It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you reckon the meaning of Six hundred threescore and six is?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The name of the loader on my tractor when I bought back in eighty nine was "666 Mighty Master". I did not like those on the loader so I heated the stick on letters and removed them. Three days later I flipped the icy planks on the scaffolding over because they were icy, but when I got on them, the planks slid off, I went flying and screwed up my back and neck as the doug fir two inch by ten inch plank hit me in the head on the ground.

I thought what a fool I was to believe that flipping the planks would make them safe and that taking the name off the loader would make things better.

I suppose "666 Mighty master" was something someone in the company thought up to imply it was a "hell of a loader". I still have the tractor and I have the manual that shows a picture of the loader with the number and name on it..

I took it off because I knew some religious people who might have thought of it as inappropriate.

Don't challenge the Devil, there is no way in hell that you will win.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: DISRAELI

A bar code has three 6's in it. One at the beginning, one in the direct middle and one on the end.I remember that came up so many years ago but it kinda fits the bill, still. Can't buy or sell without it. Though no one's cutting heads off if you dont use it.

No, a barcode does not have 6's in it as you described. That was used by some fundamentalist organizations to "prove" the barcode was the sign of the beast. Nonsense. I worked in a library where we implemented a barcode system for books and library cards. We received one letter admonishing us to remove the guy's name from the database because--barcodes. Very well-spoken letter, too. No grammar mistakes and it sounded erudite.

There are many different barcode schemes. "UPC" (Universal Product Code) is used on about 99% of the things you buy, including food to toys. "Codabar" is prevalent in libraries, and is a completely different code. I have the books that provide the translation codes that can translate "thin, thick, space, thin, thick, space" into numbers. There are "start" and "stop" bits which tell you which way the barcode is scanned, and also "check digits" that provide for error correction, plus redundancy in the UPC codes to ensure the barcode is properly read, but there are no "666" codes in barcodes.

What you have indicated above is complete ignorant nonsense.
edit on 1/22/2020 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Raggedyman

Well, at least the OP seems to be on to something that is pretty blatant but nobody brings it up.

What is the antithesis of a male God?

The female one.

If there was an anti-Christ, that persona would be female.

From the beginning in Genesis with the Tree and forbidden knowledge...

What was the actual knowledge Adam gained from eating the apple?

That he and Eve were different.

In ways that a male would never understand besides the physical part of it.

Why did the Christian theology bury all the female writings of the time... why did they go so far as forcing chastity in their order?

Because they knew where the real trouble would come from eventually.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Centuries later, we have the Illuminati (The Sun/Son) and the Lumenari (The Moon) handing their 2,600 year rule over from one to the other again...

If you wanted to look for an Anti-Christ, you would look for a woman.

Although it really just means the end of one time and the beginning of the new.

The end of the Church's dominion over the earth.

And a return to the people running it.

God is not male, has many female characteristics, identified as a father figure to tribal peoples who understood a male fathers role
Females back 2000 years ago or longer were mostly if not entirely uneducated. Sorry, that’s a fact and as we can see now the importance of female education as society prospers
Babies, menstruation kept women house bound for the most part

Women are no worse than men, in fact judging my the wholesale slaughters of men in warfare, men seem pretty bad. There are prophecies of the antichrist, male, not given to women, possibly Jewish and well respected. Not a woman as I understand

As for the churches power over the world, haven’t seen it myself.

www.themeetinghouse.com...
edit on 22-1-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

That’s funny and tragic
666 is only a number, it has no power over anyone to my knowledge, house number, birth date, it’s just a number
We give stuff “power” when we acknowledge it as something to fear or respect. If I had a bike that had 666cc I would think nothing of it, just a capacity

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I'm just going to go out on a limb and say you entirely missed the point.

Which is actually expected so it's fine.

You had the words right there in front of you....

You read them...

And came to that conclusion.

It's OK... the world is changing!

