It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Nazi upbringing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

No matter which direction, its immediately recognizable.

But Im sure some people have ascribed meaning to each version and if it means something for them, whatever.🤷🏻‍♂️

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470
It is the case, I think, that symbols mean whatever the people who use them think they mean. In other words, the jibe "you are using that symbol but it really means something else" is invalid.

edit on 22-2-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I remodeled a house in Concordia, MO back in 2000 or so. There were three layers of wallpaper on the second story, and the bottom layer was black with little orange swastikas all over it. Kind of a reminder that it really wasn't all that long ago. Sadly, Concordia is one of two towns within 50 miles of me that still has KKK chapters.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
a reply to: network dude

No one else?!

Really?!!?

Move the rug bro.. I would like to see the trap door to where you hide your beer...

Auggie always says you lost it...

But we all know better...

-on topic-

Never reveal the entrance to your kill room..

It's bad opsec..

Respectfully,
~meathead

we don't talk about the rug. It's like fight club.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

My bad Bro, I didn't mean to talk about DB's merkin, things might get hairy if word got out...

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I knew we could count on your discretion once again. You do a great service to "the cause".

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
You call that a Nazi upbringing

I was doing a bit of cleaning in the attic today and found something in a case that made me think of this thread , I was brought up near a place where real Nazis were re-edumacated after the war , i always wondered about the German people who lived in my area while growing up and the older people told me the truth from the get go Gestapo they were .

One was a teacher at my school ,always immaculately dressed and very upper class gent , excellent at his job and a very upper class sport which he trained many champions in over the decades but i always did get a feeling even as a teenager that he was older than what he said as he taught my mother when she was in school and seemed to have been there for ever .

The lady that lived near us i was told when i was older was a guard at a woman's camp again really nice lady all her life to me and everyone around her and she not long ago passed .

The other German i lived near in my 20s was 88 yo looked 50 and married to a lady in her 50s and had been very good at office work and retired to a very nice area ,very very posh ,we used to swap seeds and cuttings and invite each other over for tea in the garden and chat about things , all my neighbours were super old yet super fit for their ages ,My German teacher retired when i was 15 and went downhill really fast in a matter of 6-8 months he died and looking back on it had advanced Dementia /altzheimers , He waived me down one morning as i was cycling through the village to tell me he had only been a guard
12 years later i saw a documentry about the camps in Germany /Poland and i am 99.9999 % sure the commanding officer of that camp was a younger version of my teacher , He is the only man i have ever called SIR in my entire 50 plus years on the planet even though when i stuck up my hand to answer a question in school it did look like a nazi salute , he never took the bait once in the 3 years of teaching me and looking back those German people were nice , Hard working and intelegent people .

I have a Jewish/hebrew surname That those people must have picked up on really quick and for some reason , i was given a swastica ,a picture of Adolph and a German mein kampf which i flogged for good money a few years back to a collector . That was my natzi upbringing

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join