It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shut Down Canada

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Having stumbled across an interview with Greta Thunberg's captain of the sailing vessel that brought her across to New York, I was very surprised at what he said. He was flying back to Europe from New York and 3 others were flying from Europe to New York to sail the vessel back. So that is four flights to save her one flight.

Greta Thunberg has tweeted out invitations for foreigners to come to Canada to volunteer with #ShutDownCanada. She includes a link to grant applications for individuals who need money to travel to Canada . . .

www.henrymakow.com...

I can't find a tweet specifically inviting foreigners to travel to Canada. There is this.

Support the Wet’suwet’en Nation and the pipeline protests happening now in Canada! #WetsuwenStrong unistoten.camp...
Wet'suwet'en Supporter Toolkit 2020
Resource guide including ways to take action, information on Wet'suwet'en jurisdiction, legal background, facts about fracking, key resources, and more
unistoten.camp

And this, which seems to be blurring the boundaries.

@GretaThunberg
·
8 Feb
Indigenous rights = Climate justice
#WetsuwetenStrong #KeepItInTheGround
twitter.com...

. . . what kind of future illegal activity will we see for future projects?
www.cbc.ca...

My bit of inside information is, there's machinery and explosives ready to destroy key remote bridges and blow up culverts if the indigenous are subjected to heavy-handed treatment.

This has become too complicated for me now. Can somebody explain in simple terms what's going on?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Using GT and Canada
As launch for Enviroterror?

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pressident

She looks the part.

edit on 21 2 2020 by Kester because: add pic

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Omg... what a sack of garbage.

Yes please, let’s allow someone who’s not a Canadian citizen invite a bunch of other wet brained fools to come here and start their garbage.
This little brat should be denied entry.
But knowing our PM is a spineless worm, and his known pandering to terrorists - he paid a detained person with known terrorism ties, millions of dollars as compensation for his arrest here.

Yet, morons continue to vote Liberal here.
edit on 21-2-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
To me the irony of it all is it's these same types that shut down so many nuclear power plants, that would have by now curtailed reliance on coal-powered plants. Yes I know nuclear has its issues too, but when operational optimally it gives you more clean power for your buck. We might have even safer more efficient ways if they weren't overly regulated the last 40 years or so.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

nuclear power plants . . . overly regulated

Perhaps not as over regulated as they could have been. Ross Hesketh said those who had been paid by the British government to advise on nuclear power plant design were left wondering what they'd been paid for. Every recommendation they made was rejected in favour of the cheaper alternative.

In June 1983 there was much publicity about the sacking of a nuclear scientist, Dr. Ross Hesketh, for disclosing that British plutonium was being used in the manufacture of American nuclear weapons
www.haroldbeck.org.uk...

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Forget all this global warming crap. WHERE is this site to pay me to come to Canada. I'd like a holid------ I mean I will protest hard for whatever they are protesting. Please send me cash, err as it's easier to book my flights.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I am not fond of the increased oil and gas pipelines being built. There is risk of accidents which can cause major polution in an area. I can see having a couple of them, but they are building pipelines everywhere now it seems. The local indians have the right to protest and the majority of those Indians and inuit are peaceful people. But there are a few radicals in their bunch and some radical environmentalists that will try to fire them up to do some bad stuff. Like any group, some of the Indians have members that can be radicalized.

A peaceful solution should be considered. The Native Americans here were against the pipe line in this country and their concerns turned out to be real. The thing is, the more fossil fuels we acquire, the more waste occurs.

I wonder what percentage of these fossil fuels are going for jet fuel. I wonder what percentage of these fossil fuels are going to ship products all over the world because it is cheaper to acquire the products from countries with a very low cost of living. We are actually enslaving the people of these other countries to make stuff we do not really need so we can buy it cheaper. And then there are the cruise ships, they take lots of fuel to run and to create climate control. There is also a lot of wasted food on them. They are popping up everywhere to coax the money out of people so the normal worker does never get ahead.

