It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Along with the video of Michelle Obama praising Harvey Weinstein as a "Wonderful Human Being".

Ref: www.newsweek.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks EMN.

TBH, it is a "meh" for me whether I actually see these cretins handcuffed, being perp-walked, or whatever. It is good enough that they are placed in custody.

What truly rankles is how low on the radar these events are kept by the MSM while they hugely play up arrests like that of Roger Stone. It is the stench of a double standard.

Twitter deleting items like this squarely identifies them as being on the side of sexual criminality.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Negtrids = negative putrids

originally posted by: pheonix358
Is there a list of what to call those who seek to continue enslavement.

Deep State? Illuminati? There are so many variations.

Could perhaps we invent one to be used overall and then define what we mean by using all the others.

As an all encompassing term I suggest

Wicked Ancient Asshats ... or WAA for short.

Then we can decide what we all mean by Deep State, Illuminati etc.

Are these terms already defined somewhere?

P

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: SouthernGift

I'm guessing the facility is at Fort McClellan. Some of it is open again after the superfund cleanup.

The newest part of the base, the old MP battalion areas and MP school, are still off limits and uninhabitable.

The Reception Center, I think, can still house people, and the old mess is right next door.

I had my basic training at Ft Mac and the Chemical Corp trained along with the MP's back then and that is no more I hear. I recall the POW camps from WW2 were not on the Fort but in Anniston vicinity. I would think they are using those areas if they still have access to them.

I was at Fort Mac in the early 80's for MP OSUT. The barracks where we were is now a no-go area. 😲

1982 i think I trained there. Cool. Amazon barracks if you know what that meant.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The demoncratz calling Trump the "Clear and Present Danger" when he IS for their Cabal!

BUT India they love our POTUS!
standeyo.com...

originally posted by: crankyoldman
News Unlocks...

Hillary Clinton: Trump ‘Is a Clear and Present Danger to Democracy and to Our Future’

"Clear and Present Danger" 4drops

3858 is a repost - long narrative post.

I'm leaning here...

in part: 48:57 = 12:12 or 24 today's the 24th.

With the timestamp 11: left over.

2-24 is 11days until 3-6 which is the date TW contends HRC enters the race.

edit on 25-2-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
This comment is how I feel. Basically to paraphrase, we can't trust the Chicom's to not being getting a fix for the Hong Kong Freedom fever. They can't beat public opinion on their tyrannical ways causing major issues and they needed a home run that looks 'natural' so they can do the unthinkable and murder millions of people in the name of Marxism.

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CoramDeo

It's what is happening behind the curtain that has my interest. Ya know the hidden agenda thing and the saying, never let a good crisis go to waste. What are they cooking up this time?

Probably detention camps and mass murder.

Kiddding...sort of. I'm sure there are many, WW, who will not let this crisis go to waste. Including POTUS.

I think they are disappearing a lot or people in China, sick or not. Just euthanize and cremate.

I'm kidding...sort of...

We're not panicked over the flu, are we? But, but, but...vaccinations. Ummm. The vaccinations were were only 14% effective last year, and this year they screwed up again and made the vaccine for 3 strains that aren't really and issue this year. That's why I encourage people to take this in stride. The flu vaccine is nearly worthless, yet no one is clearing the shelves at WallyWorld and sitting at home looking at the sky with a grape soda in one hand and a handful of cheetos in the other, crying.

I think China is playing a political game with this. It's called strangle the big guy (the US) by cutting off economic supply lines to affect the outcome of an election, while playing the 'poor me', we're all in this together card.

The problem is, they screwed up the timing. It should've been done in July. I think it's going to backfire if China is playing games. Not that we won't feel some pain short term, but once you've lost the faith of the American consumer, and the American investor, you might not get it back without a change in leadership.

I think POTUS will use this as a rallying cry to get companies to diversify their manufacturing capacity around the world, and bring more of it home, where practical. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out, but I think horror writers on the cable news networks will be bored of this in a few weeks and move onto some other story about how we are all gonna die.

Vampires. Every single one of them.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
New Hillary for Prison offering!
Monica makes an appearance.

the-liberty-daily.myshopify.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
MONEY.The root of all evil.

FYI, money itself isn't evil;

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

1Tim 6.10

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
The light will end this.

For all you filthy phone users out there!

I wish they were paying me for this – LOL.

link   

Also, chakra = wheel!

link   

ATTN: FAKE NEWS

Twitter

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It's interesting how accepting Americans are of perverts, rapists, kiddy diddlers, etc.. so long as they're Wealthy Democrats.

Sick, but not interesting. Just sick. I am concerned that people like this keep getting a get of jail card.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
from ffe

Seems ominous.

DWS is an intelligence organization which focuses on the threat of nuclear war and offers an alert code to the public based on current events.

Cranky,

Why ping?

To locate your enemy. My guess.
edit on 25-2-2020 by airforcerulessky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

One year delta... The hunters become the hunted!
qmap.pub... Use blue left arrow to last years posts.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnightErrant

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
The light will end this.

For all you filthy phone users out there!

I wish they were paying me for this – LOL.

I like UV being used like that but:

I don't anticipate handing my phone to people to use. It has MY germs on it. I can live with mine. It is new ones that might kill me, right?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This is an interesting turn of event in the Weinstein case. Most likely a coincidence, but still....

snippet:

A forensic psychologist who testified for the prosecution at the Harvey Weinstein trial about “rape myths” was hit by a car while crossing a street and has multiple broken bones, Law&Crime has learned. Dr. Barbara Ziv is currently hospitalized.

and

Though there is no evidence to suggest that Ziv being hit by a car is in any way related to the Weinstein trial, this may be seen as suspicious by some given the timing of the incident. Weinstein’s history of having people followed is well-documented; so are alleged threats against those who have spoken out against him.

Link to Article

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
You know... Due to where I work, and the location I live, I tend to get small snippets of information before the general population. I can't talk about them, but I know them.

So my question is, how many people actually think that this person is real, as opposed to a person who just gets bits of info and collates other things to come across as "in the know"?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ThouArtGod

Might be easier to answer if we actually knew which person you are referring to. I hate to assume anything.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3882

2009-2017.state.gov...📁
"Insurgency is the organized use of subversion and violence to seize, nullify or challenge political control of a region."
The presidency of Barack Hussein Obama began at noon EST on January 20, 2009, when Barack Obama was inaugurated as the 44th President of the United States.
What Country was the true intended target?
Q

Dude! Did Q just post his instruction manual?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
During a Press Briefing while visiting INDIA this week, President Trump and CNN's Jim Acosta got into a heated back-and-forth, with the entire world watching.

www.foxnews.com...

Acosta pulled similar crap when President Trump visited President Kim Jung-Un in North Korea last year.

Jim Acosta is the Media version of the reviled Congressman, Adam Schiff.

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join