It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symptoms not possible with Coronavirus

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Why is everyone so worked up about coronavirus? It is NOT EVEN POSSIBLE to be sick from coronavirus. Coronavirus is a simple virus, simple practices like the WHM increase the release of epinephrine, which leads to increased production of anti-inflammatory agents in the body. Pretty much anyone who has been practising for more than a week has conscious control of their immune system and show zero symptom when they have viruses like corona. Most of us have been practising the Wim Hof method for years, meaning we no longer experience symptoms of colds and flu, E-coli, or coronavirus for that matter. Most people I know haven't been sick for years. These fake news feature some weird outcasts that still live in the 19th century like the Amish. People not practising the Wim Hof method (which is essentially just a breathing method plus meditation) and getting sick from viruses is like people dying from bacterial infections because they are oblivious of the fact that antibiotics exist.

This is unexcusable in the age of the internet, when every single human in Europe and North America has access to the entire collective human knowledgebase in their back pocket. Somebody please tell them to LEARN something useful, not just read about each other's breakfast on facebook. They could start with highexistence.com... or some science journal like www.pnas.org... or ncbi.

I am beginning to think that the coronavirus is God's way of separating those that are already meditating and controlling their immune system from those that are ignorant, skivers who like to go on sickness holidays or attention-seekers who just like to play "poor me". Anyone that's normal would do anything not to be sick. Yes or no? And it's simpler than washing your hands with soap. For breathing is all you need is air, and for meditation all you need is a brain. Should I ask which one sick people are missing?

+30 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rolci

I hate to break it to you but viruses don’t care about your breathing techniques.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Anyone that's normal would do anything not to be sick. Yes or no?

No. Normal people take measured health risks all the time, from overindulging to jumping out of airplanes for fun, For many, there's a lot of living to be had in those "bad habits" and risky endeavors.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
😂😂😂😂😂

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I hate to break it to you but viruses don’t care about your breathing techniques.

Incorrect. I haven't breathed for quite awhile, and I haven't contracted the Wuhan Virus.

It's simple, just don't breathe.......

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

You also do realize that there are some bacteria that are quite hard to kill even with antibiotics? I would hope that most peoples thought process would understand basic science, but apparently I'm wrong again.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hidden beneath a mask: A dark and horrible God.
The couragious conquer fear.
Those who fear shall fail.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Don't post misinformation like this. This sort of guff will cause harm to people that need real precautions during such an unprecedented situation.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

i went to a doctor in nyc, and i asked about prep.
so i said, if i take prep, i can hookup with any chick and im superman right?

the doc looks at me like im nuts.

'you do realize there are dozens of venereal diseases out there...'

and he then said, in nyc, there are some vds that are getting tougher to beat via anti biotics.
so he said, wear a condom even if you are on prep.

his reaction was awesome tho lmfao.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Never heard of a wim hof method.
Not sick either.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This must be a joke. Please tell me it's a joke

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Possible the dumbest post I´ve seen on ATS so far.

Let me guess, the earth is flat also?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I’m not trying to down the Wim Hof method because it can change things about a person. And is a positive thing in a lot of peoples lives.

But to say it can protect you against outside organisms is on the same level as believing you can just pray a disease away. Or protect yourself with essential oils. It may help you mentally, which is no doubt valuable but it isn’t going to physically protect you.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The amount of times i have been confronted with the wim hof method since my birthday, is peculiar, befor that i had never heard of it. Now barely known people suggest that I should try it.

What is it... apart from a hype?
what does it do, physically, mentally and spiritually?

I'm intrigued?

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Not sick either.

Well you start with gurgling Clorox each morning.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That doesn't sound nearly as good as folgers in my cup.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Not sick either.

Come on! Straight from the OP, "Most of us have been practising the Wim Hof method for years, meaning we no longer experience symptoms of colds and flu, E-coli, or coronavirus for that matter."

How could you have missed the Wim Hof method? Everybody knows the Wim Hof method! You must be Amish!

/sarcasm off

I'm with you Caterpillarage, never heard of this Hof. Is he related to "The" Hoff? (David Hasselhoff?) Everyone knows if you smoke his chest hair, you're impervious to disease.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

They don't even care if you aren't breathing.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This post should read as the eulogy at their funeral. Seriously.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
a reply to: Hypntick

i went to a doctor in nyc, and i asked about prep.
so i said, if i take prep, i can hookup with any chick and im superman right?

the doc looks at me like im nuts.

That's what happens when you mistake your superman suit for a peanut costume, and tell him you're a cashew, when really you're a legume.

OP, I think you should have posted this a few months ago, before people started needless dying from it. They could have just breathed a bit better and come out of it unscathed.

In some ways, I guess you're responsible...

<<   2  3 >>

join