It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul exposes the Coronavirus "hoax". Immediately attacked and censored by Facebook.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Mike Pompeo stating that we are in a live exercise.

More than 99% of Italy’s coronavirus fatalities were people who suffered from previous medical conditions, according to a study by the country’s national health authority.

The study showed that nearly 50% of the deaths came from individuals who had three or more previous medical conditions. The other 50% had one or two other previous conditions.

Just three of the fatalities from the data analyzed came from people with no medical history.

A total of 1.5 million people died from TB in 2018. In 2018, an estimated 10 million people fell ill with tuberculosis(TB) worldwide. 5.7 million men, 3.2 million women, and 1.1 million children. There were cases in all countries and age groups. But TB is curable and preventable.

In the United States 2018–2019 influenza season the CDC estimated 35.5 million people got sick with influenza, 16.5 million people needed a health care provider for their illness, there were 490,600 hospitalizations and 34,200 deaths from influenza.

Currently, in the United States, there are 33,563 cases of coronavirus with 420 deaths. Worldwide there are 337,570 cases with 14,655 deaths and 98,994 have recovered.

China has reported no new domestic transmissions of Covid-19.

Crisis actors are being hired on Craigslist.

America is now under COG. United States Northern Command implementation of Continuity of Government (COG) being pushed by covert forces utilizing emergency powers during the latest health crisis. Habeas corpus and other rights are being suspended and any person, vehicle, train or plane can be held until the "crisis is over'.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Jim Morrison's father was the captain of the boat in the Gulf of Tonkin that America claimed was fired on by the North Vietnamese that brought America in the conflict. The attack never happened. Coincidentally, the day the ship was decommissioned, Morrison's father spoke during the service and that same day his son Jim died in Paris...

The US has been involved in 36 distinct and separate bombing campaigns in 28 different countries between 1945 and 2020. Most of them began with a false flag.

China 1945-46, Korea 1950-53, China 1950-53, Guatemala 1954, Indonesia 1958, Cuba 1959-60, Guatemala 1960, Belgian Congo 1964, Guatemala 1964, Dominican Republic 1965-66, Peru 1965, Laos 1964-73, Vietnam 1961-73, Cambodia 1969-70,
Guatemala 1967-69, Lebanon 1982-84, Grenada 1983-84, Libya 1986, El Salvador 1981-92, Nicaragua 1981-90, Iran 1987-88, Libya 1989, Panama 1989-90, Iraq 1991, Kuwait 1991, Somalia 1992-94, Bosnia 1995, Iran 1998, Sudan 1998, Afghanistan 1998, Yugoslavia – Serbia 1999, Afghanistan 2001, Libya 2011, Iraq and Syria 2014, Somalia 2011, Iran 2020

“We’re Going to Take out 7 Countries in 5 Years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan & Iran..”
- General Wesley Clark

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I have a well and a generator.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
Why is Ron Paul relevant in any of this?
Is Ron Paul a Doctor?!
I suggest Ron Paul and all people still thinking that this is a hoax and nothing to worry about to watch the messages coming out of Italy from medical workers, doctors etc.
What an idiot

He is a doctor, a gynaecologist I believe.

What he says might carry weight in general, but I'm going to listen to Epidemiologist first

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Profiteer at his finest!! I was stupid enough to believe in ron paul. Can't believe there are still fools crazy enough to think this man is anything other than a circus clown here to take your money.....

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
So.... remind me: how does Ron Paul get paid in all of this?

I'm quite certain I know EXACTLY how the epidemiologists will get paid by making it sound worse than it is.

And using basically zero data to arrive at their claims, because there has never been a disease quite like this one. (Nature doesn't make diseases like this. It required someone to be brazen enough to engineer it.)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
I'm quite certain I know EXACTLY how the epidemiologists will get paid by making it sound worse than it is.

Well how exactly?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

Ron Paul is like some messiah of the tin foil hat clique, as if some Daniel Boone patriot, if Daniel Boone were a goldbug, I don't know, some such crap hard to figure. He's like one of these attention whores that make a lot of noise, for YouTube views. But seriously, hospitals and morgues filling up, and that's a hoax? I know, I know. The Facebook Illuminati and other 18th century Bavarian frats are suppressing the truth you can only get from Ron Paul.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
So.... remind me: how does Ron Paul get paid in all of this?

And using basically zero data to arrive at their claims, because there has never been a disease quite like this one. (Nature doesn't make diseases like this. It required someone to be brazen enough to engineer it.)

So, who engineered the Spanish flu of 1918, or the polio epidemic of the 20th century? Did they use some alien Dark Ages technology, borrowed from the black death lab bug? I suppose at some point, any pandemic, there are a whole lot of people saying there has never been a disease like this one, including whatever the first pestilence was, after the Garden of Eden. For that matter, care to tell us where any never before diseases came from, before there was a test tube, microscope or petri dish? Some ancient lab on Mars?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
God bless Ron Paul, a true American Patriot.

This is obviously a Plandemic that has roots way back in Operation Dark Winter and more recently Event 2[0]1.

Bill Gates has been laughing and smirking this whole time.

See his latest interview where he predicts "this will all blow over in a few months HAHAHA, the western economies will get off the easiest, developing nations not so much - HAHAHAHA - but at least we can say this was a success and the next time we know we'll be prepared - AHAHAHAHA".

Remember the good old days when Truthers dominated here at ATS, the classical paranoid patriots who said "They want to chip us and they want to track us!" Oh just look where we are today! The people begging to be chipped and tracked! Can you believe it?!

I put my tin foil hat up on the mantle years ago, but after I went to sleep last week and woke up in a global police state, you sure as hell can guarantee I donned that tin foil hat once more!

Wake up, for ye are sleep walking into your own enslavement.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join