It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Fact or fiction ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
There is alot recently being resurfaced regarding Bob Following the recent netflix flim.

Bob Lazar Fact or fiction?

Going back to the start.
Bob Lazar 1st Interview with George Knapp

Excellent interview following release of netflix movie

Then you have this video questing his legitimacy,

Or read what Stanton Friedman had to say about him,
www.stantonfriedman.com...

link from the bottom of that article debunking even more claims,
web.archive.org...://www.serve.com/mahood/lazar/critiq.htm

and, someone showed me this the other day,
www.otherhand.org...

AlienScientist has 3 great videos on him,
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

... and James Finley made this video,
www.youtube.com...

I would be interested in hearing counters to the listed above as it appear to me to those who look that Bob Lazar story is a work of fiction.

edit on 4-2-2020 by ConspiracyMysteries because: Fixed broken link

edit on 4-2-2020 by ConspiracyMysteries because: broken links

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Joe Rogan podcast from 02FEB2020 he was telling guest Jim Norton about Lazar (2 hour marker). Joe said it was extremely difficult getting Lazar on his podcast. Norton brought up Lazar's missing degrees but Joe stated people at his school do recall him then he went on the element 115 a bit.

He then goes into what was at area 51 was something found during an archeology dig and that the aliens treat this planet as an genetic experimentation playground basically.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Bob lazar is a horse beaten to death

He has been proven time and again to be a liar and or hoaxer,a search in this forum will show enough threads to convince every ardent believer in him to change views

That said his recent reappearance along with famous autopsies,dotys and whatnot only proves that the IC is stirring the pot again for new fish to regurgitate old stuff and promote them again

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
Bob lazar is a horse beaten to death

He has been proven time and again to be a liar and or hoaxer,a search in this forum will show enough threads to convince every ardent believer in him to change views

That said his recent reappearance along with famous autopsies,dotys and whatnot only proves that the IC is stirring the pot again for new fish to regurgitate old stuff and promote them again

For every well put together thread on ATS claiming Lazar to be a hoax , you will find an equally well put together one on Lazar's side.
Don't use personal feelings to reflect on all of ATS.
Doesn't work that way.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Bob Lazar is faction. I believe there is some of his story that is fact. I also believe there is some that is fiction. Truth or not, I do think Bob believes what he is saying.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I for one believe he is legit.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I tell what i got from the latest netflix documentary on bob lazar: It was that the reason to suppress alien contact is to preserve the way the energy economy works because proving a small, safe, easy, clean and extremely powerful energy source exists would upset the world powers.

Something really clicked for me there, like 'oh wow yeah that actually makes a TONNE more sense than "some religious guys would freak out" or "oh noes aliens are real and want to touch our bums"'
edit on b3939700 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Remember when Stanton Friedman busted his education claims. Especially about how Bob claimed to have a masters from MIT. -> www.stantonfriedman.com...

Remember how after he's claims of having a MIT masters was busted by Friedman, how Lazar then told Linda Moulton Howe that he never said he got any qualification etc from MIT. He told Linda he didn't go to MIT, but that his friends went to MIT and he just sat in on a few classes with them. This is all despite the fact he is on record multiple times saying he had a master from MIT
-> Telling Linda about MIT -> www.youtube.com...

Remember the eye opening things in the Lazar timeline
-> www.otherhand.org...

Now his ex came out and said it was all lies
-> www.reddit.com...

edit on 4-2-2020 by JackFrostvc because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2020 by JackFrostvc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

... you will find an equally well put together one on Lazar's side

There are threads that provide factual evidence confirming Lazars fantastic claims?

Must somehow missed them. Post links please.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ConspiracyMysteries

I'm going closer to fact but element 115 was disinformation or misinformation at the time. It's some other element. I think these drone UFOs are exploration probes from ETs.

Or, these UFOs are all some kind of advance Russian crafts. I think the Russians are lot smarter than the West thinks. I work with some scary smart Russian people.

edit on 4-2-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius
a reply to: Gothmog

... you will find an equally well put together one on Lazar's side

There are threads that provide factual evidence confirming Lazars fantastic claims?

Must somehow missed them. Post links please.

You know better.
Or should.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Everyone wants to believe it just wish his story was cured in concrete like pilot David Fravor's experience. There are no holes in his story. It's really his own fault. If one is going to make a bold claim it has to be spade tight or just leave it alone.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I remember the first interview and believed him at the time. I still believe him.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Maybe he saw and experienced what "they" wanted him to see/experience. It may have been all a show for him because "they" knew he would say what he says. Why? idk

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joeshiloh

I remember the first interview and believed him at the time. I still believe him.

Him being caught in proven lies and backtracking saying he never made claims we have video proof of him making doesn't change anything for you?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I think he did work on some secret projects, but they weren’t using alien technology. They were using a particle accelerator to create glowing balls of plasma, which could then be shaped into a disc and projected around the sky.

He took people out to witness the tests, which no doubt would look like your stereotypical UFO, got caught, then was offered a way out of being charged if he cooperated in a disinformation campaign. And he’s still being used today.

From my research, this is what I think happened.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

This is from Stan Friedman's paper "debunking" Bob Lazar.

He says this in his paper...

The page from the Los Alamos National Lab phone book with Lazar’s name on it clearly states that it includes employees of the DOE and outside contractor, Kirk Meyer. “K/M” follows Lazar’s name. This proves he worked for K/M, not LANL.

But then at the bottom in what appears to be a disclaimer he says this....

I should add that Bob is a bright and talented guy who........apparently helped physics professors working at the Los Alamos Meson accelerator facility. 

There are other discrepancies but I dont have time to post them at the moment.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The IRS said it took taxes out related to that W2 of his. That is Fact – not fiction.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Lazar, Knapp, Tom DL, TTSA, zondo, Noory, C2C, Corbell, Linda M-H, and a bunch of other spooky types seem to have formed a cabal of sorts designing a retail entity selling mugs, fuzzy photos of UFOs, stylish caps and t shirts. DVDs, books, and posters just right for framing.... Capitalism, American as apple pie and covfefe.

I don't trust any of em. disinfo rather than disclosure and imo they flushed "deny ignorance" down the cyberworld sewer and replaced it with "there's a sucker born every minute"

edit on 4-2-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
The IRS said it took taxes out related to that W2 of his. That is Fact – not fiction.

The IRS took taxes out for my work at the hospital too, doesn't mean I was a Dr. Just curious, can you source the IRS stating this so I can read it?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join