It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Underground War

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The Underground War,Happening Now...

This 38 min video is put together by a Veteran to the Submarine corps. It is an independent production that pieces together work over 30+ years, with some more recent events put in perspective. Events like China Lake, 29 Palms and LA underground have made some shock waves being picked up on these and other boards. This presentation does go deeper into other sites and underground connections that are currently getting flushed out across America.

41. Tehachapi Ranch -- Tehachapi Canyon whas finished is Sept. ' 95. This is the "Unholy 6" base. 35⁰ 20' N., 118⁰ 40' W.

One initial reaction that stood out with this site was how James Comey said the Trump spying was "6 levels below me" with questions on the recent AG report. I find it unreasonable to expect any case at the FBI involving the President would receive such little oversight. What was he really saying with such a blatant lie? This site is still in the hands of the black hats.

The deepest aspects go 800 miles down and links into an ancient tunnel network with a strong satanic culture. The battle is ongoing. Some sites have been cleared like China Lake, It is a large facility and calling anything 100% at this stage is risky. Lots of various black programs and NWO operations going on around the place. As a rough overview it looks like 50/50 game at this stage between the black and white hats with progress ongoing.

The Underground War Happening Now...Part 2

This 31 minute video starts with some of the development around the world through satellite imagery. The history of the tunnels is discussed through topics like technology, culture and finance.

Aliens & Underground Bases - Phil Schneider's Last Speech - Two Months Before His Assassination

For a bit more history into the tunnels, this 1 hour talk by Phil Schneider is his last public presentation before he got suicided. There where 13 attempts on Phil's life before this presentation. It covers some of the work he done on the tunnel systems and includes some of the material science with alien compounds. The national security contract and good pay is why most people remain quite about these things. Phil started speaking out when he discovered the NWO agenda operating and how it was working against humanity.

With the topic of underground wars there is a lot of uncertainty with little verification. Some events have made the public that support these conclusions. The Storm Area 51 along with the Dorian Hurricane do look to be a start of these events. As for the actual situation it is a clouded topic with a lot of plausible deniability. With all the long term deep state issues going on, it is nice to think that some house cleaning is going on. They did not expect Hillary to lose.

So is it all bunk or is it a battle of biblical proportions? Will we ever really know for sure?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I will give the videos and links some attention tonight when im done for the evening.

Definitely a good break from politics, and hopefully not another thing to keep me up at night.

This is the ATS I miss.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Follow the Earthquakes!

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I have seen tunnels that housed 18 wheelers in the middle of nowhere.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Richard Shaver said that the Deros were getting ready for a war to take back the surface world, but then again the "The Shaver Mysteries" is just non-sense. Isn't it?

Also I know it's a link to wikipeadia, but does it really matter in this case?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

This is in the ballpark of a favorite topic.

I watched the whole thing.

I tend to hold such information loosely & wait to see what's confirmed.

Would love for it to be mostly true.

Do we have any experiencers, experts on here who could comment?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: staple

How many 18 wheelers side by side?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Watching later

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   

thats great - where EXACTLY ???????????????????

nebulous annecdotes are useless

specifics are needed

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Cheers!
Just commenting now so I can watch later tonight-I love a good underground base/tunnel/civilization mystery.
I think its very likley there are some very deep dark secrets down there-throughout history humans have tunneled into the crust.
See Capadocia/Moscow tunnels/Hitlers Antarctic bolt hole.

This stuff has always fascinated me-Its actually very feasible with todays technology.
Deep in the earth,we could generate power and warmth from geothermal tech and generate oxygen from hydrolysis.
With all the shady black project money,and all the missing people worldwide,it may be possible that there is an underground group or even civilisation down in the earth who operate from a totally different rule book.
I will be watching later

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
When You Are Under Attack By The Enemy You Are On Target...

To aid in the debate with this topic, the author of the videos 'Annette Cividanes' has a 25 minute response to some questions put forth by Craig 'Sawman' Sawyer. There is a strong personal attack against Craig, but that is for another thread: Timothy Holmseth vs Craig Sawyer.

Craig does consider it a hoax and harmful by predators. Is aware of DUMBS, wrong to think 100 000's troops are fighting demons underground in them. Wrong to use the Church and God in this fight.

