It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
biorxiv.org claims an RO of 3.3 to 5.7....the flu is 0.9,the Spanish flu of 1918 1.8

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Reports and photos of people buying up all medicines hey can get in pharmacies across China.

As if it will help against viruses.

More stuff;

More schools ordered closed
HK schools and universities closed for 1 more week

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I would imagine if it's an emergency situation they will rush that through.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Great we now have a case In Los Angeles
edit on 1/26/2020 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Huawei helping with 5G towers ..

I think that is a very bad idea...they should lower the EMF radiation there , and not building more...

Huawei 5G

Sick people there, many on critical condition and they make 5G towers.....what could go wrong ?

link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

I do not think that's the correct link.

link   
Get ready to lose your 401ks if they arent in bonds and PMs

Oh boy.. we have our X event forming as we speak

This is going to be a really big year

2020 one to remember

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth
Yeah it was wrong here's the correct one

source

link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

[snip]
Many of the videos on Twitter are from WeChat, they are quickly downloading them before govt censors it. I expect WeChat communication to slow as govt censors or blocks it in quarantined areas.

Some stuff is hard to believe, I’m only posting what comes up a lot and that I can strongly believe based on living in China, some Twitter stuff and applying some logic.

I'm not familiar with WeChat but yes some unbelievable postings on twitter. I'm trying to stick with some academic & news sources I think are trustworthy and as you say apply some common sense logic. China's great censoring firewall will become more of a problem. Recall they were able to hide alot back during SARS outbreak.

link   
a reply to: ShortBus

" think we can hold off buying the rolls of plastic and the masks, until that number starts to skyrocket. Right now, it's not. But as another poster said... the next week will tell if we dodged a bullet or if we need to prepare. "

I get that, and that is logical, and the way the world SHOULD work, but because we are stuck with 'human nature', if you wait until next week, the needed supplies could already be depleted. So, what to do, really? Ugly stuff.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Wahoo!

Oooops!

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Kind of off topic, but...

I am looking at disinfectants. My business involves PCBs made in Shenzen. I was expecting an order of several hundred to come in about mid Feb. That is now in doubt as I don't know if they are letting people work or not, and if they will shut down shipping.

Assuming they do the card assemblies, and they do allow shipping (it would be via air, so only a couple of days shipping), I don't want to possibly infect myself, my family or any customers.

I was thinking of a fogger. Fog the box after I get it, fog the inside, and then the cards after they have been unpacked (with gloves of course).

VitalOxide claims it kills 99.999% of all viruses, no need for cleanup after, and it works in a fogger.

Anyone have any experience with this product or anything similar?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

I am not prone to panic, but
one has to ask themselves what kind of mind set blockades, and quarantines entire cities?
surely not calm, rational minds. this is the work of panicked, desperate minds.
gut feeling says this is much worse than reported.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tarifa37
a reply to: butcherguy

I would imagine if it's an emergency situation they will rush that through.

You cant rush a vaccine trial.... it has to be grown.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tarifa37
According to this tweet there is now a vaccine. twitter.com...

“Rdy for TRIALS early summer”

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

Talk to medical people who sterilize instruments.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

It seems to suggest that the virus was a bioweapon and someone had a vaccine ready.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Just because some random twitter bloke says there is a vaccine does not make it true!

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
🤷‍♂️ A student at Texas a&m was tested for the virus last week... We still don’t know if this student had the disease.. 🦗 crickets.. Those tests, and symptoms would be revealing themselves right now.. Looks like we can now confirm the information blackout is in place..

By the end of this week, we will get a good handle on how serious we take this current event. Myself, I stocked up on my water and non perishable staples just in case.

There were 4 suspected cases in Texas and one tested negative for the virus. But it hasn't been revealed who it was and we also don't know anything about the 2 other suspected cases. The only ones I know are the Texas A&M and Baylor students.

It feels so "hush-hush" here.
edit on 26-1-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: blackrabbit1

Minimum 1 year is what i understand ,otherwise this is not from nature

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join