It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No More Amazon till this is over...

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This is the approach all governments should have taken 10 days
www.news.com.au... ws-story/5066b151c593a74147ad4b292303ab59

Passengers on a Tiger Air flight have been urged to contact health authorities after a man diagnosed with coronavirus travelled with the airline earlier this week.

Queensland Health today confirmed a 44-year-old man infected with the virus had travelled with Tiger Airways on January 27 on flight TT566 from Melbourne to the Gold Coast.

The man, a Chinese national and who is Queensland’s first confirmed case of coronavirus, was part of a tour group which spent about six days in Melbourne. It is understood the man fell ill on board the aircraft while he was travelling with eight other tourists, four of whom have fallen ill and are being tested for the virus.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

The Daily Mail is a gutter rag! They like to sensationalise and amend facts to suit. Its not out and out lies, but I would be grabbing a handful of salt.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Warnings on Twitter that factories in China are making fake 3M masks. I’ve seen same on WeChat.

Don’t need confirmation as this is common in China.

FYI everyone looking for masks.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Tukota

US Patent 7220852 B1 the CDC own this bug...no further comment

Does that mean that if we get the WuWuFlu: they're gonna send us a bill ?
Will they get a cut from whomever develops a vaccine ?

Is it just me, or is this world more and more dystopian every day ?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: blackrabbit1

Ok ignored then. Some stuff was a bit crazy and like they were making fake people to seem like they interviewed people who “were there”.

Only 1-2 things matched anything I found.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

four of whom have fallen ill and are being tested for the virus.

They are currently trying to track all 200 or so passengers that were on the flight. Talk about the horse bolting.....bloody hell....

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Face Masks in the UK are getting hard to locate. Just checked Amazon and some surgical masks are now prices at £89.00 for 50!

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Is it just me, or is this world more and more dystopian every day ?

No, it's actually a club, welcome.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Canada is reporting the BC case is confirmed. CBC

Also, that it will be a year before a vaccination is ready.

National Post

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Interesting factoid... Indonesia has large numbers of Chinese tourists this time of year but yet no cases.

Here’s a Indonesian guy explaining why...

Twitter

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Appreciate your reply, and sadly don't doubt that these videos could be true.

If that is the case, who knows what we might see in the coming days.

Thank you everyone for the updates.

-Fate

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Thats not how net neutrality works, nor was it how it would have worked had they not repealed it.

Thats exactly how net neutrality principles work. Without it the ISP can decide what priority of bandwidth or protocols you can utilize to access websites and other things on the internet.

Getting rid of net neutrality principles is a big slap to the face of freedom of speech to the little guy on the internet. The Hammer hasn't been dropped yet , but it will.

Due to the lack of competition in the ISP industry and the oligarch they have in place repealing net neutrality gives them the full control they needed over the internet.

If you don't think they wont eventually use the repeal of net neutrality to spread propaganda or control information like they are doing in China , then you probably shouldn't belong on a conspiracy site or are new to govt conspiracies .

Please keep the political commentary and opinions on the political board.

It wasn't a political commentary even though you took it that way , it was a response to a comment that they will make laws to give them access to the internet like they have in China. Well guess who doesn't have net neutrality either , china. With net neutrality principles repealed The US has legal right to restrict network traffic and protocols already . No need for new laws.

Please keep the moderating to moderators.

edit on 04131America/ChicagoWed, 29 Jan 2020 23:04:06 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I live in Phoenix.. theres a Corona case here..

And theres plenty of P100 masks on the shelves... better than the surgical masks imho, sure theyre like 16-20 but they make more sense to me

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ktFate

At this point here are well over 100 on Twitter and just in my WeChat maybe 200 or more. I doubt at these volumes they are all fake. Wife says more than 200 a day on hers.

Keep in mind WeChat differs from Twitter in that users Approve you to follow the, because it’s more of a Twitter-Facebook kind of platform

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I got my N95 masks at Lowe’s in North Phx. Corona BEER at Wal Mart.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Reliable? Hell no. Conservative, UK Right-biased, Propaganda, Conspiracy, some Fake News. Similar to the tabloids.
Whatever interesting article you find there back it up with a more reliable source.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Corona beer, eh.

No wonder why it's so damn hard to wake up the sheeple.

Coronavirus causes spike in 'Corona beer virus' Google searches

Online searches for the Mexican beer have surged on Google in the past week along with the phrase “corona beer virus” and “beer virus,” according to data from Google Trends.

Nearly 60 percent of the people making these queries searched the term “beer virus” while 43 percent searched for “corona beer virus.”

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: SailorJerry

The Virus is about 100nm in size. Will go right through that type of mask like it wasn't even there.
But, those masks are cheap cost so can't hurt.
It may give you some (luck) protection if someone infected spits/sneezes on you assuming a virus particle misses your eyes. You're more prone to catching it by your hands touching face, mouth, rubbing eyes. Wash hands often and lysol the hell out of your environment.

So youre saying it wouldnt work for those sneezing and coughing, or nott cut down on it by the wearer if they are infected?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
China is starting to refuse nations evacuate people

Thai evacuation plans for Wuhan on hold after China bars military evacs

coconuts.co...

Coronavirus: Australia doesn't have permission from China to evacuate its citizens from Wuhan

www.theguardian.com... n_tw

Start paying attention to world leaders, their location and if press conferences become less and less and more written statements

edit on 29/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join