It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the Monster Behind Every Religion- Lucifer Decoded Documentary Series by: Soulsurfer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: Specimen88
Most people are worshiping the Devil without realizing it. If there is one more discernment i can give you, it is this. If its a religion, it is based on the devil. The being men call God is Anti religious. he/it does not desire worship of any kind. He /it only wants us to obey the natural order/natural law/ the ten commandments, which is technically love itself. Love does not hurt others. If someone hurts someone, they are not based on true love. Love is the way. Love and the law is one. The law and God are also one. To know the law and write it in your heart is to know the being men call God. The connection between man and creator is made this way through the law.

Will those that are power mad ever think STOP thinking of ways to control the human? NO. If its not through tyrannies, dictatorships, monarchies, elected officials .gov! or *organized religion* they will never stop trying to separate you from your money.

Money is meangingless, freedom is where it's at. But I see your point. I know they will never stop, even till the bitter end. I am still hoping for a better world and all the madness to end. I do want to believe in a better world. The only thing that is in our way from getting that world is the one true divide mentioned by Mark passio:

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Beliefs are just noise, that deafens us from hearing God. If we want to defeat darkness, we need conquer it from within ourselves.
True

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Beliefs are just noise, that deafens us from hearing God. If we want to defeat darkness, we need conquer it from within ourselves.

Belief systems are manufactured by others specifically in order to manipulate you into selling your soul (that is a huge penalty to pay) as you just gave up your individual right to discover your own truth (personal relationship with your creator).

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Considering the person in question has basically called me a liar...

Considering the first person to call someone a liar in your absurd thread was you it's kind of comical you whine about 'character assassination'. You are the biggest assassin of your own character.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

"Belief systems are manufactured by others specifically in order to manipulate you into selling your soul"

The mind is not the gateway to God. Its belief's, right or wrong, are just vibrations in Gods creation, that have no real meaning. This is perhaps why Jesus said "Unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven".

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No im pretty sure you did it first. Its in the records. The one I did was out of retaliation for yours. i mentioned liars I didnt mention YOU specifically. I mentioned the widows sons in the first round. You got triggered and called me a liar. Now you're the liar again. We can be civilized gentlemen and part ways or continue this immaturity on both sides. But kindly step away from my thread. Otherwise its just harassment. You called me a liar in other threads i titled in the past because you dont like the information. Well TOUGH. You will not shut me up.

Leave me alone . This thread is titled lucifer Decoded. If you arent interested in the subject and insist on derailing then go to the mudd pit. I have no interest in talking with you. Its been that way many years now. And that will never change because i dont trust the satanic masons.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

No im pretty sure you did it first. Its in the records.

Wrong. Provide the quote from this thread if you feel otherwise.

When you can't, because it didn't happen, you can apologize to me in a sincere and public manner. Anything else is very un-Christian.

We can be civilized gentlemen...

You aren't a dude, you're one of those women you're railing about in the Original Post. Don't forget that I know who you are from your previous threads and your now-deleted YouTube videos.

edit on 21-1-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
You said it first.

Again the topic is lucifer decoded. Do you have anything of value to add other than to derail the topic in the OP?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

You see the quote in my post from you? DO you see where you're calling me, and all other Masons liars? Yeah? Good, I'll take that apology now missy.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Did I name you? no. I named the widows sons. try again

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Did I name you? no. I named the widows sons.

Which I'm one of.

Now whisper your sweet, sweet apology in my Satanic ear.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

So you admit you're a son of the widow? least i got a confession out of you. No man, I did not mention you so you wont get an apology from me. I mentioned your sick organization. Liars, satanists and luciferians who will eventually lose the war. If you take that personally thats not my problem. Im not attacking you as a person. Im simply exposing the illuminati.

Im not on the luciferians side. Im on truths side.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

So you admit you're a son of the widow?

Why wouldn't I?

least i got a confession out of you. No man, I did not mention you so you wont get an apology from me.

I'm not surprised, you're kind of predictable in your ability to gloss over your own misdeeds.

I mentioned your sick organization. Liars, satanists and luciferians who will eventually lose the war. If you take that personally thats not my problem. Im not attacking you as a person. Im simply exposing the illuminati.

Just another fake Christian from that sicko death cult who talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. Your pride, Little Miss Christian, betrays your actual affinity for behavior to the one you falsely decry, Lilith, as your actions are more like her than you can admit.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I am following what the bible says.

Ephesians 5:11

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

Especially Ezekiel magic number 33. I did my duty with this thread.

Bless

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I am following what the bible says.

No you're not. You're bearing false witness while being prideful. What you are doing would make Jesus a sad panda.

Prideful women are the downfall of the patriarchy. Kneel and apologize for your sinful ways.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Hope one day you see the light of the law brother. But i would humbly suggest anyone to backtrack this thread and see who is who. Trust your own eyes and intuition. Not what someone else says. Trust your eyes and not the mindgames of people who only intend on character assassinating.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Hope one day you see the light of the law brother.

I'm not your brother, you're far too dishonest for me to want to be associated with you.

But i would humbly suggest anyone to backtrack this thread and see who is who. Trust your own eyes and intuition. Not what someone else says. Trust your eyes and not the mindgames of people who only intend on character assassinating.

Says the person who calls people liars, gets called out on it and then says, 'Nuh-uh, I didn't do that'.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It's funny how there's always a religion to make you deathly afraid of someone. Doesn't work quite as well without some iconic nemesis to motivate your paranoia.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
AugustusMasonicus

I'm not your brother, you're far too dishonest for me to want to be associated with you.

Says the person who calls people liars, gets called out on it and then says, 'Nuh-uh, I didn't do that'.

I'm not the one using social justice far left tactics of character assassinations. Either way i said my peace.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Wow! One huge post to be like Others and
Try to blame everything bad in the world on Women!
We fell out of Gods grace and garden because of Woman!
The ol Boys Club hard at Work with Dis-Info......

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Why is the story of Jesus so similar to the stories of Inanna/Ishtar and Dumazid/Tammuz and why are his animal symbols the dove and the lion the same as hers too?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join