It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Fact or fiction ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

first the obvious question.. do i think he is telling the truth?

Bob tells the truth in most of his story but not all of his story.

Look at it this way. Let's say you catch a fish and tell the tale like this, "I caught the biggest tuna of my life today! It was at least 4 ft and weighed 500 lbs and I fought it for 2 hours straight!"

In reality you actually did catch a tuna, however, it was 2 ft long, weighed 10 lbs, and took you 15 minutes to pull it in.

Now here is my question.

Did you catch a fish even though you lied about most of the details?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

Look at it this way. Let's say you catch a fish and tell the tale like this, "I caught the biggest tuna of my life today! It was at least 4 ft and weighed 500 lbs and I fought it for 2 hours straight!"

In reality you actually did catch a tuna, however, it was 2 ft long, weighed 10 lbs, and took you 15 minutes to pull it in.

Now here is my question.

I think you bring up a very fair argument.

along with the reason one must look at ALL FACTS/WHOLE SITUATION.
Instead of the "absolute" (using your example) that because he got the fish weight wrong (be lie or just an error) he didnt "catch a fish, he is a lier"

but here is a good counter arguement

when no independent verifiable proof is available, who is telling the truth on the weight of the fish?
the person or the person claiming he is lying?

this is why you look at other facts and at least question (maybe no hard answer)
like why all the "he is a fake" group (for lack of a quick better description) say he never worked at Los alamos but then when a phonebook with his name listing him as a scientist
a. NEVER PROVEN IT WAS A FAKE (much less denounce it)
b. NOW CLAIM "well he was there but not an employee but an employee of XX sub contractor".
c. then after having to admit he was there now claim "he was a janitor (one claim)" with no proof again to back it up.

the real problem and scary IMO fact is the "state" can erase someones past.
much easier today with paper files being replaced/has been replaced with computer files.

BTW on a sideline note to people who say "cant find any teacher (or) person that remembers him in school" i point out (with maybe some special classes being exception) alot of classes could be 20 to hundred (or more with big lectures) of students.
you think most teachers even remember your name past grading a paper (that most likely was a Student teacher or intern)?

without say a record (hardcopy) anyone could have attended school and now can say they didnt.

scrounger

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

Now here is my question.

when no independent verifiable proof is available, who is telling the truth on the weight of the fish?
the person or the person claiming he is lying?

Neither are telling the truth and neither are lying because without verifiable proof it is a moot argument. Hence the reason I discount every "skeptic" because their counter arguments hold no more validity than Lazar's original account.

Ultimately, we ask ourselves a simple question. "Do I believe him?"

Personally, I do, however, I also believe he has fabricated some aspect of his story yet overall I believe Lazar worked to reverse engineer the propulsion system of an ET craft.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join