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I don’t think the antichrist is female, it’s antigod and anti human

Outside of that, you have me on toast, no idea

As for women rising up as a collective, as rulers, happened in the past many times

www.thoughtco.com...

www.themurky.com...

World is changing, sinking very fast now

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I think I remember something about 666 being a number code for the emperor Nero.

If you want to play with bar codes, there is a free download, Zent Barcode Generator. It only makes them but you can verify that the numbers printed at the bottom of the codes are what the bars really mean. I have experimented with QR codes with Zent and it can put several hundred words of text on a one inch square label printer sticker that can be read by any iPhone.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

I reckon (calculate/solve) that both 666 and 616 means that anyone who puts any stock in there supposed meaning or 95% of the bibles nonsense in general is TEXTBOOK (pardon the pun) -GULLIBLE at best.

These numbers are ancient references to nero ceaser written down in a time of imperial prosecution for believing in christ. A message of warning in code of the day.

The only notable quality of 666 is that it's a mathematically triangular number.

When will people realize that they're letting ancient rubbish ruin/run their lives and keep their brains occupied with codework nonsense instead of searching for christ wholeheartedly ???????

Whatever you think you see, you see nothing except what the catholic church wants you to see.
Theres a good sheeple.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
A theory that I've been running with lately is that, with the burgeoning technology that's coming, AI might just fit the bill as the Beast. Since with it in place, you won't "be able to buy, sell, or trade without having the Mark." On top of that, computers use hexadecimals a LOT, and I know it's a STRETCH, but three hexes together might be some sort of address that identifies the computer AI that's "in charge".

I don't have ANY basis for these ideas, other than anecdotal at best. It's just something I've been toying with for a while.

TheBorg :-)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Well, as originally written the name/number of the beast were letters. It's possibly an accident of translation that we have 666, that is the name of the beast was something completely different.

So deeply the 666 nomenclature has been embedded, it has been difficult to see anything else.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Three score = 60.
edit on 23-1-2020 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I bet you that the number is a smooth code for the twin sister of the beast. I been bought that the dragon is the twin sister of the beast.

I'm meaning the beast the rose up out of the sea, not the beast that came up out of the earth.

In numeral form it's 616, not 666. How come? The look of 616 supports womanly features.

Revelation 13 tells you that the "dragon" is Satan (spirit) and the "beasts" are men (human). The men get their power from Satan.

Trying to picture the numbers as objects is ridiculous.

The sources on the internet trying to tie 666 to Nero is also trying to tie 616 to Nero, depending on which language it's in. 666 is derived from Neron. 616 is derived from Nero. However, as far as I know, Nero never declared himself as God and forced people to worship him, so while many of the people at the time might have thought it was or would be Nero, the prophecy was never completely fulfilled by him.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: StallionDuck
Sure, the mark has to be visible, so that the Beast knows who hasn't taken it, but it's a visible sign identifying people who have rejected God, and bar-codes don't serve that purpose. Look in chapter 14 and see what God does to people who take the mark. Does it seem rational to you that he would do that just for someone holding a bar-code in their hands?
"Not being allowed to buy or sell" is about a straightforward boycotting operation. It has nothing to do with using/not using money as such.

Good point.

Some say that you will undoubtedly know the mark and you're accepting it by choice - Sadly, I fear still that we wouldn't know we had it until it was too late.

I did watch a show just a few days ago that mentioned the 10 commandments (made sense by the evidence at the time) was God's mark.

I'd go into this more but don't wanna derail the topic much more, though I would enjoy a long sit down with you and hammer out answers to questions. I do read some of your work but I'll admit it's hard to stay attentive. It's very broad amounts of information and I squirrel too easy! lol

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

What is the antithesis of a male God?

The female one.

If there was an anti-Christ, that persona would be female.

From the beginning in Genesis with the Tree and forbidden knowledge...

What was the actual knowledge Adam gained from eating the apple?

That he and Eve were different.

Very good point. Hadn't thought of that. Though it refers to him in Revelation as a He.