Go out and enjoy nature in your local area, just do not get lost in the woods or get frostbite or die from your adventure. You do not have to travel a thousand miles to go enjoy the woods.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

1. The DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED chiefs (yes, plural) of the Wet’suwet’en Nation had signed a deal with the Government of Canada that includes financial compensation some time ago, a deal that is still supported by these elected chiefs and those that actually live on the reserves

2. A small group of UNELECTED, illegitimate, malcontents that claim hereditary descent from previous chiefs are raising rabble for attention.

3. The vast majority of the HUNDREDS of protestors are not natives but opportunist libtards associated with "Extinction Rebellion", the uneducated rabble associated with Thurnberg

4. These animals have stopped train traffic and are sabotaging train signaling equipment, while goods across Canada have difficulty getting through, with the railroads planning to layoff thousands

5. Meanwhile, Turdeau, the low iQ blackface wearing pedophile prime minister, is hesitating to act - he heads a minority government that could easily be defeated when Parliament resumes

6. That same group of unelected "extinction rebellion" assholes tried to do a "citizen's arrest" of the ELECTED BC Premier for failing to obey Greta's demands

Look.
Go ahead - have your low iQ, uninformed,hissy fit, histronic reactions, like good Thurnberg/Soros puppets.
By all means, get your best crayons and recycled cardboard, make the prettiest dingbat signs you can /want to.
Go out to as many fair-trade-vegan-tea-sipping social gathering "look at me, look at ME" narcissist "protests" you want to.

But, little libtards, no, you do not have ANY right to DAMAGE railroad equipment and/or to "shut down Canada" or anything else for your UNDEMOCRATIC, VIOLENT and TOTALITARIAN eco-tard "religion"

Too stupid to realize you are being played so that Soros/Gore and others can make money with worthless "carbon credits"

edit on 21-2-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
My bit of inside information is, there's machinery and explosives ready to destroy key remote bridges and blow up culverts if the indigenous are subjected to heavy-handed treatment.

Yawn.

We should only be so lucky that they would use them.

It would cost them everything in Canada, as their entire culture is 100% dependent on keeping the majority of Canada sympathetic.

They are already loosing that sympathy from the demographic shifts due to immigration. Turning into a "war" would end up no different than their first attempt at war with outsiders.

Terrible losses for them, with less land and less resources to work with said land.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Can I have a link to more information that gives merit to your claims about Trudeau being a Pedo?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: putnam6

nuclear power plants . . . overly regulated

Perhaps not as over regulated as they could have been. Ross Hesketh said those who had been paid by the British government to advise on nuclear power plant design were left wondering what they'd been paid for. Every recommendation they made was rejected in favour of the cheaper alternative.

In June 1983 there was much publicity about the sacking of a nuclear scientist, Dr. Ross Hesketh, for disclosing that British plutonium was being used in the manufacture of American nuclear weapons
www.haroldbeck.org.uk...

This is more about the efficiency and safety of nuclear plants, not how they handle or sell the glowing orb. I grew up when TMI and the China Syndrome and it was supposed to usher in nuclear doom. Instead, operational safety has been pretty good, here in the US. even elsewhere Fukushima and Chernobyl notwithstanding as both could have been avoidable with proper planning, nuclear safety has preformed well under major scrutiny

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SwoopOpolous

Here you go. buffalochronicle.com... -office/

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

2 : Why would you claim that the Hereditary, Ancestral Chiefs are ..."illegitimate, malcontents"... ?

Do you know the difference between the Reserve Chiefs, and the Ancestral ( Hereditary ) Chiefs ?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwoopOpolous

Can I have a link to more information that gives merit to your claims about Trudeau being a Pedo?

No one leaves a teaching position suddenly, with no warning or explanation, and in the middle of the school year:

buffalochronicle.com...

and...the little fake-feminist Turd has a history of sexual groping and lying about it - even the liberal CBC could not defend him:
www.cbc.ca...

Quite aside from the fact that the fake anti-racist little Turd ALSO has a history of wearing blackface on MULTIPLE, SEPARATE OCCASIONS thus mocking black people REPEATEDLY:

www.cbc.ca...

Yes, Trudeau, a real "ethical, feminist anti-racist pedo winner".....

