It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the Monster Behind Every Religion- Lucifer Decoded Documentary Series by: Soulsurfer

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I have currently begun watching. Regardless of my opinion I will watch it all. My biggest issue when people start using scripture from the Bible... a pagan decided what modern day Christians read and quote. Soooo yeah there’s that. Kinda contradicts and nullifies it all. Just reading the gnostic writing that where sealed away until 1947 should raise massive red flags with the extreme differences but a life of indoctrination into the “church” muddies your perception. God created all. ALL. God created ALL... but still man in all his arrogance, righteousness, and ignorance thinks he knows all. a reply to: SoulSurfer

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Yip nice! I did not know that one.
And theres loads more, like government, govern minds.
Hidden in plain sight indeed
edit on 1-3-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
The root meaning for the word means to "reconnect with God" (from the original Latin).
Religio means “to go within” i.e. “to know and obey” God.

Wrong.

According to Cicero derived from relegere "go through again" (in reading or in thought), from re- "again" (see re-) + legere "read" (see lecture (n.)). However, popular etymology among the later ancients (Servius, Lactantius, Augustine) and the interpretation of many modern writers connects it with religare "to bind fast" (see rely), via notion of "place an obligation on," or "bond between humans and gods." What it actually means in Latin.

edit on 1-3-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Murgatroid
The root meaning for the word means to "reconnect with God" (from the original Latin).
Religio means “to go within” i.e. “to know and obey” God.

Wrong.

According to Cicero derived from relegere "go through again" (in reading or in thought), from re- "again" (see re-) + legere "read" (see lecture (n.)). However, popular etymology among the later ancients (Servius, Lactantius, Augustine) and the interpretation of many modern writers connects it with religare "to bind fast" (see rely), via notion of "place an obligation on," or "bond between humans and gods." What it actually means in Latin.

I think it actually means to be bound with chains but not sure where I connected that from, but I digress and don’t remember

Religion does mean bound as under the law or rules, law in the Hebrew was the religion
Jesus came and set humanity free from religion, ended the law for those who choose Christ

Jesus ended religion
That’s christianity, the end of religion forever

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
MASONIC THEFT!

They would allow you to repeatedly debate for ions that there is only 33. But... If you add the illustrious chamber of reflection... You end up with 34.
The sooner you do that... The sooner you can babble about more meaningful MASONIC experiences... Such as the metaphorical look to the east complex.

3 is mouth and vagina and anus. This she has.
4 is two breasts and two buttocks. This she has.
Add them together... And you have now seven ways to spill your germ. That is masonry.

To make it a three five seven experience... hold what it stated above and add the "she's so beautiful" and you have a lodge for your fellow craftsmen.
Your senses, mind, Woody, and perversion.

Go and be about your business... For it is unwise to ask a mason about masonry. You're all lucky you don't end up walking home with his foot in your ____!

Yes... Tis true. I, the great Pinocchio, am from the hood! NYC...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedlightPeople
I have currently begun watching. Regardless of my opinion I will watch it all. My biggest issue when people start using scripture from the Bible... a pagan decided what modern day Christians read and quote. Soooo yeah there’s that. Kinda contradicts and nullifies it all. Just reading the gnostic writing that where sealed away until 1947 should raise massive red flags with the extreme differences but a life of indoctrination into the “church” muddies your perception. God created all. ALL. God created ALL... but still man in all his arrogance, righteousness, and ignorance thinks he knows all. a reply to: SoulSurfer

Man; in all of his arrogance, righteousness and ignorance DOES NOT KNOW IT IS ACTUALLY GOD (expressing Itself in human form). Go figure.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join