It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

My opinion on this is, where the virus supposed to have started was in a wet market METERS away from a bio lab.. it’s just one of many unknowns about this virus out there.. we should all be a bit upset at our established institutions out there that are suppose to keep us informed, so far we have rumors, hear say and allot of crazy information on what and how this virus is and when.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Guo Wengui... 5 million infected, 200k+ dead.

Twitter

Another troubling item which wife is still trying to confirm below.

The head of CCPs police and security forces was dispatched to Wuhan yesterday. He’s a famously brutal &sshole who was in Hong Kong recently and turned those cops into human rights abusers.

There’s been rumors about him being complicit in forced human organ harvesting for a few years.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

This is where I'm at, mentally. Wear a mask if it makes you feel better, although it seems like it's only a matter of time before everyone gets it. If I'm doomed in that way, I pray it happens before the hospitals are overwhelmed.
edit on 20-2-2020 by JasonMCG because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
From 30 mins ago

BNO Newsroom
@BNODesk
Hospitals in South Korea's Daegu and Gyeongbuk are struggling with a lack of suitable beds amid a rising number of patients with coronavirus

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
Guo Wengui... 5 million infected, 200k+ dead.

Twitter

Another troubling item which wife is still trying to confirm below.

The head of CCPs police and security forces was dispatched to Wuhan yesterday. He’s a famously brutal &sshole who was in Hong Kong recently and turned those cops into human rights abusers.

There’s been rumors about him being complicit in forced human organ harvesting for a few years.

That video has been circulating for over a week. I think. I'm kinda losing track of time with this. It's been posted several times in these threads.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tgidkp

I value your contribution here, think some of your posts are among the best for the whole 3 threads.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pasiphae

I believe your confusing the first one win his newer one.

My wife watches his stuff daily. She says this is new and the backdrops look different to me. In the last video he said 1.2 million infected coz I posted that video with a bio about Guo and some context.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: primalfractal

What’s even crazier is they are reporting recovered cases, might still spread the infection, I mean come on is this a movie?

We should not be relaxed. The figure may go up again,” said Zhao Jianping, head of an expert team working to contain the outbreak in Hubei. Zhao told the magazine Southern People Weekly there were cases in China in which recovered patients continued to show traces of the virus through nucleic acid tests. There were similar results in Canada, where nose and throat swabs taken from a couple who had recovered from Covid-19 revealed they still had traces of the virus.

You gotta scroll down to the article.

LINK

A scene with a slow mo train wreck comes to mind.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

800 employees of SK Hynix Inc. in South Korea quarantined after one found to have symptoms of #wuhanpneumonia

Found an article. Production center was not affected. Training center was shut down.

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
So, If I understand this right, all of the Americans that tested positive in Japan but were flown back anyway, and sent to Nebraska instead of being quarantined in TX or CA, tested positive?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JSpader

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: AngelsDecay

Here`s more :

Coronavirus Patients in China to be Treated with High-Dose Vitamin C

Vitamin C Infusion for the Treatment of Severe 2019-nCoV Infected Pneumonia

Lucky me. Since part 1, I have been loading up on Vit C (500mg to 1000) a day.

I thought I read somewhere that ALL Vitamin C supplements are made in China, and have been for a while now. So I wonder how long the supply will hold out?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
Hmmmmmm... odd.

Teacher in Columbus, KS died of a "flu related pneumonia" & this caused the school to decontaminate the entire school & shut down before reopening. Never seen a school shutdown and decontaminate for a flu, not sure if its to do with the #coronavirus as death isn't 100% clear.

Twitter

Is Kansas keeping a lid with a gag order?

I don't know about this case, but our local schools have been known to shut down for a few days to decontaminate for the flu.

It doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hi all....I've appreciated all three mega-threads dedicated to this topic and would like to share a section of information around advanced analytics published in the WHO Situation report for February 19th. You can view the entire report at www.who.int... (Opens as a pdf)

SUBJECT IN FOCUS: Advanced Analytics and Mathematical Modelling
In order to mount an appropriate public health response for any epidemic pathogen, information and analyses of
transmission dynamics, severity of disease and the impact of control and mitigation measures are needed. In
addition to descriptive analyses of available epidemiologic and clinical data, mathematical modelling and advanced
analytics are helpful tools that can be used to estimate key transmission and severity parameters.
WHO has been working with an international network of statisticians and mathematical modelers to estimate key
epidemiologic parameters of COVID-19, such as the incubation period (the time between infection and symptom
onset), case fatality ratio (CFR, the proportion of cases who die), infection fatality ratio (IFR, the portion of all of
those infected who die), and the serial interval (the time between symptom onset of a primary and secondary case).
To calculate these parameters, statisticians and modelers use case-based data from COVID-19 surveillance activities,
and data captured from early investigations, such as those studies which evaluate transmission within clusters of
cases in households or other closed settings. Preliminary estimates1,2,3,4,5,6,7 of median incubation period are 5-6 days
(ranging from 0-14 days) and estimates for the serial interval4,8
range from 4.4 to 7.5 days. Several estimates have
been shared in pre-print and information will be updated as more information becomes available.
The confirmed case fatality ratio, or CFR, is the total number of deaths divided by the total number of confirmed
cases at one point in time. Within China, the confirmed CFR, as reported by the Chinese Center for Disease Control
and Prevention,9
is 2.3%. This is based on 1023 deaths amongst 44 415 laboratory-confirmed cases as of 11 February.
This CFR does not include the number of more mild infections that may be missed from current surveillance, which
has largely focused on patients with pneumonia requiring hospitalization; nor does it account for the fact that
recently confirmed cases may yet develop severe disease, and some may die. As the outbreak continues, the
confirmed CFR may change. Outside of China, CFR estimates among confirmed cases reported is lower than reported
from within China. However, it is too early to draw conclusions as to whether there are real differences in the CFR
inside and outside of China, as final outcome data (that is, who will recover and who will die) for the majority of
cases reported from outside China are not yet known.

