.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

It's either a push to collapse the US or a push to collapse globalism.
Hmmmmm

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peserc
If you keep comparing death rate between diseases after seeing whats hapening on Italy (where coffins are piling up in churches because they can't handle the number of casualties), Spain and even in the US (with the number of casualties doubling in 24 hours) you are signing a certificate of stupidity

Italy was allowing Chinese workers from Wuhan into Italy, that's why they are having a lot of deaths.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MachineMan

that doesnt make any sense. The pandemics started in China. Are you saying that the virus from other countries mutated into some less lethal form?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Wut? What do you mean less lethal, I'd say it's pretty lethal in Italy.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Exactly. And you are saying that this lethality rate was caused because there was chineses working there. And in the rest of the world the virus is less lethal because there wasnt chinese working there. right??

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The Chinese brought it to Italy, there are direct flights three times a week from Wuhan.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peserc

that doesnt make any sense. The pandemics started in China. Are you saying that the virus from other countries mutated into some less lethal form?

MachineMan is right. The work programs that allowed approx. 100,000 Chinese to work in factories in Italy allowed for travel to and from Wuhan.

How in hell's name did the world get to the point where they have allowed China to push their way into the markets worldwide and basically push domination. They're a g.d. Communist country for crike's sake!!

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Spoke to a traveling nurse on Monday. She confirmed what more people are finding out. Covid-19 in the USA is nowhere near as bad as the Media is trying really hard to make us believe it is. The FLU epidemic is far worse.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

His statement is true. The actual CFR for covid-19 is calculate from statistics, not from scientific basis.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The fear and panic is reaching a crescendo and everybody is looking to the government for salvation. That seems pretty dangerous, to me.

There have been many discussions over the years about how We The People would never allow our government to confiscate our guns, and LE and military would not comply. I've been a firm believer that they would, under the right circumstances- like a deadly virus and nation-wide lock down.
My comments always received derisive laughter. It's not so funny now, huh?

People are being squeezed to the breaking point. It's only a matter of time before some group decides to pull a Vegas- for real, or a government syop. Then watch how fast an armed country looses their weapons. Conversely, how long before people are willing to trade their guns for food?

I am going to be really surprised if this event doesn't include at least some sort of buy back/ trade program for gun ownership reduction.

Time will tell.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Huh? Seriously, downplaying his career now because he specialized in gynecology?

Still a literal medical doctor. Still had a clinic and practice. Dealt with patients and I'm sure many different viruses. Also, what ends would he have? He retired. He made a video, he has years of medical experience, and a good track record. I'm sure he wouldn't speak out unless he felt the need or agreed with the sentiment. He is also the man who fought for your liberties in Congress for decades on the daily. But what does he know, right?

I'd rather listen to a retired doctor than the media or gov't who actually are politicizing this for their gains.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
for those that are interested CDC estimate numbers for the 2019/2020 flu season .

from the cdc and that's just what was reported.

34,000,000 – 49,000,000 flu illnesses
16,000,000 – 23,000,000 flu medical visits
350,000 – 620,000 flu hospitalizations
20,000 – 52,000 flu deaths
2019-2020
2019-2020 U.S. Flu Season: Preliminary Burden Estimates

edit on 19-3-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join