It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
why do I feel like this entire situation is going to continue to get worse?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
That video of the 3 toddlers has terrified me, I caught it when it was just released and refrained from posting it because it choked me up so much, I’m a father of 4 all under seven, just watching it again has give me intrusive thoughts, I’m not sticking around for that s##t if it outbreaks here I’m doing all I can to get the hell out of dodge

Heartbreaking

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Because you have studied world history.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

China's National Health Commission has released the daily update but the figures are very confusing. We're trying to make sense of them. 267 new cases outside Hubei but the number of deaths is unclear.

twitter.com...

this just isn't making sense... Hubei adds 14,000 cases yesterday and 5,000 cases today and they have half their country on lockdown for 300 cases? something isn't right here...
edit on 13-2-2020 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Hi A8C.
Thanks for hosting this thread.

Anybody else wondering where they got these supposed hundreds of trucks with vaporizers ?
Snow machines from ski-hills ?
What about the poor people driving in the rear rows ?

Stay healthy all !

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: MissSmartypants

You forgot the /sarc at the end, right?

No....of course not. This is a terrible tragedy. And I'm not sure the U.S. would have done any better had it happened here. I think our(US) compulsions to be politically correct would have hampered us and slowed our responses down had it happened here.
edit on 2/13/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: confiden

Yeah. I mean let’s bless them for doing a bang up job of holding back the flood of the hell they unleashed on their own people. Like we should just look at them as good Samaritan’s, or maybe,

Batman...

Just making sure you’ve been following since thread #1 and have watched all the videos since. Now. You get a pass if you’re talking about the Chinese people. CCP. Yeah, not so much

edit on 13-2-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: elitegamer23

thanks,
sure - great new pics - added!

link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: musicismagic

Book an appointment,just don't show up without being vetted first

People generally just walk in for the first appointment and wait in line. Now if you are a client, yes, you call in for an appointment, but for example a foreigner gets ill here and doesn't have a doctor, that is how it works, you just find a clinic and say you are sick and show them your national health card, if you don't have one, they may put you on hold and call the police, you may be a criminal or overstaying your visa. Its not catch and release in this country.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Standard trucks to spray to kill mosquitos in the wet spring time around China. More common in southern China but other places have them.

I haven't found any confirmation but I think they shipped them from south to Wuhan via train. I've asked friends in Guangzhou but they haven't been able to find out.

edit on 13-2-2020 by SpartanStoic because: add

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

I posted Vox.com article about numbers being underreported.

The estimate is October 2019 when it was probably animal-human, then, by December 1, first death. Then it was human to human and the official report was “mid-December” for the outbreak we are seeing.

Sorry, on my phone or would link (the post is there in on the above links). Oh, and drinking beer...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I've always liked this one.

3D medical animation corona virus

source

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

so it took a couple of months to really begin to manifest... so the uptick of cases in Japan is just the beginning for Japan

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Been checking out Flight Aware over China and still plenty of planes flying out of Bejing and Hong Kong. Just saw a plane take of from Hong Kong heading to Anchorage Alaska, One headed for New York. Out of Bejing planes set to depart to Moscow, Tokyo, Franfurt, and Seoul.

SMH its like business must go on lets check infect the world!

Plenty of other scary airports like Singapore, Honoi, Yokyo etc all have tons of flights flying around the world.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I read a lot of comments on Twitter about that video, and I don't think it's virus related. Many people saying it was Carbon Monoxide related a while back ago.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

2+2 isn't = 4 in this situation

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
why do I feel like this entire situation is going to continue to get worse?

Because it definitely is, I can’t see how the world is going to stop it now

It looks like the perfect killer, it’s R0 and incubation period says it all, it’s going to take a monolithic world effort, war like state to deal with, right now world governments are just tracking it while it’s two steps ahead, the rest of the world can’t do what China has done in Wuhan, perhaps a few, but it’s already out the bag, it’s already outside Wuhan in China, resistance seem futile, I don’t want to sound defeatist or anything, but my mind just can’t picture it with all the other data we have, if China can somehow contain it outside Wuhan that’ll be on par with a miracle

The next step is the whole of China becoming Wuhan, the western world is still tracking cases, and given the R0 and incubation I just can’t see it being stopped unless the vaccination gets major fast tracked and major on a scale never seen before produced, we need all the best and brightest on this one, everything we got thrown at it 24/7

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I think you know what i'm saying
Don't go to the doctor and ruin every bodies day
even if its regular thing to do, shiz has to change
there should be a toll free international line to speak to a professional about symptoms before exposing everybody ABSOLUTELY
If you think sending every sick person to the hospItal with those symptoms esp during an outbreak is going to make things better you are wrong.
i suspect you know that.

edit on 13-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Hmmm... China is in a unique situation... the thing is their culture and government allow for the type of authoritarian control that would enable them to deal with it... oddly enough

here in the US that won't fly there will be all kinds of problems

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Note: let’s hope the effort isn’t worse than the disaster

Or: the cure isn’t worse than the disease, if you prefer

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join