It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is Shifting

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
originally posted by: Wookiep

Because you added to it by saying it skewed their reasoning.

It did. I already pointed that out.

"altho I know you'll linger like a scab that won't heal."

Yep. You will. You're seasoned and predictable.
edit on 5-3-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

It did. I already pointed that out.

But you were wrong because they defended trump before the other ATS member tried to play the TDS card.

It was just an example.

Yep. You will. You're seasoned and predictable.

Yeah, but you didn't have to say it like that. [broken heart emoji]

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

But you were wrong because they defended trump before the other ATS member tried to play the TDS card.

So what? That guy said he had "TDS". That negates EVERYTHING then? Stupid. If something that small causes a conversation THIS long, something is wrong and proves my whole theory. You're just not getting it. I'm glad my thread has been bumped so often by this circular argument, but damn. LOL. Thanks? I'm going to bed. We'll continue this into the bowels of eternity. Maybe tomorrow.

edit on 5-3-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep
Negates everything? No, it was just an observation that got drawn out.

What was the point of this thread? Painting things with a super broad generational brush?

Not sure how this dumb tangent proves your theory.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   

"skewed their reasoning..." It did. I already pointed that out.

No it didn't

Defending that Trump shouldn't be held accountable for the deficit during his first year in office (since that year still runs on Obama's budget), and acknowledging that "eliminating the national debt in the next 5 years isn't gonna happen" are two entirely different concepts.

There's nothing skewing one to the other.

It's entirely possible to understand that both are true.

Do you understand the difference between the annual deficit and the national debt?

The only thing "skewed" was your knee-jerk aggressive reactions. You went full-blown snowflake misrepresenting it, thus displaying in yourself the crazy and overly-sensitive "shift" that you created this thread to allege against Libertarians.

The irony is real.
edit on 3/5/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

When you understand that Trump is a malignant narcissist, you'll realize he is completely incapable of doing anything as president other than causing destruction because literally the only thing that matters to him is maintaining his grandiose false image. This might not be apparent to his supporters now and they'll most likely be in denial about it forever, but since I can tell you are not completely under the Trump Delusion, itll become obvious to you soon enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join