It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conor McGregor endorses Donald Trump as the GOAT via twitter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
McGregor Tweets "Donald Trump GOAT President!"

I would assume that Conor McGregor and President Donald Trump share 99% of the same following.

IMHO, this is probably the largest and best endorsement Donald Trump could have ever wished for. And, I think the reverberation of his endorsement will make Conor even more popular and famous with his base.

2020 is over before it ever began.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

Conor has done so much to tarnish his image, sure he won the fight against Cowboy, he looked good..hopefully he's a changed man.

Not sure why his opinion changes the game? His last fight before Cowboy was him(professional fighter) punching a 70 year old man for not drinking his swill..what a hero!

edit on 21-1-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

How does this matter at all?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Agreed. Conor has ZERO influence on an American election.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

IMHO, this is probably the largest and best endorsement Donald Trump could have ever wished for. And, I think the reverberation of his endorsement will make Conor even more popular and famous with his base.

Why am I not surprised that Conor's base and trumps are one and the same. Sucker punching a 70yr old man.

What a fantastic role model and appropriate endorsement for trump. MAGA

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Why am I not surprised that Conor's base and trumps are one and the same. Sucker punching a 70yr old man.

No kidding! I don't get it.

He has done a lot of other shady crap too..

It all went for sh#t after the big payday from the Mayweather fight. He figured there were no limits to bad behaviour, he was not ready for that kind of money.
edit on 21-1-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

There is no evidence that Conor's "base" is the same as Trump's. Of course, that does not prevent people such as yourself from taking that unsubstantiated opinion, citing Conor's other behavior, and making a facile attempt at connecting it to Trump. Not exactly a triumph of logic there.
edit on 1/21/2020 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

There is no evidence that Conor's "base" is the same as Trump's. Of course, that does not prevent people such as yourself from taking that unsubstantiated opinion, citing Conor's other behavior, and making a facile attempt at connecting it to Trump. Not exactly a triumph of logic there.

This is what the OP said....just adhering to the presented theme.

I would assume that Conor McGregor and President Donald Trump share 99% of the same following.

It is amusing to see "triumph of Logic" in a thread about trump and Conor where there is scant use of logic with both personalities.lol

I should probably apologize for not buying in to the "chosen one" tsunami. Sorry, I can't see the logic in it. Can you?

www.timesofisrael.com...

edit on 21-1-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I would hope his opinion is his only as I don't think he has any credibility or pull over anyone on the political arena.

Connor is a POS hot head that should have had a few jail terms by now due to his violent behavior. I doubt Trump is upset that Connor is tweeting about him but I don't seem him rushing to Connor's side and being best buddies either.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
What Conor McGregor knows about politics you could probably write down on the back of a stamp. Trump is a scientifically illiterate moron.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I rest my case

www.newstarget.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I won't sit here and disagree with what has been said about Conor.

I will disagree with anyone that would say Trump's base and Conor's base do not correlate. While there are no scientific polls or studies that prove such, it's just an educated hunch on my part.

To say Conor McGregor is not popular is the wildest misstatement someone could make. He is responsible for the largest pay-per-views in recent history. His defeat of Cowboy was the 4th highest grossing UFC of all time. It wasn't even a title fight.

For me, the two are linked at the hip via persona. They both have swagger and appeal to the masses. Maybe not the liberal masses. Which is why I think it's a big deal.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elbireth
I rest my case

www.newstarget.com...

Yes. Jump on the bandwagon that Monsanto is the cause for all cancers and the decline of our health.

I won't try and second guess what the courts do for or against Monsanto. This is way too complicated for the layman journalist or spectator.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

It all went for sh#t after the big payday from the Mayweather fight. He figured there were no limits to bad behaviour, he was not ready for that kind of money.

Who would feel sorry for a 70 year old man hanging out in a bar talking smack with Conor McGregor?
I think the action is deplorable. But I don't care one bit either way. That old man got a nice payday for his smack talking regardless.

What would you expect? Two men drinking in a bar, talking smack to each other, and one is a massive MMA star.
It just doesn't tarnish his image that much for me. It is fodder for his haters, nothing more.
Kinda like the NBC audio of Trump before the election. It doesn't sway opinions in either camp either way.
edit on 21-1-2020 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan

Who would feel sorry for a 70 year old man hanging out in a bar talking smack with Conor McGregor?
I think the action is deplorable. But I don't care one bit either way. That old man got a nice payday for his smack talking regardless.

What would you expect? Two men drinking in a bar, talking smack to each other, and one is a massive MMA star.
It just doesn't tarnish his image that much for me. It is fodder for his haters, nothing more.
Kinda like the NBC audio of Trump before the election. It doesn't sway opinions in either camp either way.

I disagree, think many turned their back to him after that, amongst other things. Just my opinion though. He of course, still has fans. If he layed down and died with Cowboy like he did Khabib, we wouldn't be talking about him though.

Khabib is a tough nut to crack, had Conor not talked all the sh#t he did about Khabibs family and such, I might not of enjoyed his losing as much. He can be an exciting fighter.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

While there are no scientific polls or studies that prove such, it's just an uneducated hunch on my part.

Fixed it for you.

BTW, as a Trump supporter, I dislike McGregor. He comes off as a violent immature man that doesn't have control over his emotions.
edit on 21-1-2020 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

He made the mistake that everyone recently has made vs Khabib. "Gives up the back to try and stand up."

Hopefully Ferguson will destroy him. If not, someone with half a decent guard, plz put them against khabib and shut down his simple game.

I too was in astonishment over attacking Khabib's family. But Trump has gone of the rails for me too.

Regardless, I love them both.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

It is obvious the guy deserved it...lol

But seriously...

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Agreed. Conor has ZERO influence on an American election.

Never know what a plastic paddy might do.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

You know little about MMA or Khabib's game if that is your analysis. His grappling and core strength is next level, no one does what Khabib does, no one. They give up the back because they try everything else and nothing works. Those who don't tend to just get smashed on their back.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join