It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

What I don't understand is why the patient is under blanket and not in ice cold water?
That video is really sad to watch..

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Some Twitter vids may be fake,some maybe real. But when you take into account how honest a communist govt is,and the measures they have taken to stop info getting out,I would assume there would be alot more videos out there ....there isn't. We are being lied to on a massive scale.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific Reports of a DR who just passed after 20 days infected, said he got it through the eyes.

link   
More and more i think that nurse saying 90,000 infected a few days ago was right. God knows what the real figures are now.

100 million quarantined, trained doctors and nurses freaking out, people collapsing in the street, corpses left unattended in hospitals.Soldiers im biohazard suits barring hospitals. Tad dramatic for 1,000-2,000 cases nationwide, no?

The most MSM will not publish from sources that are not approved by the Chinese Media and their masters in the CCP’s Propaganda and Agitation Department. They don’t want to offend the communist party and be thrown out of China. Western Media censoring for the Chinese Communist Party is well documented.

Essentially most sources are feeding Chinese Propaganda.

link   

originally posted by: loam
Twitter is terrifying...

twitter.com...

I'm starting to understand why people might be freaking out even if the cases are limited. Warning that link is awful.

For less brave, it is a video of patient convulsing on a gurney.

Looks like an ED Triage area.

Couple of things:

1) its an odd seizure and its odd that the blanket stands up. That being said when the lady holds the arm it stops moving as much which if it was a full blown seizure it would not. The twitching looks more consistent with parkinsons but I'm not there.

Also the lady with him is treating like a matter of course like he does it all the time. If he started new onset seizing in my experience she would freak out and the staff would come as there appears to be a nurse doing triage on the other side of the gurney (note the seated patient and you can see the IV tubing

2) Note the HEPA (Im assuming) air filter that is visible under the gurney

edit on 1/25/20 by FredT because: Edited out the 120 temp issue as Nyiah eplained that is thier emergency number

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

Thank God there's still some of you left you went from Wayne Gretzky to Trudeau I mean what on earth...back on topic Im not aware of any negroids or caucasians infected yet has anyone heard?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown
a reply to: loam

What I don't understand is why the patient is under blanket and not in ice cold water?
That video is really sad to watch..

Yeah, blankets and high fevers don't mix well, they should have been cooling him if he had a fever. Which makes me wonder rather suspiciously if the video is really a seizure from a different source (disorder, drugs, etc) & not this virus.

Also folks, the 120 number mentioned is for their version of 911, not the patient's temperature. If they can bungle that up and spread disinformation, be wary of what they claim the reason for the seizure is.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

The system is collapsing. The local authorities don’t have the resources or manpower to deal with the situation and the central government either won’t or can’t help. Probably a bit of both.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
100 million quarantined, trained doctors and nurses freaking out, people collapsing in the street, corpses left unattended in hospitals.Soldiers im biohazard suits barring hospitals. Tad dramatic for 1,000-2,000 cases nationwide, no?

Actually you would be shocked at how little training general staff get for mass casualty incidents. a 20 minute video once a year. I'm trained up as we have a direct role transporting patients but your average MD and nurse? Not so much

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Damn PALS Cert...

Glad I'm retired. Thanks for continuing

FYI: Some of us call it a Texas Catheter

LOL yes that is but I did not want to offend our resident Texans

BFFT would own it😆

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

The system is collapsing. The local authorities don’t have the resources or manpower to deal with the situation and the central government either won’t or can’t help. Probably a bit of both.

No one is ever prepared. Look at Katrina etc. Nobody wants to think about it till it becomes real. and those that push are labeled cooks etc.

Nothing like a no holds bared life and death crisis to find problems and issue in a plan.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
Maybe the blanket was there to hide the grizzly mess underneath. It could be just an epileptic person,but if so I'd say that's a long seizure if he has been on a bed,in a hallway for awhile.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

The coast gaurd was the only service that came out of that misadventure looking well run and professional the rest was a night mare which brings me to the point too many jurisdictions,too many chiefs and not enough indians could happen in an outbreak

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

No its not odd to be honest. Part of our disaster / Pandemic/ NBC training involves literally setting up something similar outside of the hospital.

I get that but, we had many more dead with SARS, Ebola, Swineflu, etc and it didnt illicit this reaction , so what gives?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Twitter is terrifying...

twitter.com...

I'm starting to understand why people might be freaking out even if the cases are limited. Warning that link is awful.

For less brave, it is a video of patient convulsing on a gurney.

that is concerning, ive seen death throws

That looks more like a nerve agent

Are we sure thats from this virus? If so, again, were not being told the truth about the nature of this thing

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
twitter.com...
youtu.be...
edit on pm131pmSat, 25 Jan 2020 23:18:25 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Yep block it off and throw away the keys,not good

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Evidence accumulating that China stole coronavirus from Canada and it was delivered and worked on at Wuhan lab.

Zerohedge

I’m believing the newer estimates that 100k are infected and 5-10k are dead. China did not mobilize the military to help for only 2-3000 people.

Wife is watching on WeChat and the panic is more than ever. She sees lots of crazy numbers going around. For sure someone died of it in Shanghai and Jiangxi province may go under quarantine shortly.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I just sold all my stocks....

As they say money talks, bullsh@t walks....

Mainstream media is either a sleep or petrified .... China has 60 Million people on lock-down (this is truly astounding!)

All the elites, gov officials, and businessmen or most likely prepping while the masses sleep.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

No its not odd to be honest. Part of our disaster / Pandemic/ NBC training involves literally setting up something similar outside of the hospital.

I get that but, we had many more dead with SARS, Ebola, Swineflu, etc and it didnt illicit this reaction , so what gives?

So looks at say SARS

So over a 6 month period China had 5,328 cases and 349 deaths. Thats spread out quite a bit. This one has ramped up a bit faster and perhaps they learned from previous outbreaks they need to overreact

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join