It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein kept database of victims as young as 11 years old

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
FINALLY! Another suit filed by The Virgin Islands Attorney General seems to be exposing some more dirt on Epstein.

The suit cites two chilling episodes in which Epstein’s victims tried to escape the island hellhole. A 15-year-old victim was forced into sex acts and then tried to swim off of the island, only to be found by a search party, the suit states. Epstein and his cronies allegedly held the girl captive and confiscated her passport. Epstein suggested another girl who had been captured after attempting to escape be physically restrained or harmed if she didn’t cooperate, according to the suit.

Epstein brought girls - DailyNews

The light will bring out the dirt - it won't be hidden!

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Part of me wants to set up a big industrial wood chipper, and guys like Epstein would be tossed into it.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Part of me wants to set up a big industrial wood chipper, and guys like Epstein would be tossed into it.
I think a pair of garden shears and a food disposal would suffice.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

This sounds like he had a lot of girls there.

These women have dirt on him and other people that were on that island.

Why haven't they come forward? I'm assuming all were threatened?

Scary when you think about it.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I don't think a movie like Weird Science could be made today. Two teenage boys being seduced by a older beautiful woman. The kicker though is they created her and also hacked the Federal Government to do it.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I suspect most of them ended up getting fed to the sharks.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I’m sure if they had come forward while he was alive and free, they wouldn’t be alive and free fro very long.

Now that he’s dead, they all want a piece of the pie.

Crazy thing is, if they implicate people like Clinton, will they be alive soon?

I hope they stay safe.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

There were reports of remains being found off Little Saint James Island, and remember how concrete trucks had just been expedited and shipped to the island before Epstein was indicted? Sooo much still out of the public domain. Shady AF

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Probably because most of them are gone, or dead or as you said, scared.

Women and children are kept sedated with the cheapest kinds of drugs, then hyped up to "party" with more cheap drugs. They're starved, beaten, made to abuse others. They're sold off, dropped in the ocean, murdered in the worst ways imaginable.

Most of the poor girls Epstein and others have trafficked and abused probably don't even know there's someone they can tell. They're just pumped out until they're gone.

This happens everywhere to an extent, but maybe most rampantly in South Asia and middle Eastern countries; poor places where parents will desperately sell their children to "schools" and to other shady organizations who claim they'll set up "adoptions".

It's really one of the last crazy, hidden things.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

edit on 15-1-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yes. And, in the meantime, Ghislaine Maxwell is hiding in Is real:

Maxwell reportedly in Isreal safehouses

This POS is photographed in the wayback in a stars and stripes bikini. I don't know what do do about this woman...MK Ultra?
edit on 1/15/2020 by BlissSeeker because: stars and stripes

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Yes, saw that somewhere, too. Couldn't remember if it was Q.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Well NAZ …. I mean Mossad has to protect their own.

EDITED ADD ON:
Does anyone else wonder if these two clowns weren't actually Mossad, but were agents of Shin bet instead?

edit on 15-1-2020 by Guyfriday because: I already said why

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

If the guy that had the money and the connections and the dirt on all these powerful people was suicided, would you still come forward?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Good. Now we know where some of his billions can go. To his victims.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: grey580

I suspect most of them ended up getting fed to the sharks.

That would be better than being harvested for their adrenalized blood. There very well may be some modern day Elizabeth Bathory Sh!t going down behind the scenes. I DGAF what political or religious institution one belongs in, you dont mess with kids!

I posted this in another thread but I believe this deserves more attention, we`ve all read about the underground sex trade but what happens to the victims after that? All the ones that should be coming forward? How evil can evil get? Can skip to about 7:00 in to gt past the celeb snippets and creepy joe fondling kids in front of the camera.

edit on 15-1-2020 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

There was nothing graphic in that video. However, just watching it made me want to puke.

The extent of this sh!t, is literally unimaginable...

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I`m doing everything I can think to do so far, signed up for the police academy and poured another Jameson.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Ingesting blood isn't going to cause a molecular DNA change. I wish it did because I would drink large vats of it but unfortunately it's just nutritional intake. It won't change the DNA structure in any way.

I will point out however I am not a doctor but took enough advanced college course to know it's not possible to effect aging without manipulating DNA and that can't be achieved by simple nutrition enough to matter.

There is no magic elixir and never will be. DNA must be manipulated. Changed to stop and then changed again to reverse aging. It's not possible with what we know and we don't know much at this point.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I think I’m going to throw up.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join