It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Harry and Megan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Got a little crush maybe???

Totally. Gingers do it for me.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Harry is a SIMP and he married a THOT.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Atsbhct

"Pimping" out underaged, drugged girls is A CRIME.

Okay. I'll ask again. What is the evidence? Where is the evidence? Who has the evidence?

Did Andrew know she was paid? Did Andrew know that she was underage? Did Andrew know that she was drugged? What is the evidence? Where is the evidence? Who has the evidence?

Defending Prince Andrew...wow I've seen it all now.

Did you watch the bbc interview? Have you even studied the whole epstein human (children and adults) trafficking ring? Are you really that duped that you believe he is innocent?

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

I have to quit reading these threads. I didn't think ATS was now home to pedophelia apologists
edit on 20-1-2020 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

Some words have sociatal and cultural definitions.

And some have legal and medical definitions as well, including "consent" and "age of consent." I was absolutely prepared to believe the worst about Andy... but I'm still waiting for it. The only specific accusations we have is that he slept with a 17-year-old in London. He denies it, but even if true, the age of consent is 17 in London, so it is not criminal.

The accusations and characterizations of Andrew get worse and worse, his name and reputation and livelihood are absolutely ruined, with absolutely no evidence of anything, and with no criminal charges/trial, he has no way to clear his name or refute any of the charges. And our own Feds have been fighting the release of documents tooth and nail.

I'm not good with that. The precedent is unacceptable and unconscionable, both for the guilty that will get a pass and for the innocent that will be ruined. We don't know if Andrew is guilty; we do know our law enforcement agencies are not prosecuting him. If he is guilty, the Feds are just as guilty for their own malfeasance.

Medically speaking, pedophilia has a specific definition. Further, a mature human body can (and often does) damage an immature, still developing body. Both the physical and psychological trauma are worse for a child who may not even understand what is happening. Just that it hurts. There is also a very big difference between having consensual sex with a 17-year-old -- no matter how disgusting and pathetic -- and forcing one's self upon a prepubescent child. Or forcing one's self on anyone of any age. And, of course, the vast majority of non-consensual acts resort to physical violence, taking the crime to another level.

Do some research away from the Sun and the Daily Mail. You're defending someone who knowingly used young girls for sex knowing they were trafficked.

Exploiting trafficked humans for sex is NOT consensual.

I honestly find your devotion to the royals worrying that you cannot set it aside to see what is actually happening in our world. Rich and powerful people are involved in the most horrific crimes. The feds dont prosecute because the whole system is corrupt. Why do you think epstein got off so lightly first time round? You really believe, given the knowledge of epsteins first joke of a charge that nothing has happened to prince andrew simply because he is innocent? And people wonder why Harry jumped ship...

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

I have to quit reading these threads. I didn't think ATS was now home to pedophelia apologists

Ditto... its honestly worrying and ruins the integrity of this whole site. Surely shills...no one can be that blind.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I knew it!

Only the best will do for you

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Atsbhct

"Pimping" out underaged, drugged girls is A CRIME.

Okay. I'll ask again. What is the evidence? Where is the evidence? Who has the evidence?

Did Andrew know she was paid? Did Andrew know that she was underage? Did Andrew know that she was drugged? What is the evidence? Where is the evidence? Who has the evidence?

You've gone off the rails...

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Defending Prince Andrew...wow I've seen it all now.

Nope, not once defended Prince Andrew. Just pointing out the cold hard facts.

Did you watch the bbc interview?

Nope, and I have no intention of doing so. BBC interviews are not evidence and are not necessarily truth. Obviously. As I recall, it was reported that he denied wrongdoing. So you must not be recommending it for the hard facts presented.

Have you even studied the whole epstein human (children and adults) trafficking ring?

Yup. That's how I know that the Feds have fought -- and continue to fight -- to keep records sealed in both criminal and civil cases. That's how I know that we don't have evidence... we have gossip and rumors.

That's also how I know that Harry and Meghan's PR guru, Sara Latham, was also buddies with Epstein... and her name and contact info was in his infamous little black book. Funny that, eh? (Although I have not read yet if Sara Latham will be part of the new all-female group Harry and Meghan are assembling).

Are you really that duped that you believe he is innocent?

As I already stated, I have no idea if he's guilty or innocent because I have not seen any evidence. I've already stated that maybe he's guilty of slaps and giggles but not worse. I do not know. And I know that no one else knows either.

