It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
twitter.com...

BREAKING: China's Hubei province closing all airports, except Shennongjia Hongping Airport

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

so the situation continues to worsen

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Part of the problem. They're not telling anyone anything trying to keep a lid on things, and that just makes everyone more panicky, not less.

People need honest information, and sure some will freak out, but at least then you can make decisions.

Like this ... no one can do anything except speculate and feed panic.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
The China gov. look to focus his attention realy 150% at that province today but "trop peu trop tard" (too late) it got out widespread in all the contry.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

what makes it even worse is the fact the the majority of the population no longer trust official sources, and rightfully so

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

100,000,000 in lockdown with guys in NBC suits with guns at all exit points all you have to do is see what they are doing and ask yourself why?

But their precious 'markets' are worth more to them than human life,we're the same, the charade will go on for a little while but not too long their measures are getting more and more desperate

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

#Shanghai on Sunday suspended its metro’s inter-provincial line running between Huaqiao Station and Anting Station to prevent the spread of the epidemic: Shanghai transport authority

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

With China it's not the markets. It's culture. They said they had it under control. They cannot admit they don't. It causes a massive loss of face for the whole country. Every single person is complicit in it and will work to cover it up. It has been their culture for thousands of years.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

Check out Harry Chen PHD's twitter,I dont know how to link twitter and he has many good news breaks there

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: celltypespecific
The incubation rate is a big problem when scanning people landing from flights. This thing is already world wide I think. I guarantee in the next few days NZ will have cases,we have a large Chinese population.

Stay safe!!

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

True thats a part of it but Shanghai port 700 000,000 tonnes p/a and Houston is only 225,000,000 if Shanghai shuts down...

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ragiusnotiel

Hal Turner is a fear mongering fake news peddler; think Sorcha Faal.

link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: ragiusnotiel

Hal Turner is a fear mongering fake news peddler; think Sorcha Faal.

Maybe but what of all the twitter posts?

link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: celltypespecific Reports of a DR who just passed after 20 days infected, said he got it through the eyes.

Thanks...Yes I heard about this but its the only case that I know of in which it was contracted through the eyes.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
China gonna help usa to get out of there

#BREAKING: As the #US plans to evacuate its citizens from #Wuhan, China is following international norms and relevant virus-preventative rules to make arrangements and provide necessary support: Chinese foreign ministry

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X
twitter.com...

BREAKING: China's Hubei province closing all airports, except Shennongjia Hongping Airport

This is a no-brainer and should have been done a week ago for all of China. I guess that's why I'm in sales.

Stay safe and thanks for all the updates ATS.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: celltypespecific Reports of a DR who just passed after 20 days infected, said he got it through the eyes.

Thanks...Yes I heard about this but its the only case that I know of in which it was contracted through the eyes.

I imagine like most other viruses that target your mucus membranes, you're at risk if it comes into contact with one. With common colds and flu (some of which are coronaviruses, btw, just not this strain), they tell you not to rub your nose and eyes for a reason, and that's because your lachrymal duct passes straight through to your nose and is lined with mucus membrane.

It's how you get sick by rubbing your eyes ... or by getting coughed or sneezed on and having particles get into your eyes.

And in an overwhelmed hospital like that one with a virus that lasts up to 5 days on surfaces, everything is a contaminated surface to be touched. Every patient is a walking contagion coughing and sneezing particles. All it would take is one lapse to get infected.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: Nyiah
Maybe the blanket was there to hide the grizzly mess underneath. It could be just an epileptic person,but if so I'd say that's a long seizure if he has been on a bed,in a hallway for awhile.

As I said above, it looks like a parkinsons patient. Why?

When the lady grabs the arm it slows down almost to a stop. If he was seizing it would keep trying to twitch.

Also, in my experience, when someone starts seizing, the family member will freak out. But she calmly attends to him as if she has done this for a long time. Whatever was going on with this guy was something she was used too.

From a ED triage perspective if he does have a non threatening condition he will be sitting on that gurney for a long time as he is way low on the priority list.

One thing to keep in mind: This is a massive city and people will continue to get sick, have babies, and get into accidents etc and still go to the hospital

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: FredT

The coast gaurd was the only service that came out of that misadventure looking well run and professional the rest was a night mare which brings me to the point too many jurisdictions,too many chiefs and not enough indians could happen in an outbreak

Yep and given that the government literally answers to just the premier its likely to be both better (not morally or ethically mind you but they can just roll in tanks and kill resistors) and bad, too many trying to CYA in that type of system

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
twitter.com...Again things that should have been in plac elong time a go ... to late

3.16 million masks arrived in #Wuhan on Sunday from Manila at a time when the city is in urgent need of medical supplies. The masks were purchased by Hubei government through import companies to combat the #novelcoronavirus.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join