It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you reckon the meaning of Six hundred threescore and six is?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
I did watch a show just a few days ago that mentioned the 10 commandments (made sense by the evidence at the time) was God's mark.

Did it mention the verses in Deuteronomy commanding the Israeiltes to keep the words of God in their minds, "you shall bind them as a sign on your hands and they shall be as frontlets before your eyes"? (e.g. ch11 v18)
The coincidence of "hand and forehead" is very suggestive.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

What you have indicated above is complete ignorant nonsense.

That is... When someone learned more about barcodes. Since you're the barcode champ, I guess you have the right answer. Either way - It's been an age old topic. Back then, we didn't have internet and everything was word of mouth.

I can well see why there would be some confusion because the 1st middle and last line does indeed resemble a 6 based on the width of the code. Whether it goes left or right - I would take better eyes than mine to see. I wouldn't even have known the 'direction' was thing until you mentioned it.

No, it doesn't. Every barcode is different, which should be obvious. It's just a string of numbers. In the following barcode, where is the six? 2905800075752. If you can show a "six" in an average barcode, let's see it.

But hey... Good thing you threw in that right hook finisher in there. I would have never known I was ignorant until you told me. Much appreciated. Don't you ever let up on people. Remember, you're above them all!

You are, quite obviously, ignorant about barcodes, whether you had the Internet or not. The entire concept is laughable. But unlike stupidity, ignorance can be fixed, if you want to. But you can also continue to wallow in ignorance. Your choice and not my problem.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Yeah. I also remember that from reading myself but I couldn't tell you what verse and what book. I never made the connection, though. I knew about the little squares worn on their heads but that's all I related.

The video was:

From Babylon to America: The Prophecy Movie

There are links to watch it online on FB and others but I watched it on Amazon. It was quite informative though I watched a similar one about the book of Daniel and the information was the same except for the goat and it's horn. One ties the antichrist to the US which would sound like a modern day Trump Worship society (if that's a thing) and the other ties him to the middle east, possibly a Muslim and Most likely out of Turkey. Both points are very convincing and both explain in such detail based on past prophecies and how things take place but they both branch from one another at that point. They both break down the statue, dragon, crowns and beast but this one goes into specific detail with countries and kingdoms throughout the ages.

Just when you think that the Bible is one big puzzle scavenger hunt of knowledge and prophecy, it's even more intricate than that. Riddles within riddles - ages replicating ages. All so very strange.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: StallionDuck

Antiochus IV Epiphanes did the whole antichrist thing in 2nd century BC. He desecrated the temple and declared himself god over the jews and so forth.

Antiochus IV Epiphanes may have declared himself as king over the Jews, but he didn't declare himself as God. From my understanding, he forced the Jews to worship Zeus.

Though everything he did to the Jews - even killing hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children, the way he took over the temple and what he did to it as well as cutting off all jewish religious practises, it fits the anti-christ of the future (or present) to a T. But... Supposed to happen twice so guess we're waiting for that next time.

I imagine, based on the current events, that the temple rebuilding should come pretty quickly. Or at least whatever they were going to do with the temple/temples. I can see the whole war and terror starting before long and supposedly right after is when the antichrist takes his place to 'fix' everyone's problems.

Still would like to know more about where the US is in all this or if it'll even exist at that point and time.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

No, it doesn't. Every barcode is different,

Today yes, there are many varieties but years ago, THIS was your common everyday barcode. I know this for a fact. I worked in a grocery store as a teen and this was a pretty common topic at the time.

This based on the number scheme:

Now if there is a left and right facing line, I can't deny that. Cool... We were wrong on the barcode but this is the source of the information that used to travel the world before your internet. Either way, any NORMAL person looking at that and sizing it up with what appears to be a 6 on the other bar code as a reference, you would be hard pressed not to believe that there is a 6 at the start, middle and end of that barcode.

You're quite obviously one of 'those' people who like throwing the term "ignorant" around. Are you like 15 or something? You realise that's a defensive mechanism for people with a really low self esteem or those trying to overcome their own shortcomings. right? Do you normally come off as a D-bag to everyone? Oh wait.... You do.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

What is the antithesis of a male God?

The female one.

If there was an anti-Christ, that persona would be female.

From the beginning in Genesis with the Tree and forbidden knowledge...

What was the actual knowledge Adam gained from eating the apple?

That he and Eve were different.

Very good point. Hadn't thought of that. Though it refers to him in Revelation as a He.

Still, I also see all of the examples of Satan doing everything opposite or similar as what God does, usually before. I'm sure he knows how the plan goes and he does it all first to possibly make people believe that he is God.

