It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is Shifting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage
a reply to: Wookiep

The joys of being a fiscal conservative...

Ok. This event seems to have welled up inside you, and is causing great turmoil. I don't even disagree with you so much. But if this is so huge to the point to where you can't zoom out and see the big picture, and worry less about what others think or say to you, then I've got no idea what else to say other than you've kinda provided a picture as to what I'm talking about.

Oops 3 people gave him stars lol my bad. Really who cares.
edit on 4-3-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Ok. This event seems to have welled up inside you, and is causing great turmoil.

I guess I forgot the
after that link. I need to get better with those given my dry sense of humor

No real "great turmoil". It was just too perfect of an example of what you claim not to see, and the timing of it was impeccable. lol
edit on 3/4/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Well, it happened, that guy said it! Lol. I see the light now. So what's next?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Good question. Maybe we could get some Ron Paul DNA and clone a worthy candidate to vote for.

Got any spare alien cloning beds lyin' around?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Good question. Maybe we could get some Ron Paul DNA and clone a worthy candidate to vote for.

Got any spare alien cloning beds lyin' around? LOL

I think Rand Paul would be the next best choice TBH. But back in the RP days I said I'd never vote for him since it very much looked like he sold out to the RNC and endorsed Romney. BUT things have made a drastic change since then. We've seen the left go so far left, it's like watching lemmings go off a cliff. IMO, Trump is even better than that.

The real question is how much influence will you allow posters like the one in your example skew your reasoning?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
C'mon now, dude said people did this and you said you ain't seen it.

He gave you an example.

I don't think it is anything more than just that.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
C'mon now, dude said people did this and you said you ain't seen it.

He gave you an example.

I don't think it is anything more than just that.

I said I saw it. It happened. Thank you. If it's no thing, why do you keep pushing it? Seems weird! It's okay tho, the internet is weird, and we're both on it.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Because you said you hadn't seen it but it happens often around here.

Now you are trying to spin it like people need the butt-hurt salve because they took the time to show you it does happen.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I'm not 100% on Rand, I wish the apple had fallen closer to the tree, but given the current field... if he were running he'd probably have my vote.

As for the other poster, meh, it's more of an eye roll than a reasoning modifier.

I think a more humorous aspect of it was that if he'd bothered to actually read the thread he would have seen me defending that the 1st year's deficit shouldn't be held against Trump. I was sticking up for Trump 3 pages earlier, but make a comment about the how eliminating the debt in 5 years ain't happening... and it's "TDS!"

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

This is becoming circular now. I JUST said I saw it, and that it happened. The butt-hurt salve reigns! LOL What the Hell do you want? Really, the whole point is being lost here. Do you want complete reformation of the term TDS??? Don't ask me man, make a thread on it! I used it in the context it should and will continue to be used whether you like it or not.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I'm not 100% on Rand, I wish the apple had fallen closer to the tree, but given the current field... if he were running he'd probably have my vote.

As for the other poster, meh, it's more of an eye roll than a reasoning modifier.

I think a more humorous aspect of it was that if he'd bothered to actually read the thread he would have seen me defending that the 1st year's deficit shouldn't be held against Trump. I was sticking up for Trump 3 pages earlier, but make a comment about the how eliminating the debt in 5 years ain't happening... and it's "TDS!"

So then the whole point you were making about Trump was tainted by something that dude said. Oh forget it. The shift is real.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Nobody is talking about the way you use it.

Like I said, it was just an example but you had to try to make it more than just that, asking how much it would skew redmage's reasoning. Why?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Nobody is talking about the way you use it.

Like I said, it was just an example but you had to try to make it more than just that, asking how much it would skew redmage's reasoning. Why?

Because it DID skew his reasoning. Wtf is he arguing with me for then? And why do you care so much? Go make a thread about TDS. It's my thread so MY context for the term matters whether you give two #s or not.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
You totally missed the point.

redmage defended trump and this guy tried to pull the TDS card.

How can you say it skewed his reasoning?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Huh? Tainted?

I was saying that my defending Trump on page 3 should have clued him in that there was no "TDS" involved. Trump should not be held accountable for the deficit his 1st year in office because that first year was still running on Obama's budget.

So because I defended Trump, then pragmatically stated that "ending the national debt in the next 5 years ain't happening" you think The "Libertarian shift" is real"?!?!

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

You totally missed the point.

redmage defended trump and this guy tried to pull the TDS card.

How can you say it skewed his reasoning?

Yes. Because I used "TDS" in correct context and he's trippin about it. The question is how will he decide what he wants to happen in the future. From what I gather, he's been swayed away from Trump even tho he DEFENDED Trump from some guy. NOW wtf is he doing? Sounds like he's SHIFTED. Haha. Wonderful, you're his biggest fanboi now!

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Huh? Tainted?

I was saying that my defending Trump on page 3 should have clued him in that there was no "TDS" involved. Trump should not be held accountable for the deficit his 1st year in office because that first year was still running on Obama's budget.

So because I defended Trump, then pragmatically stated that "ending the national debt in the next 5 years ain't happening" you think The "Libertarian shift" is real"?!?!

But who cares???? LOL. You're missing MY point.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

See, that isn't even called for.

I'm just participating in your thread, which seems to have gone this way, for whatever reason.

I saw you miss the point and said so.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

See, that isn't even called for.

I'm just participating in your thread, which seems to have gone this way, for whatever reason.

I saw you miss the point and said so.

WHAT isn't called for? I've addressed every single point thus far. I'm sorry you disagree.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

You're killin' me, Smalls

Are you using google translate and something's getting lost in translation? Is English your first language?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join