It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michele Obama vs Chasten Glezman

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Michele was (and still is) a guiding light of inspiration to girls of all colors and demographics throughout the country. From her valiant school lunch program (that failed) to her motivational appearances on talk shows, Michele held the torch high for young girls.

If Pete is elected however, one large "elephant trunk" in the room is Chasten. Can he really even step in this role. How would girls continue to be inspired. Right out the gate they may have a sense of failure. Are they inadequate physically. What is wrong. Could Chasten really assure them they have worth in his world. If the whole planet were men and babies could be grown in a lab would Chasten and Pete object to eliminating women entirely. What purpose would women serve to them at that point.

It doesn't seem like there would be one other than they are still needed for reproduction at this point in time. Once that problem is solved though why would Pete and Chasten need a women. They could all be late term aborted. No practical use.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I think if girls are inspired by women that have ridden their husbands coat tails to prominence, then they are already are behind.

There are plenty of great female role models out there That have achieved great things on their own merits if you only bother to look.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I just fail to see how he could achieve the same inspiration to girls. He could not project girl power as effectively being a man.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

i don't see the difference, they are both men i don't see what skin color has to do with being a role model for girls.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Well there are over 200 genders today or so I hear so I don't see how they could all feel represented.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
What makes you think Michael Obama is not a man?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
What makes you think Michael Obama is not a man?

Her school lunch program. No man would dare remove tater tots from the menu. Other than that I got nothing.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
How do we know that Chasten Glezman is the female in that relationship?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

I just fail to see how he could achieve the same inspiration to girls. He could not project girl power as effectively being a man.

And why should he..?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

And why should he..?

You could be on to something. Maybe he inspires more of the country to explore other bodily cavities to achieve pleasure. I had a super hot gf at one point trying to get me to entertain the idea. Was not happening but if the First Lady is into it I may have a change of heart.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Isn't this the same question that would be asked of the husband of any woman that won the presidency?

While we're at it, what kind of girl power does Melania Trump inspire in young girls? How that failed "Be Good" thing going for her?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I think if girls are inspired by women that have ridden their husbands coat tails to prominence, then they are already are behind.

There are plenty of great female role models out there That have achieved great things on their own merits if you only bother to look.

I sure like to look at Melania!! She was a model and She has real nice "merits"

www.the-sun.com...

And the NY post has some pictures of the first lady that may go against the T&C of ATS....

edit on 26-2-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Isn't this the same question that would be asked of the husband of any woman that won the presidency?

While we're at it, what kind of girl power does Melania Trump inspire in young girls? How that failed "Be Good" thing going for her?

To be super hot at all times. She is the hottest First Lady of all time. Let's be honest, Barbara Bush was not "easy" on the eyes. I would give her a 4 and that's with ditching beer goggles and reaching for an injection of some type of animal tranquilizer banned in 27 states.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

She is definitely one of the best looking first ladies.

And for your link to some fancy pictures,,, I would think the left would applaud a woman expressing her sexuality... That is kinda their thing.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I read that when they married, he took Buttigieg's name.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It's a crying shame that Sarah Palin never made it to the WH. She also had nice "merits" and her family was a great role model for Americans.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

And for your link to some fancy pictures,,, I would think the left would applaud a woman expressing her sexuality... That is kinda their thing.

Yep, the left and plenty of adolescent boys as well, if you catch my drift... The old "what's the sound of one hand clapping" adage.

And perhaps a few right wingers too. Politics has morphed into some kind of surreal fantasy land. There's also a negative side.

edit on 26-2-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Biological females are so passe. If a "BIO" can't compete against a non traditional then damnit they just need to try harder. Get with the program people.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Probably not all he took........

Got his spare house key too..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join