It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the Monster Behind Every Religion- Lucifer Decoded Documentary Series by: Soulsurfer

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Just follow the Golden rule in life. Christians know the Golden rule as the ten commandments. But all in all the message is ultimately about true love. Love does not hurt, nor does it steal from others.

It is basic moral principles and self evident truths that hurting others is wrong. (having empathy is actually a virtue.)

There is a surprise waiting at the end of that road if you take it seriously with all your heart. It does not hurt to give it a try.

But I am far better off with the law in my heart than I was when i walked the wrong path. In a way, I am becoming one with the law. Its a process but I am getting to where I am supposed to be through learning my own life lessons. Where I went wrong and what I can do to redeem myself.

We always have a choice, even if others say "its too late". It is never too late to repent (turn away from the wrong path) and walk the correct one. And you don't even need a single religion to do that. All you need is God's Moral law.

edit on th2020000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 29 Jan 2020 14:42:05 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 29 Jan 2020 14:42:05 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

The Golden rule?

Always guard my tool.

Indubitably so.

We don't always have a choice, that's just a fallacy, connected with hope, it's like free will, illusory at best, but something that humans cannot live without.

Considering the crap this world flings in our direction sorry is a two-way street where any form of redemption is concerned.
edit on 29-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: TzarChasm

There are banking houses, corporations, and the military-industrial complex.

Those are the superpowers looming over our respective nations.

And they don't care about lines on maps, colour, creed or religious orientation, which are nothing more than divide and conquer tools to them.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, hence one could argue there is something nefariously magical about what "They" seem to get away with.

They are not super, they are made of bipedal organic humanoid people just like us. They sleep, they bleed, they get hungry and sick. They fear death as much as the rest of us. They dont deserve this mystical aura of unnatural ability and control that you seem to give them. In 100 years, they will not exist. in 300 years, no one will remember them. after 500 years, everything they made will be buried under centuries of innovation and political upheaval. And 1000 years from now, the face of the planet will have changed unrecognizably, leaving perhaps 0.5% of our entire species to be acknowledged in history books.

If that's what absolute power looks like, then power is a myth.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Science has not disproved the existence of God. The same can be said about angels or lower entities like demons (though in essence what we call angels and demons are actually thought forms.). I say this because it would be foolish to dismiss something just because it is outside of our perception. Before i entered the dark occult (Via my own ignorance and foolishness) I was an atheist. I did not believe in the supernatural until i experienced it for myself.

There is a reason why I studied the bible without the religious point of view. Something "Spooked me" into waking up. Im not asking you to believe me. I am asking you to keep an open mind because there are things in (and out) of this world that many do not quite understand yet.

But really pay attention to your thoughts and what they command you to do. You will find that your thoughts have a mind of its own. All you need to do is sit still and observe your thoughts. Try not to think of anything.

If you're in that place, ask yourself, who are you? Are you the observer, or are you your thoughts?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Science has not disproved the existence of God.

That's because the scientific method cant prove a negative. That's a trick of semantics and you know it.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Sorry, but when have there not been bankers around?

In 1000 years that's probably all that will remain.

Centuries of innovation and political upheaval have enabled their type.

And that's exactly what's going around right now, with no sign of change to be had any time soon.

Whilst it may not be magical it's certainly all about pulling the string from behind an invisible curtain of sorts.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Sorry, but when have there not been bankers around?

In 1000 years that's probably all that will remain.

Centuries of innovation and political upheaval have enabled their type.

And that's exactly what's going around right now, with no sign of change to be had any time soon.

Its funny to hear people who live a blink of an eye talk about change. 50 years doesn't occupy much space and doesnt recognize much difference. But if you could talk to someone who lived in 1700s and record their reaction to the world we know today...

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Yes, our limited longevity is indeed a point of contention.

And one of the main reasons humanity refuses to learn from her past historical transgressions from one generation to the next.

Hopefully, the information age in which we now find ourselves will somewhat remedy or at least allow us to mitigate the problem.

Bring on the singularity imho.

Hopefully what comes out the other side does not share the same frailties that we do yet retains a measure of empathy.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

We don't always have a choice, that's just a fallacy, connected with hope, it's like free will, illusory at best, but something that humans cannot live without.

If you think like that then you already lost the battle. The key is to not give up and never give in. The moment we give up is the moment we lose. I am sure you have set yourself personal goals in the past that you may have achieved success on. Sometimes we fail, but we learn through failure valuable lessons. (The problem is that people tend to see failure as the ultimate defeat. That is actually not the case. Failure is more like a ladder towards the ultimate goal. It is a university within itself (if you decide to look at it through that allegory)

We all go through ups and downs. What i say to you here is what I say to myself also as a reminder. We always have a choice, even in moments of great darkness.

For all we know? Life could be one giant test in the end. To see if we are worthy for the "other side".

I watched this video of a man who survived being lost in the pacific ocean for 24 hours earlier today. he had a choice to give up or keep fighting for his life. Sometimes there is light at the end of a dark tunnel, or hope during dark moments. We can learn alot more by observing other people's experiences. (Just something to reflect on)

This Man Survived 24 Hours At Sea Treading Water | I Shouldn't Be Alive S3 EP6 | Wonder

edit on th2020000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 29 Jan 2020 15:11:44 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 29 Jan 2020 15:11:44 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

But not the war.

The key is different for everyone perspective being a very personal experience.

Let's just say further study is required where our interpretations of what constitutes the notion of free will is concerned.