Still, I also see all of the examples of Satan doing everything opposite or similar as what God does, usually before. I'm sure he knows how the plan goes and he does it all first to possibly make people believe that he is God.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Claymation213

664, the neighbor of the Beast!

Sacrifice! Is Going on Tonight!

So make sure and bring a dish! Wine will be made available.

Doors open at 11pm

Bring a guest

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

What you have indicated above is complete ignorant nonsense.

That is... When someone learned more about barcodes. Since you're the barcode champ, I guess you have the right answer. Either way - It's been an age old topic. Back then, we didn't have internet and everything was word of mouth.

I can well see why there would be some confusion because the 1st middle and last line does indeed resemble a 6 based on the width of the code. Whether it goes left or right - I would take better eyes than mine to see. I wouldn't even have known the 'direction' was thing until you mentioned it.

But hey... Good thing you threw in that right hook finisher in there. I would have never known I was ignorant until you told me. Much appreciated. Don't you ever let up on people. Remember, you're above them all!

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
I think I remember something about 666 being a number code for the emperor Nero.

If you want to play with bar codes, there is a free download, Zent Barcode Generator. It only makes them but you can verify that the numbers printed at the bottom of the codes are what the bars really mean. I have experimented with QR codes with Zent and it can put several hundred words of text on a one inch square label printer sticker that can be read by any iPhone.

The thing is, many a prophecy was often occurring multiple times throughout the bible. My grandmother used to say that God speaks in 2's. Two for everything but I'm guessing it was just an age old tale but perhaps some truth in it. I noticed that a lot of things in the bible were done then done once more at a future time.

So many metaphors or subjects that could relate to one person on a timeline but also represent another at a future timeline that happens the same way - same steps. It's as though prophecy keeps repeating.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

I reckon (calculate/solve) that both 666 and 616 means that anyone who puts any stock in there supposed meaning or 95% of the bibles nonsense in general is TEXTBOOK (pardon the pun) -GULLIBLE at best.

These numbers are ancient references to nero ceaser written down in a time of imperial prosecution for believing in christ. A message of warning in code of the day.

The only notable quality of 666 is that it's a mathematically triangular number.

When will people realize that they're letting ancient rubbish ruin/run their lives and keep their brains occupied with codework nonsense instead of searching for christ wholeheartedly ???????

Whatever you think you see, you see nothing except what the catholic church wants you to see.
Theres a good sheeple.

Thanks for the heads up! You finally had a chance to toss your tomato so you can go about your merry way now. Let the grownups talk.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

I bet you that the number is a smooth code for the twin sister of the beast. I been bought that the dragon is the twin sister of the beast.

I'm meaning the beast the rose up out of the sea, not the beast that came up out of the earth.

In numeral form it's 616, not 666. How come? The look of 616 supports womanly features.

Revelation 13 tells you that the "dragon" is Satan (spirit) and the "beasts" are men (human). The men get their power from Satan.

Trying to picture the numbers as objects is ridiculous.

The sources on the internet trying to tie 666 to Nero is also trying to tie 616 to Nero, depending on which language it's in. 666 is derived from Neron. 616 is derived from Nero. However, as far as I know, Nero never declared himself as God and forced people to worship him, so while many of the people at the time might have thought it was or would be Nero, the prophecy was never completely fulfilled by him.

Antiochus IV Epiphanes did the whole antichrist thing in 2nd century BC. He desecrated the temple and declared himself god over the jews and so forth. I think Titus was the one who destroyed the 2nd temple but I don't recall him acting god in the temple.

So I guess we're waiting to see another Antiochus IV Epiphanes but the Temple has to be re-built first. But that all comes after some serious retributions. Hell, the US may not even be around then.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Antiochus IV Epiphanes did the whole antichrist thing in 2nd century BC. He desecrated the temple and declared himself god over the jews and so forth.

Antiochus IV Epiphanes may have declared himself as king over the Jews, but he didn't declare himself as God. From my understanding, he forced the Jews to worship Zeus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join