Craig does attribute the fires in the LA sewers to methane. Does not expect a DUMB to be connected to the LA sewer system and considers it silly to think so. He considers the underground USA network as one of the biggest human projects ever if it existed, but silly to think so.

Craig does laugh at 35 000 children being rescued and questions where their parents are. Expects 280 000 family members celebrating their rescue. He does not appreciate the coordinates of the military bases exposed.

In response, i would not be surprised to find some underground development in LA. If it is real deep it will likely have its own infrastructure. For the parts closer to the surface it would link in with the local infrastructure like water, phone, electricity, gas and sewage.

With tunnel boring machines around since the 60's and the later ones going up to 7 miles a day it does contribute to an ability to have many 1000's of miles of Continental underground networking, if not global?

As for where the rescued child's parents? War zones and natural disasters have been a common picking grounds with the chaos and fog of war. The "Red Cross" has 21 Q drops along with Trump calling them out. Baby mills are another source, rumor has it jE had one going on his Ranch. Then how many generations has this been going on for? if you are trapped deep where else do you have to go?

Base coordinates do help locate a base. If there is one near your place it helps with the situational awareness. ATS has taken down active operations at times. Not sure where that sits with public safety on this one. If it is all silly and nothing then nothing to worry about.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JoseGarcia

I actually drove an 18 wheeler into cave system outside of St Louis. In places two trucks could easily pass each other. It was a climate controlled storage facility, everything from documents to frozen foods.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Where I live there is some ww2 era bunker tunnel thing, it's on an area called west mountain and there is this one "side" entrance I found (could be a main entrance as this is the only one I have found but there are areas I haven't explored because of private property and such) that has fairly big steel doors with heavy locks and some small vents nearby that you can feel cool air drafting out just like you would feel standing in the entrance of a cave. As far as I know the local army reserve base (located about 3 miles from this mountain) performed all sorts of drills on that mountain and I would sometimes see multiple helicopters and troop vehicles going to that area when I was growing up and went on through the early 2000's then I moved out of state for a few years and when I moved back didn't witness anymore of this as the reserve base got downsized or something. One of the reasons I joined ATS is my interest in dumbs, tunnels and cave systems. Also an iron mountain facility I have seen outside Hudson, ny. I knew someone that used to have a job as a security guard there. Apparently it was also a go to bunker for FDR, Truman and I think Harding would use when they were president. If this guy signed an NDA or anything he certainly didn't care cuz he told me a lot of stuff about that place along with another Iron Mountain facility about 30 miles from there.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Events like ... 29 Palms

That's annual training ... what a crock o'crap.

Hate saying something like that on ATS, but ... come on ... they shouldn't be telling blatant lies and trying to dupe people.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JoseGarcia

Two. One going in and another leaving. I was stopped for road construction and as a passenger, I got out and walked to the edge of the hole and looked in the ditch. Just a big concrete-lined tunnel that followed the orientation of the train tracks not far from it.

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

thats great - where EXACTLY ???????????????????

nebulous annecdotes are useless

specifics are needed

Wish i took a photo back then. Circa 2001-2

Not exactly sure. The area has been built up and colonized since then. It was along this road where it crossed a larger intersection.
goo.gl...
Again, the rail line used to have Rittenhouse road follow it parallel for quite a distance. Now with all the homes and urban sprawl, that road was covered up with dirt and bypassed. Really screwed up traffic since it was a good path to use back in the day

edit on 1/11/2020 by staple because: Added info

edit on 1/11/2020 by staple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

hi - looking at the map link supplied

i spy with my little eye :

storm water relief culverts

specifically - running under " east pecos road - just to the east of tits jn withsouth power road

the entire area is riffled with flood defence engineering

YMMV - but the system is there - right where you said - fitting your description - and it makes far more sense than " DUMBs " - in the context of the areas development

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I can not disagree with your assessment. I know what I had seen that day and it was a tunnel big enough for two semi-trucks sitting side by side about 40 feet deep. While probably not the entrance to the NWO headquarters in AZ, it was a weird thing to observe years ago.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Interesting. Was this a highly secret site or 'just' a public storage site?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

What are you even talking about?

Tunnels 800 miles under ground? So they're inside the mantle?

You realize the deepest anyone ever dug Into the earth is like a mile in some bore hole in Russia, right?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Bearmonger

7.6 miles, actually.

800 miles is just stupid talk.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join