Adding a correction included in the WHO Situation Report published February 20, 2020.

SUBJECT IN FOCUS (UPDATE): Advanced Analytics and Mathematical Modelling
Since the publication of modeling estimates in yesterday’s ‘Subject in Focus’, one research group (Ref. 12) has
provided a correction of their estimate of the Infection-Fatality Ratio (IFR), with the new estimate being 0.94% (95%
confidence interval 0.37-2.9). This replaces the lowest estimate of IFR of 0.33%, but remains below the highest
estimate of 1.0% (Ref. 11).

edit on 20-2-2020 by datacat because: Adding information published today.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Actually that happens quite a bit . Our school just did that 2 weeks ago . a reply to: SpartanStoic

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I’d usually be happy that it’s finally claiming a politician but dang Cambodia is a great peacefully country. Hope he tests negative.

Yes, and Cambodia welcomed the Westerdam ship when 5 other ports turned them away as they sought out port after port to disembark from their journey. Dude should have worn a mask and maybe not shook everybody's hand, but God have mercy on him and Cambodia for giving them access to land again. It must have been stressful to wonder how long they'd have to float along at sea.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

I’d usually be happy that it’s finally claiming a politician but dang Cambodia is a great peacefully country. Hope he tests negative.

Yes, and Cambodia welcomed the Westerdam ship when 5 other ports turned them away as they sought out port after port to disembark from their journey. Dude should have worn a mask and maybe not shook everybody's hand, but God have mercy on him and Cambodia for giving them access to land again. It must have been stressful to wonder how long they'd have to float along at sea.

Yes and at least one person from that ship broke quarantine and went home without any results being finished yet, hes in oregon

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Update Feb 20/2020 - 11am

Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Global Cases (by JHU CSSE)
gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com...#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Canada
2 Toronto,Ont., 5 British Columbia, 1 London,Ont. Total 8+43=51
Update on Diamond Princess : 2016-020 Sunday Tokyo time 5 pm
Canada: 43 Canadians are currently infected
All 27 Philippinos that are part of the crew have tested positive.WOW

Feb 6/2020 Japan reports 41 new cases of coronavirus on cruise ship
near Tokyo, raising ship's total to 61
Feb. 7/2020 --- 3 more confirm Tolal at 64
Feb. 8/2020 --- 6 more confirm Total at 70
Feb. 9/2020 -- 65 more confirm Total at 135
Feb. 11/2020 - 38 more confirm Total at 173
Feb. 12/2020 - 44 more confirm Total at 218
Feb. 14/2020 - 67 more confirm Total at 285
Feb. 15/2020 - 70 more confirm Total at 355
Feb. 16/2020 - 14 more confirm Total at 369
Feb. 17/2020 - 85 more confirm Total at 454
Feb. 18/2020 - 88 more confirm Total at 542 - 65 of them show no symptoms
Feb. 19/2020 - 79 more confirm Total at 621 + 74 Japan = Total 695
Feb. 20/2020 - 13 more confirm Total at 634 + 94 Japan = Total 728

416 American passengers on board (380 now off ship)Feb 16/20
14 test positive among US plane evacuees from Japan coronavirus ship:State Dept

65 Japanese on Diamond Princess disembarked the ship today. Destination unknown.

twitter.com...

multimedia.scmp.com...

docs.google.com...

JHU press release about the development of the dashboard:
hub.jhu.edu...

Save this Preparedness and Response Plan offline
www.hopkins-cepar.org...
Also
www.who.int...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: armakirais
Actually that happens quite a bit . Our school just did that 2 weeks ago . a reply to: SpartanStoic

But does it happen when a bunch of kids and teachers are sick? Or just one? Who died. I get that it happens when LOTS of kids get sick in a school but that's not what's being reported here. The teacher died and her brother is in the hospital. If they come out and say tests were negative for the virus then I won't wonder but this seems a bit out of the ordinary

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Guess what folks!?

It's now been 3 weeks and 3 days since "suspected cases" were announced in Washington State (8 suspected cases), and multiple cases in Connecticut (Middleton and New Haven I believe, respectively) - all announced in January 27.

So 24 days and not a peep about these cases. [sorry for those of you who have seen my previous posts about this but it's been a few days and this is significant]

Dozens (well more than that) of suspected cases are also at that 3-week mark with no update. Many more suspected cases have had no public updates in over 2 weeks.

I guarantee you the media and officials are purposely downplaying the number of confirmed cases significantly here in the US. There is no sound reason there would be that much lag time with this many suspected cases in the US of all places where the CDC and health officials can mobilize resources and expedite processing in order to get test results.

I have to admit that I am curious to know who is the one or ones making the decision to keep USA citizens in the dark over this. History might not treat them kindly if this goes south quickly, with us all forcible left unaware of what is going on around us.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: datacat
This is a nice bookmark for WHO Sit-Reps: www.who.int...

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join