The Hopi have essentially the same version of Revelations as a part of their belief system.

To the point where when the Spaniards came and talked to them about the New Testament, they were sure that these were the people that came to take them back to the stars.

Unfortunately (and I kid you not, look it up) the Spaniards did not know the secret handshake.

Which resulted in the Pueblo Uprising.

However.

There are portions of the Christian bible that are so close to what the Hopi have known to be true that it split the Tribe.

Their version of Revelations refers to a woman as the One who owns the world and will eventually destroy it.

Fun facts for late night reading.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Three, six, an nine.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88
Three, six, an nine.

Huh?

Also, off topic but a pet peeve of mine... It's the Revelation of John. Not Revelations. So, the Book of Revelation.

Sorry, went to Catholic school...
edit on 23-1-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Dont know ether, but if I did, I certainly would never tell.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88

Dont know ether, but if I did, I certainly would never tell.

Ok. Thanks for stopping by. You kinda wanna make me be a missionary. I'd walk door to door and knock, and when they answered I'd just say I might know something you don't know, then giggle and run away. Now that I think of it, I wish the Mormons around here did that...

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: Claymation213

I reckon (calculate/solve) that both 666 and 616 means that anyone who puts any stock in there supposed meaning or 95% of the bibles nonsense in general is TEXTBOOK (pardon the pun) -GULLIBLE at best.

These numbers are ancient references to nero ceaser written down in a time of imperial prosecution for believing in christ. A message of warning in code of the day.

The only notable quality of 666 is that it's a mathematically triangular number.

When will people realize that they're letting ancient rubbish ruin/run their lives and keep their brains occupied with codework nonsense instead of searching for christ wholeheartedly ???????

Whatever you think you see, you see nothing except what the catholic church wants you to see.
Theres a good sheeple.

Thanks for the heads up! You finally had a chance to toss your tomato so you can go about your merry way now. Let the grownups talk.

"Let the grownups talk" - Have you read the way you reply to posters who don't blindly accept your view? I.E Schuler, myself....... HYPOCRATE MUCH?

So sorry (not) that we're not hypnotised by your scriptures nonsense even if it is in "2's" - LOL

If you truly believed in your scripture you would not talk to people that way.

However when you are if ever ready to talk like "grownups" remember - "you are" NOT "above them all".

AND -

I'll "go on" MY "merry way" when i choose and not at the direction of the ignorant.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Iron Maiden.

That is all....

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Yea, I'm still trying to understand the harmonics myself. 666 is the devil, 999 should be gods number but is still 666 apparently. 6x6+6 is 42, an 3,6, an 9 keep repeating itself,etc. I'm not coming up with this ether.

There also the whole story of 666 being symbolic of Nero/Niro being pointed out by John an all, but that wouldn't relevant or prophetic at all for modern day bible thumpers.

edit on 24-1-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The number 6 represents the "second heavens" of 2 Peter 7 which is the current starry night over our heads. Our solar system has a story to tell but you have to investigate it for yourself. You must seek for it as if it was a hidden treasure.

The first heavens were ruled by the fallen materialized angels before the flood
The second heavens are currently ruled over by mankind.
The coming third heaven will be ruled over by Jesus.

2 Peter 3:5-13 explains all 3 heavenly states.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

What sayeth the scriptures?

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

It is very simple god does not give his word in an allegorical form or in a way in which a common educated man could not know. If he gives you something he often tells you what it is in its own context such as the number of a man is the number of the beast plain and simple. Anyone claiming it to be anything else is wrong.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I love Hopi culture especially through their spiritual guidance. I think they are probably more in tune with 'the Great Spirit' than most today. Perhaps a lost tribe?

Ancient history is by far probably the most interesting subjects to me. I think it's because of the origin tales - that built in longing to know where we came from. It's amazing how much similarity, as you said, to the Christian and Jewish 'bible/torah'.

They even spoke of events that took place on the other side of the world as it was also happening in their skies at the same time. All very interesting stuff.

I just wish that there was a place to find the most original of tales, legends and mythology that hasn't been watered down by so many changes over millennia. Maybe that way, we'd be able to piece the past together far better than we could ever imagine today.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
666 = Helios, the North pole of the Luciferian solar system.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I think it means to be "touched" in the head. To be attacked broken down. Beast with head injury? Like wildlife or cattle? 666 is the mark of the man. Son of man? Six , numerology. Maybe a lost code of the Ancients? 4, f o u r ...? English. Think of the people who crafted language , lines in sand. F is 6 in English. Ancients according to Dan Brown the A meant man the V meant female. Thanks for making thread, Claymation .

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join