It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein kept database of victims as young as 11 years old

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
a reply to: StratosFear

Ingesting blood isn't going to cause a molecular DNA change. I wish it did because I would drink large vats of it but unfortunately it's just nutritional intake. It won't change the DNA structure in any way.

I will point out however I am not a doctor but took enough advanced college course to know it's not possible to effect aging without manipulating DNA and that can't be achieved by simple nutrition enough to matter.

There is no magic elixir and never will be. DNA must be manipulated. Changed to stop and then changed again to reverse aging. It's not possible with what we know and we don't know much at this point.

Maybe transfusion would be better for you.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

only after the lawyers get a nice fat piece of the pie

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold
a reply to: bluemooone2

only after the lawyers get a nice fat piece of the pie

Yeah, Lawyers that don’t take a retainer, are far more nefarious.

If they don’t get money up front — they want a great deal more, on the back end. I’ve seen examples where they take 30%-50%.

That’s a huge chunk of the pie.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets I hope thats true, I really do. Hopefully I just happened upon a weird youtube video and in my naive-ness thought it to be significant. I agree with you in many of your posts and very much want to in this one, but I dont know the world you know. I do know mine quite well, and I do know a little bit more about energy transfer and Vampirism than what mainstream science accepts.

But that can easily escape into a tangent to derail the fact that people who know better are doing F&*^%ed up things to innocent lives and get away with it.

I dont want whats in that video to be true at all

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker

This POS is photographed in the wayback in a stars and stripes bikini. I don't know what do do about this woman...MK Ultra?

There's a spot in the wood chipper for her, too.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear

kill those motherfuckers.

ALL OF THEM!

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
And yet, in the USA we have a former president who
was deeply involved with Epstein. Yeah I know all about
his denials, but recent pictures emerge from the U.K
that show Bill on the plane with big mattress shoved
behind his seat. He also is photographed with one
of Epstein's well known employees.

nypost.com...

These are new never before seen pictures, where
is the FBI? Why is he not hauled in for questioning?

I'll tell you why, because The Clinton's have a corner
on the Arkancide market.

edit on 15-1-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
FINALLY! Another suit filed by The Virgin Islands Attorney General seems to be exposing some more dirt on Epstein.

The suit cites two chilling episodes in which Epstein’s victims tried to escape the island hellhole. A 15-year-old victim was forced into sex acts and then tried to swim off of the island, only to be found by a search party, the suit states. Epstein and his cronies allegedly held the girl captive and confiscated her passport. Epstein suggested another girl who had been captured after attempting to escape be physically restrained or harmed if she didn’t cooperate, according to the suit.

Epstein brought girls - DailyNews

The light will bring out the dirt - it won't be hidden!

Epstein was a terrible man.

But that doesn't mean he killed himself.

What's the difference between Epstein and Nancy Pelosi and her need to try and impeach the president?

Epstein didn't hang himself.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Her dad Robert Maxwell was a famous Mossad spy, No doubt she would be involved somehow.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
If anyone ever had a case for killing themself, Epstein would've had it.

Saying he didn't do it is so trendy among conservatives because it hid all of the evil liberal pedophiles but really, it's a hollow conspiracy.

What about the footage from the hall camera during the time of his first attempt that were kept and found after the lawyer for his cellmate at the time requested for his defense trial? I think they added on a possible attempt at killing Epstein with some other murders he did. The footage shows that no one entered the cell supposedly. The inmate claims he found him and tried to help him, lol.

Secondly, if the cellmate did try to kill him, wouldn't Epstein say something about it when he got put on suicide watch? The story goes that Epstein would be in "meetings" with his paid lawyers for 12hrs a day just to avoid having to be in a cell. That's how much he couldn't stand being in there in a jumpsuit, and yet that's what he'd be living for the rest of his life.

A billionaire with the most shameful dirt on him in history basically to be demonized and gossiped about. You have to admit, the story is dying down now and the trial never happened. All of that evidence never got put on display for the media to spin to eager viewers salivating to get their hands on all the pervy dirt. He kinda dodged it in death.

If you did all of that, would you want to have to stand in a courtroom and answer for it for the world to see? The Nazi officers killed themselves for similar reasons. Death before dishonor.
edit on 16-1-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Unlike researching secret aircraft and paranormal subjects, I dont even want to type things into a search engine about this. But if this is what is really going down then people need to know.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Epstein's madam, ghislaine is a free woman, while assange doesn't get a pardon..

Thanks Trump

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Part of me wants to set up a big industrial wood chipper, and guys like Epstein would be tossed into it.

Gross. Wood chippers shouldn't be treated with such disrespect!

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Yesterday, Virginia Guiffre posted this tweet, a photo of herself with Naomi Campbell (and others) - demanding Campbell fess up.

twitter.com...

