It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michele Obama vs Chasten Glezman

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Look for videos of "her" dancing on the Ellen DeGeneres show, that isn't a pickle in her pocket.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
While we're at it, what kind of girl power does Melania Trump inspire in young girls?

Besides being the hottest Bond Girl First Lady ever? Well she can speak 5 languages - which is 5 more than Mikeshell Obama.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm
Do you think Mikeshell Obama had Joan Rivers killed?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I read that when they married, he took Buttigieg's name.

I read that he started "using" Buttigiegs name. Dont think he took it, why do anything properly when you can do it half a%$...?

Lolz🤪

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I have no idea, do you think Joan died because she called Michelle a tranny?
I'm not saying she did anything but there is some pretty good evidence out there that she has something strange going on.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

in this day and age i just can't understand why you would consider Michelle Obama as a guiding light of inspiration to girls of all colors and demographics (or any other recent first lady for that matter). perhaps if this was 60 years ago she and others could be considered so. in a time where being a homemaker and helper for their husbands was a woman's job. but not in this time where a woman can be pretty much anything on her own. in fact the only first lady i would consider to be so, is a fictional character in a novel series. that being Jack Ryan's wife, who was a high talent doctor.

after all what did Michelle actually do? she was the wife of the person who was elected the leader of the country. SHE was not elected. in fact her entire job was to make her husband look good (which she really failed miserably at). oh she came out with a failure of a school lunch program? but i guess teaching girls it is OK to fail could be considered a good thing in the right light. she is certainly not someone i would want my daughter to admire and aspire to emulate.

you want a first lady for girls to look up to as a good example, as someone they should try to be like? then find a first lady who actually does something important, that is in no way connected to her husband being President. someone who has made their own mark on the world, completely independent of her husband.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Only if every girls seeks to be a transgender in the future.... Is Ru Paul a model for young boys? a reply to: Stupidsecrets

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
glezMAN.

now i know how petey got famous.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

My beer out my nose laughing at your comment. I'm sending you the dry cleaning bill.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Hah … what makes me think Michael Obama is not a man? *Grin*

Umm … physical attributes, with the pertinent surviving documentation since birth, among other evidence, maybe ? Wtf?

Give me just one drop of his / her blood, and I will switch sides, if needed, but absent that evidence, Mr. and Mr. Obama are likely both men. Sorry to say. They are a hoax. Both liars. I follow the truth.

And, I am not being prejudiced, as many in my family are openly gay, and some even transexual, and I accept that, BUT They have all told the truth about themselves, which is an important part of the journey.

The Obamas? Only lies and deception come from them. COME OUT

edit on 26-2-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Now THAT was FUNNY!
Best comeback ever!

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Gee , I Hope there are No Crotch Shots of Michele in Any Video Connected to this Feud . My Kids MIGHT Be Watching ........

top topics

<< 1   >>

join