It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shut Down Canada

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

Thanks.
Do you really think that everyone forms an opinion ?

Facts would be nice: seen any in this thread ?
Should folks making claims sound like facts, when they are opinions: not be questioned ?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

You're just trollin'. Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddeninsite

You're just trollin'. Enjoy.

Apologies for my clumsiness.
Have tried a few different methods, to get folks to think: but it only seems to aggravate them.

Anyways: if you are ever so inclined, as to put-on your critical-thinking cap; the questions remain there, unanswered.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

Having stumbled across an interview with Greta Thunberg's captain of the sailing vessel that brought her across to New York, I was very surprised at what he said. He was flying back to Europe from New York and 3 others were flying from Europe to New York to sail the vessel back. So that is four flights to save her one flight.

Greta Thunberg has tweeted out invitations for foreigners to come to Canada to volunteer with #ShutDownCanada. She includes a link to grant applications for individuals who need money to travel to Canada . . .

www.henrymakow.com...

I can't find a tweet specifically inviting foreigners to travel to Canada. There is this.

Support the Wet’suwet’en Nation and the pipeline protests happening now in Canada! #WetsuwenStrong unistoten.camp...
Wet'suwet'en Supporter Toolkit 2020
Resource guide including ways to take action, information on Wet'suwet'en jurisdiction, legal background, facts about fracking, key resources, and more
unistoten.camp

And this, which seems to be blurring the boundaries.

@GretaThunberg
·
8 Feb
Indigenous rights = Climate justice
#WetsuwetenStrong #KeepItInTheGround
twitter.com...

. . . what kind of future illegal activity will we see for future projects?
www.cbc.ca...

My bit of inside information is, there's machinery and explosives ready to destroy key remote bridges and blow up culverts if the indigenous are subjected to heavy-handed treatment.

This has become too complicated for me now. Can somebody explain in simple terms what's going on?

Hey, who's got the power now?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The word INDIGINOUS is weaponised word.
There is abundant but suppressed evidence of Pre-Indian Cultures all over North America which includes all of Canada.
The Indians are being used again.
The word INDIGINOUS should be stuck from all records.
The word INDIGINOUS is a VIRAL POISON.....created before the masses had computers and understood how viral tactics work.
The Canadian Federal Government could immediately cease all Federal payments and monies to all Indian Groups across the Country based upon the legal agreement brokered between the Formally recognised Indian Leadership coalition and the Government....this pressure would force the Formerly recognised Indian Coalition to self-police and stop the informal Chiefs and their supporters from creating friction and breaking unity.

Instead we are seeing GAMES...DANGEROUS GAMES....the RCMP are making it known that they wish to REMOVE their influences from the hot zone....which seems backwards until you learn why....its because there is a dirty undercurrent of smart asses who think they can get away with manipulating an entire Country that is being run by a clearly inadequate Prime Minister with no cojones....we have for the first time seen the RCMP want OUT of the dynamic @ the same time e first see something called COUNTER-PROTESTERS......who are coming in and removing blockades without police assistance....who are being vigilantes with Government permission by proxy.

The Police and Government don't want to do their jobs so they are allowing "a furtive Group" which is clearly organised to encourage vigilante actions of The People(so-called Counter Protesters) fighting The People(Protesters)....which allows the Police to trigger certain legal SOP actions.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Hey Nothin. Sorry if I hurt you.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

Hi HIS.
Thanks for your concern, but learned very long ago to get emotionally involved in online forums, and formats.
No problem.

Somewhere in my imagination, am thinking of ways to help folks, but am obviously not too good at it... LoL !

Was just trying a different approach, but truth be told: it has failed before as well ! LoL !
Perhaps it's just me whom is not 'getting it' ?

Anyways: was involved in a similar thread just a couple of days ago, and tried the approach of bringing informative bits from news, and public TV.
But alas: the result was folks just tune-out, never to return :
ATS : The good natives vs the oh so bad canadians on BC pipeline affair...

Anywho: have a nice weekend.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

ok I just want to know why our nations are even bothering now , if the world is about to get mental with climate change , then why do we even need armies anymore , since armies are all about stealing resources
but what is the point if we wont be around to use the resources we are fighting over,

The military industrial complex is a big polluter across the planet, plus all the money that goes into war is enough to feed clothe and educate every man woman and child on earth 10 times over for ten generations.

Lets attack that as a means of pollution and huge conglomerate industries , heavy industries

not the individual .
Our carbon footprint can be mitigated , theirs cannot
instead they offer carbon credits and trade them
to get a write off from any downsizing or reduction in their carbon footprint.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

A fantastic video from Ellis Ross, MLA of British Columbia about what is going on, promises made and broken, and the effect these protestors are having on the Indigeneous.
vimeo.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join