We don't know enough about what constitutes life to say much if anything really.

And thats on our own planet no less.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

But not the war.

There we go!
That's the spirit!

This song helps me remind me of just that

Rise Above the Storm [Lyrics]

edit on th2020000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 29 Jan 2020 15:53:12 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 29 Jan 2020 15:53:12 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oblique9043
a reply to: Raggedyman

www.reddit.com...

Oh please, what a stupid effort at a reply
You can’t even offer a sentence to justify your drivel
Did you search the whole internet to find something to support such dumb beliefs?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

a reply to: vethumanbeing
It's certainly something. You can tell me many a thing, proof on the other hand, how come that's always just on the horizon and out of reach? For all intents and purposes, the reality we experience is real enough.
As to designed by someone or something, again that remains to be proven in any sort of meaningful manner.

No; 'this' 3D density you are living within is not real. You are here specifically to experience a growth in the individuality of YOUR soul that you asked to experience. One of the conditions is you will not remember the contract you made with yourself before you incarnated. It is up to you to remember this; why and what you want to learn. This world is not supposed to be easy for you (how do you learn otherwise). It was and still is being designed; nothing is off limits as to influencing weather or dropping an idea insert to cause a fad or create a trend/never has. At least Tit-for-tat negotiations are no longer lethal to civilizations existing 10s of thousands of years ago. The extermination of 'practice' peoples ended 40,000 years ago with the Neanderthal. Specie development required the end of many bi-pedals, (millions of years of experimentation). Some civilizations were entirely placed intact; no evidence of long term development at all. These were down stepped from the 5th dimension to the 3rd (the ancient Maya) from the Pleiades. They left in the same way; en-mass; leaving their buildings/pyramids intact. There are many examples of this around the world. No one 'built' these cities; they were vibrated into existence by 'creator' beings (purposely isolated experiments by land or sea). Some were fully formed some were left to evolve such as Madagascar.
edit on 29-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

But not the war.

The key is different for everyone perspective being a very personal experience.
Let's just say further study is required where our interpretations of what constitutes the notion of free will is concerned.
We don't know enough about what constitutes life to say much if anything really.
And thats on our own planet no less.

Perspective for me is not just mine; its 10,000 others because I have empathy for so many others. You had free will in designing your contract. The moment you incarnated you lost control of your destiny; now it is up to you to remember that precious free will/purpose for this life you are playing or treading water with.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Perspective is a personal experience by definition. LoL

10,000 others, well thats Schizophrenia or one hell of a multiple personality disorder I'm afraid.

Empathy and perspective are completely different things. LoL

There is no control over being born, as to destiny, you play the cards you are dealt, if you manage to live long enough to learn how to play the game, geography and social circumstance dictate destiny 9 times out of 10.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Prove it its not real.

And short of you personally being able to measure and resolve the individual Planck unit, thus determine if indeed the holographic principle holds any weight, you going to be hard pushed to prove 3rd dimension is not real.

Space-time is a thing and so is expansion.

Your kind of correct, as it is indeed all about frequency and vibration, after all we exist within the explosion, that is the universe, spawned by the singularity that was the big bang.

That being said, you vibrate me something into existence, and i will be a hell of impressed.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

andy06shake: Prove it its not real.

Prove you are real. Prove your soul (an individualization in process) that has no measure of mass or energy is real.

andy06shake: and short of you personally being able to measure and resolve the individual Planck unit, thus determine if indeed the holographic principle holds any weight, you going to be hard pushed to prove 3rd dimension is not real.

Photon particles carry significant measurable atomic weight by what ratio? Since when and when does one expect the 'photon' 3D dense matter printer become available.

andy06shake: Space-time is a thing and so is expansion.

Yes it is a thing. It is a false illusion thing.

andy06shake: Your kind of correct, as it is indeed all about frequency and vibration, after all we exist within the explosion, that is the universe, spawned by the singularity that was the big bang.
That being said, you vibrate me something into existence, and i will be a hell of impressed.

You have no idea what exists in your own "space" living literally on top of you at a slightly higher or lower vibration because it resonates at a different frequency you cannot detect. Recognized as someone that can impress only with a conditional caveat, I refuse (cocktails at noon).

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Put it this way i'm ""real"" sleepy it being half 4.

I'm limited to the same band of the electromagnetic spectrum as the next Man, well vision wise that is. x

Anyhoo, goodnight for now.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

andy06shake: Perspective is a personal experience by definition. LoL

Personal; that is my experience of others feelings; perspectives/points of view.

andy06shake: 10,000 others, well thats Schizophrenia or one hell of a multiple personality disorder I'm afraid.

Empathy and perspective are completely different things. LoL

No they are not. If you are truly 'empathetic' you have merged with God and feel ALL of creation as it exists.

andy06shake: There is no control over being born, as to destiny, you play the cards you are dealt, if you manage to live long enough to learn how to play the game, geography and social circumstance dictate destiny 9 times out of 10.

Of course one chooses the circumstance of birth: parents you were born to and in so doing your genetics, place of birth and a pre-history. These being the clues to your prior lives. Often times you stay within the same family of travelers. You may have been in a prior life your Great Great Grandfather. I do not know why this happens; safety first reasons? Something familiar with staying within a genetic strain? Cowardice/fear of the unknown? You loose control of the contract you created when you incarnate. Your mission is to re-member yourself; much like Osiris was re-membered by Isis.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join