Enjoy !!

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

2 : Why would you claim that the Hereditary, Ancestral Chiefs are ..."illegitimate, malcontents"... ?

Do you know the difference between the Reserve Chiefs, and the Ancestral ( Hereditary ) Chiefs ?

Because this is what they are !!

They failed to get elected by their OWN bands as leaders.
Their ONLY claim to chief is hereditary !!!

Not democratic, not legitimate , with NO support from their own band !!

QED

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Nothin

Because this is what they are !!

They failed to get elected by their OWN bands as leaders.
Their ONLY claim to chief is hereditary !!!

Not democratic, not legitimate , with NO support from their own band !!

QED

A simple "No": would have sufficed.

Not interested in arguing.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

This will help www.facebook.com...

For those who don't have access to Facebook:

Here we go again..
This is definitely gonna hurt feelings.
People have sent me inboxes and private messages.
The majority of them are positive.
Thank you.
But the one that sticks out the most was a question about the difference between Hereditary Chiefs and elected Chiefs.

Stick with me on this one.

First off, in the old days I don't think we called them Chiefs.
Let's say that a band had five or six main families.
The members of each family would select what was called a Headsman to represent each family.
So a nation could actually have many chiefs.
One for each bloodline.
My great grandmother had five husbands.
Matilda was her name.
As each husband would die, she remarried, and as a result, there were five boys born to her.
Each with a different father.
So, there are actually five families who could claim the rights to being Hereditary chiefs.
My cousin Glen is the oldest of the oldest of the oldest, and so he is actually a hereditary chief for his family.
I am the same way.
I am the oldest of the oldest of the oldest from one of her sons.
And so on..
Being Hereditary Chief was more of a right of passage or lineage than anything else.

Let me share with you one of Canadas most well known White Hereditary Chiefs.
His name is Justin Trudeau.
Yep.
The only reason that Justin Trudeau is the Prime Minister of Canada today, is because his daddy was Pierre Elliott Trudeau.
Justin Trudeau did not earn that right.
He did not fight and kick and scratch his way through the rank and file to become a leader.
He was never in the military, nor did he ever become a lawyer or earn his position like other politicians have had to do.
He was a ski instructor and a part time drama teacher who never really saw anything through to the end.
He never did anything of significance for his fellow Canadians on his way up the political ladder to eventually become the Prime Minister.
He is just Prime Minister because his dad was one.

Are you guys following along?
I admit that this is a very simplistic way to describe him, but no one can argue that he is where he is because he had a famous dad.
It is the exact replica of the modern day Hereditary Chiefs.
Many are in that position only because their mommy or daddy was famous.
Many of them are absolutely amazing, and are true leaders who focus on the best practices for their people.
But there are those who, like Justin Trudeau are just holders of a title because they were born in the right family at the right time.
Trudeau did not win the election by having the majority vote.
He is a minority leader and is not only disliked by many Canadians, but he is actually seen as a fool by intelligent people.
This post is not meant to judge any Chief or Chiefs, but to shed some light on how a person with no skills whatsoever could find themselves in a leadership role.
How the hell did they ever get to be leaders?
Like our old friend Paul Harvey used to say:
"And now you know the rest of the story" "Good day?"

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

Hi HIS.
Am sure you recognize, that that is an opinion piece, from a source that most of us are unable to verify.
There may be an agenda, or narrative behind that text, that we are unaware of.

You are free to form your opinions, based on FB posts, or however you please.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I do recognize that, and I'm not trying to convince anyone. However, instead of believing everything I read about on Canadian news (bought and paid off by Trudeau) I'd rather get to the direct source for information. I can provide more if you wish, but anyone who wants can find the truth. I could blast this entire thread with factual info, but it's not my job to try to persuade. I only take part to converse, debate and show facts.

I could also add that I have an Indigenous family member (married into the family) and I could share that person's viewpoint, and the entire Village's viewpoint, but people will probably say that it is then my word against theirs and that is not my intent. I don't care to try to prove my point, only point people in a direction of facts. With enough facts one usually forms an opinion.

Do have a lovely night.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join