And I do know that our Feds have not charged him with any crime, and have not taken him up on his offer to talk to the Feds about Epstein.

I also know that if Andrew is guilty, then our Feds have dropped the ball big time.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

You've gone off the rails...

Really? Wanting evidence of a crime before condemning someone for a crime is "gone off the rails"? Wow.

Seems to me that the people who are most convinced Andrew is guilty should be the ones screaming loudest for the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

They wanted to capitalize on being royalty, without actually committing to it. Can't have your cake and eat it too. Meghan won't come to America while Trump is President she is terrified of him apparently, even in the SafeSpace of California.

She is the only one happy with what is taking place, I feel bad for Harry.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I'm a little sad for Harry, and I'm a little worried for Harry, but I'm also a little excited for him... and I think he needs to do this. He has wanted to spread his wings for a long time -- if not always. There will be growing pains for sure. Probably a learning curve. But Harry's going to come out the better for it. Harry will find his way to shine. I hope Meghan grows and shines with him. Sometimes working through a crisis and coming out together on the other side is a great foundation for building upon and moving forward.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Exactly why this is so damn disturbing. You have no evidence of any kind to offer, and although I have stated repeatedly that I don't know if Andrew is guilty or not, but I want to see the evidence which the Feds are hiding, so you are calling me a "pedophilia apologist". And you won't even say it to me. Just about me. How very cowardly of you.

To the point, you know I am NOT a pedophilia apologist, you know that I have not defended Andrew, you know that I have not claimed to know either way, and it's shameful that you would go there because YOU can't back up your trash talk.

I am demanding due process, equal application of the law, a public and speedy trial -- you know, that the Feds do their jobs. I want the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. I want the court records unsealed that the Feds are fighting to keep sealed. I want all evidence made public and let the chips fall where they may.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Prince Harry and Megan

That is the topic.
Not pedophilia.

Go after the ball not the player.
Terms

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I'm a little sad for Harry, and I'm a little worried for Harry, but I'm also a little excited for him... and I think he needs to do this. He has wanted to spread his wings for a long time -- if not always. There will be growing pains for sure. Probably a learning curve. But Harry's going to come out the better for it. Harry will find his way to shine. I hope Meghan grows and shines with him. Sometimes working through a crisis and coming out together on the other side is a great foundation for building upon and moving forward.

You cry for proof for a pedo, yet you somehow don't need definite proof that Harry is unhappy...or Megan is this and that...

Where's the proof, where's the proof, who has the proof?

edit on 20-1-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

You cry for proof for a pedo, yet you somehow don't need definite proof that Harry is unhappy...or Megan is this and that... Where's the proof, where's the proof, who has the proof?

Um... HARRY said he's not happy!!! What more proof do you want? Are you calling Harry a liar?

And to what end? It's not a crime for a grown man to want to leave his family and move across an ocean... we can have our opinions, but Harry's free to do as he will. No evidence needed for non-crimes.

And just like I said, I think Harry's going to come out on top of this in the end. He's wanted to spread his wings for a long long time now. Long before Meghan. She just lit the fire under him. Harry wanted this, and I think Harry needs this for his own personal growth and wisdom. I think he'll learn quite a bit about himself in the process.

For Archie's sake, I really hope they can make it together. They have a great opportunity here to grow and build a life together.

I also hope Will and Kate learn from this, and prepare Charlotte and (especially) Louis for life as "spares" so that they don't have to know the angst Harry has known. I expect this will have farther reaching consequences -- hopefully in a good way -- beyond just Harry and Meghan. One day Louis might be thanking Harry for preparing a better way...

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Are you serious? Grow up.

Don't act surprised people dislike a woman who's formed a rift and partially shaped the future of an ancient monarchy. It's gonna happen. Read the history bewks.
edit on 21-1-2020 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
This guy messed up......he could have done 1000 times better....Zulu Zulu Zulu

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Harry is a SIMP and he married a THOT.

Paul Joseph Watson was a lot better when he actually did politics and focused on Zionism. It's an incredible U-Turn that he did. Going from washing toilets, to millions of views on Youtube. Anyone would think that somebody offered him some money and a push to stardum to focus is efforts elsewhere.

So now he searches the web for the dregs of society and tries to pretend that this is what normal people do now. His videos have gone completely downhill in terms of quality.

Harry was never into Royalty. If he married someone else, I'm pretty sure he'd have gone down the same road. Him joining the military was another way of escaping from that clown show.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join