It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the Monster Behind Every Religion- Lucifer Decoded Documentary Series by: Soulsurfer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You are so spot on... I whole heartedly believe in your post...Lucifer is alive and well..Ths great deceiver did as advertised..DECEIVE. The world will wake up one day and realize their lives have been one big lie..a reply to: SoulSurfer

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I don't know if god actually wants us to praise him all the time, he just wants us to be good and to respect him/her/it. Good does mean we should be taking decent care of his creation here, the planet he gave to us to live on.

It was never about worship, and to tell you more, the word "God" is actually a supreme insult to "It". We aren't supposed to label the supreme authority. Religion did that (in many ways), and look where it has gotten them. A whole mess.

To know him is to know his law. (The bible does have major clues)

1 John 2:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Its that simple. No need for vain repetitions or rituals or any idols.

Just the way, the truth and the life. A "cheat guide" to the law is the following:
The Holy Grail Cheat Sheet Mark V

The whole gospel is summed up with this verse. "if thou will enter into life, keep the commandments".

Matthew 19:17 King James Version (KJV)
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

The following Quote is from Roage, the man who taught me Natural divine law.

Why do I use the Ø symbol?

Why do I use the Ø symbol and what does it mean? We are not permitted without consequences to name the “supreme omnipotent consciousness” and even using the term “supreme omnipotent consciousness” instantiates negative consequences. The name “God” also violates that principle. So when people say “Please God! Help me!” They first insult the being then ask that something be done.

I use Ø in this way so that people have a placeholder that points in every direction except direction I mean. In the sum of all human, feeling thought and experience there are no words or things that can be used to describe, express or identify the “supreme omnipotent consciousness”. Said another way take all the “being not is”, leaves only what the “being is”. It is even more complicated because time itself is removed leaving the “is” verb out also leaving only “being” which also is absent. “Existence” has a beginning and an end because of temporal restrictions and that which observes from eternity lies outside of time.

In set notation:

[In the Set of all human, feeling thought and experience there are nothing that can be used to describe, express or identify the “supreme omnipotent consciousness”]=[Ø] or Empty Set.

Ø points to all that “it” is not when “it is not an “it” leaving the “it” without reference.

When reading on one comes to the Ø symbol it helps to have a phonetic. I use “ahn” as my phonetic in reading and speaking. One is free to choose their own provide we each understand that a particular phonetic points to the empty set symbol. Source: www.roage.com...

Roage's website teaches the law through the non religious point of view. I recommend looking into what he has to say as well. He pulled me out of a dark path I was in years ago.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer I'm sorry but the Wendys logo is representing Dave Thomas daughter at 8 years of age. It does not represent lilith, lucifer, isis, or anything else like that. I wonder how many more things you got completely wrong.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 21-1-2020 by Lucky109 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucky109

Thats what the illuminati want you to believe. There is no such thing as coincidences. You believe what you want though. But they have a cover up story for every satanic symbolism. And they lie.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer
There are pictures of his daughter with those same pigtails and everything. Please explain how it is an image of lilith or whatever. The only similarity I see is they are both female.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucky109

The Illuminati uses disguises for their symbolism's. They say it means one thing, but in the occult world it means another. It's as simple as that. The same applies to the "OK" symbol. To you it may mean "OK" or "Fine" or a "White supremacist symbol) as some lefties call it, but in reality its the symbol of the divine king, or for the hindus its called the mudra, but it is also 666, representing the Yoni kali or the female goddess, mystery Babylon the mother of harlots. The point is, i would not believe anything they say when they clearly have other intentions with ALL corporate logos.

In the roman catholic church for example, they say the statue of Mary is that of Miriam mother of Yahshua, but in reality they are continuing the roman practice of worshiping Diana, ISIS or many other goddesses with the title of "Queen of heaven".

They claim its Mary when clearly they have other names for that Goddess behind closed doors. You only see what they want you to see. Im just pointing towards the monster past their veil.

edit on st2020000000Tuesdayst000000Tue, 21 Jan 2020 15:00:19 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 21 Jan 2020 15:00:19 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Lucifer is the morning star and the morning is not Venus but Sirius.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Christianity is vailed Paganism.. In my humble opinion the Jesuits wrote the bible... Its in code for us to believe in a righteous god while they worship Lucifer..do u we say and not as we do..a diversion. To understand religion you must understand Lucerferians. Which they perceive themselves as gods unto themselves.. reply to: SoulSurfer

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
666 and the all seeing eye..a reply to: SoulSurfer

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Spot on...again its about deceiving..a reply to: SoulSurfer

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Have you ever seen the animated comedy "Archer"? I read all your posts in his voice.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpiogurl
Oh damn... we've been found out!

Was I not supposed to blab?

I tried to keep it quiet but the Original Poster was able to sleuth out that feminists will be the downfall of the species. Apparently all men will starve from terminal sandwich deprivation.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
I might have to take offense if anyone else had such a thing... but I understand. Perspective is everything and one must consider the source...

To our mighty Augustus, of course us mere lady mortals would seem to be... um... lacking. Or something.

It is what it is. I can accept that.

I've grown accustomed to the failings of the fairer sex, mostly from reading the lengthy diatribes by the Original Poster on how all you women folk are mucking up the system by failing to kneel before the patriarchy. I am your Moses.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109
a reply to: SoulSurfer I'm sorry but the Wendys logo is representing Dave Thomas daughter at 8 years of age. It does not represent lilith, lucifer, isis, or anything else like that. I wonder how many more things you got completely wrong.

WRONG!!!!!!!!

Dave Thomas was a Mason so therefore: Lucifer!

Hopefully none of you find out that Colonel Sanders and Tim Horton were also Masons and that their company's logos are Baphomet and Beelzebub respectively.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Seems to me some people just want to read into things that which they want to see.
On top of their insistence on over complicating things it all seems to add up to a whole load of hogwash to me.

The other day I asked my 9 year old Grandson if he was alright when he was watching something on his tablet, he gave me the OK sign.
He wasn't pledging allegiance to Lucifer or anything remotely evil, he was simply telling me he was fine.

Some things simply are exactly what they appear to be.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

From what i see the sons of the widow are liars and will say anything to protect their goddess.

have a good day

edit on st2020000000Tuesdayst000000Tue, 21 Jan 2020 16:18:07 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 21 Jan 2020 16:18:07 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
From what i see the sons of the widow are liars and will say anything to protect their goddess.

From what I see you post a lot of lies that you invent outright if you haven't plagiarized them wholesale from another source.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Does that mean that my mate Jeff who is a taxi driver and often picks me up from the pub is in reality a devotee of Beelzebub?

If I'd gone to the pub tonight I probably wouldn't have read this thread...…...

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

From what I SEE YOU post alot of lies. I exposed Moloch the goddess of the freemasons, aka the bohemian grove stone owl. I will never trust the word of a mason. Especially the widows sons.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join