It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sit down, Joe Biden. You're done!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Over the past 2 days, Joe Biden has claimed that:

1) he is running for a Senate seat (he's running for president!) -- www.foxnews.com...

2) he was arrested in South Africa while trying to visit Nelson Mandela (he wasn't) -- www.bbc.com...

3) one hundred fifty million Americans have been killed in gun crimes since 2007 (half the country's population!?) -- www.theblaze.com...

Biden, who has long been known to produce embarrassing gaffes from time to time, is now producing them on the regular. What's even funnier is that Trump risked impeachment in order to try to sabotage this goofball's campaign!

Unfortunately, "Biden has an 18-point lead over his Democratic presidential primary opponents in South Carolina, according to a poll released Wednesday" ( thehill.com... ) so that may keep his campaign alive going into Super Tuesday, but just barely. Biden's campaign is already over. He just needs to go ahead and admit it.
edit on 26-2-2020 by kasalt because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2020 by kasalt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

Funny how he dropped from being an authentic political rival once impeachment ended innit? Poor Joe, gotta stick it through now!

link   

I hope you are right. I really dislike him. Good news is if he gets the nomination I will be voting for Trump. Also I will if the dems don't fund the manned mission to land on the moon in 2024 or whatever.

link   

An enigma wrapped in nepotism wrapped in coc aine wrapped in the loving arms of a prostitute.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Chances of a 3X runner winning historically is zero. Not impossible but the odds are in fact zero of it ever happening. Even a 2X runner, chances are slightly more than 5%. It would be lower but Trump pulled it off his second run.

Why Super PACS or anyone else backs a horse with such low odds who knows. Seems like an awful waste of money when the odds are 5% or less of achieving success. Personally I would put no money in anything with those odds.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I don't think Joe or trump will run for pres. come November. Both look sick and suffering from dementia.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
If Biden doesn't win SC BIG he's a loser there.
If Biden just squeezes past Bernie for a win in SC...he needs to drop out.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read new threads.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I don't think Joe or trump will run for pres. come November. Both look sick and suffering from dementia.

Huh? I don't know where you got that about Trump but it's definitely not true.

I watched a few minutes of the debate last night and Biden looks and sounds like he has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. He looks bad, sounds horrible and can't keep a thought straight anymore. One of my grandmothers went through dementia (I think her mother did too) and he's showing some of the same symptoms as they did. I really wish he would just stop and retire somewhere peaceful.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

They are all done... except for Bloomberg and Sanders.

The DNC is so broke it has to sell tickets for over $1,000 each, to get into the Democratic debates.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

I watched a few minutes of the debate last night and Biden looks and sounds like he has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. He looks bad, sounds horrible and can't keep a thought straight anymore. One of my grandmothers went through dementia (I think her mother did too) and he's showing some of the same symptoms as they did. I really wish he would just stop and retire somewhere peaceful.

Trumps father died with Alzheimer’s As you very well know, it runs in families.

Agreed, Biden is showing severe signs of dementia.

www.ibtimes.com...

medium.com...@whitfieldlarrabee/like-father-like-son-the-troubling-problem-of-dementia-trumps-white-house-1ed5b7f232d2

www.intrepidreport.com...
edit on 26-2-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
He talks about all the stuff that he will get done because he thinks he is the only one who can do it because he was VP, well he had 8 years to really get something done and blew it.
I hope he does get the nomination, I think if he gets on stage with president Trump in a debate that he will loose control and either blow up or stumble and implode.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You're using known Russian propagandist and conspiracy theorist, Wayne Madsen as your source?

Okeydokey.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Trumps father died with Alzheimer’s As you very well know, it runs in families.

Agreed, Biden is showing severe signs of dementia.

www.ibtimes.com...

medium.com...@whitfieldlarrabee/like-father-like-son-the-troubling-problem-of-dementia-trumps-white-house-1ed5b7f232d2

www.intrepidreport.com...

I don't know what that second link leads to, you have to register to see anything there and I'm not doing that.

Time will tell, but comparing the two right now is as different as apples and coconuts.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: olaru12

You're using known Russian propagandist and conspiracy theorist, Wayne Madsen as your source?

Okeydokey.

Here's another one that might be more up to your standards.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 26-2-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Biden got some kind of big endorsement today !!

Makes people wonder, at this point, who in their right mind would endorse Biden ? 😧

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
He talks about all the stuff that he will get done because he thinks he is the only one who can do it because he was VP, well he had 8 years to really get something done and blew it.

That's a rather curious statement. Vice Presidents never DO anything. That's not their job.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's what I'm thinking! Anyone who would vote for Biden at this point is either clueless or insane.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Dick Cheney?

Might not have liked what he got done but we certainly cant say he was just window dressing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join