Miami Herald video: Perversion of Justice, 18 mins, how they tracked the story - graphic content:

www.miamiherald.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The adenachrome in these adults should be increasing. Indeed, where is the FBI?

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

nice diversion, but why not be upset with those
directly involved? Hmmmm........

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
So I wish he didn't die and could pull all the names out of his hat, but it seems many will get off Scott free now including old Bill Clinton who it seems he was more involved than what it appeared so far. With that said I hope the story doesn't get sensationalized to a point it takes away from true acts of evil. Up front I do not like Gloria Allred or anything she does, and in this story the young woman was 17 and doesn't looked tied up as it seems she was flying to his island. None of us know the real story but if Allred is involved it is all about the money.

edit on 16-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
If anyone ever had a case for killing themself, Epstein would've had it.

Saying he didn't do it is so trendy among conservatives because it hid all of the evil liberal pedophiles but really, it's a hollow conspiracy.

What about the footage from the hall camera during the time of his first attempt that were kept and found after the lawyer for his cellmate at the time requested for his defense trial? I think they added on a possible attempt at killing Epstein with some other murders he did. The footage shows that no one entered the cell supposedly. The inmate claims he found him and tried to help him, lol.

Secondly, if the cellmate did try to kill him, wouldn't Epstein say something about it when he got put on suicide watch? The story goes that Epstein would be in "meetings" with his paid lawyers for 12hrs a day just to avoid having to be in a cell. That's how much he couldn't stand being in there in a jumpsuit, and yet that's what he'd be living for the rest of his life.

A billionaire with the most shameful dirt on him in history basically to be demonized and gossiped about. You have to admit, the story is dying down now and the trial never happened. All of that evidence never got put on display for the media to spin to eager viewers salivating to get their hands on all the pervy dirt. He kinda dodged it in death.

If you did all of that, would you want to have to stand in a courtroom and answer for it for the world to see? The Nazi officers killed themselves for similar reasons. Death before dishonor.

except the independent autopsy shows contradicting information. Death was matched that of strangulation not a hanging. and his jaw was broken. They claimed to have seen him hanging and cut the noose. Noose shows no signs of cuts.

It's not a trend or fad to say he didn't kill himself, it's the evidence showing he was clearly murdered.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

It's not a trend or fad to say he didn't kill himself, it's the evidence showing he was clearly murdered.

He killed himself..move along...

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

Remember how the Hillary emails all talked about the party where they'd be using feces, semen, menstrual blood, and urine in it? And hosted by the same woman who throws all of the cannibalism parties around Hollywood where you see pics of dead bodies and decapitated heads in the punch and people cutting a body like cake à la Tom Petty videos? Adrenochrome addiction is real amongst the elite. And you know what symptoms people suffer from engaging in too much consumption of human blood or flesh? The same symptoms as the Kuru Indians get when eating their enemies or human brains. Sudden laughter, bobbing of the head with absent look in the eyes, body suddenly going limp, feeling hot in normal temperatures, coughing fits which just don't stop, itritability, fatigue, and body/head movent spasms. I can't put my finger on it but I almost feel like someone was on TV a lot a few years back...like...August thru November especially who by golly I think ALWAYS had something like that going on. Hmmm, go figure.

But no, anyone who doesn't know about the Walnut sauce emails...ugh...

Same leak batch, a series of emails between Podesta, his wife and a first year big wig politician I forget who, representative, senator, mayor, whatever. Went something along the lines of a big dinner invitation sent out to a bunch of elite and political people from podesta. Bragged that he would be serving his famous walnut sauce for dinner. This newbie writes back, "walnut sauce eh? Never heard of that, is it good? I will have to get a recipe from you." An hour or so later he continues, "by gum I can't find any recipes for walnut sauce, yours will be my first time trying it." Podesta forwards the exchange to his wife who cryptically replies, "oh my God, he doesn't know. He thinks walnut sauce is actually a sauce made from walnuts were gonna cook! Haha!"

So various people in the know, ex satanic ritual abuse people, investigators, elite and acquaintances of the elite and according to just about all the big popular sites who touched it, it is pure speculation and likely some sort of an inside joke. They came to this conclusion after all these people who chimed in wrote one thing, that walnut sauce is a delicacy of sorts for satanic cannibal groups. A baby has his skull cracked in two to get access to the pineal gland or the pituitary gland or something in the brain which looks just like a Walnut and it is put into a process just like you'd use for a goose liver to make pate.

This is one like the triangular piece of Italian topping covered bread conspiracy which make people immediately think you're a fool. You are too gullible. And that you're the only insane one. But I am sorry, it is indeed one which I have pondered for years now and to this day still can't explain it away and feel hose who poo pop the suggestion as a nutcase conspiracy theory sound more gullible and foolish than those who think rich powerful people make sauce from puree of baby brains to eat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join