It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Underground War

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I stopped watching the first video when I saw some bible quotes. Fantasy to back his delusions? I don't deny possibility of existence of such bases but quoting some christian book won't make him look more credible...

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JoseGarcia

They're public storage. I've been in two or three several times. The mountain insulates the storage areas, so they put refrigerated and frozen food in them in Missouri and Arkansas.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

I stopped watching the first video when I saw some bible quotes.

If you find this offensive, then perhaps it is better you leave this topic now.
edit on 9-8-2020 by kwakakev because: added topic

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
i'll drop my 5 cents.

underground war is ongoing, at least according to Qanon, that's one thing.

another, some anons linked Space Force commander's (don't remember who it was) early demise with "earthquakes" - around facilities he was supposed to have under his command - following his death. also, Trump supposedly didn't even comment on the whole affair.

third, there was some military underground combat training going on, something that didn't happen before.

as for satanic/religious links, i would say BS, but... after going through threads on twitter for several hours, following all the pizzagate/epstein/maxwell links, the whole thing is so f...ing huge and so f...ing dark, i have a feeling we have no idea what we're up against. elites DO sacrifice children (comet hack), elites DO perform rituals (cut fingers covered with aid band, seen on photos of known pedo traffickers, brainwashers, and even obama), the list of evidence and connected dots is mindblowing, and that's most likely just the tip of the iceberg. i was thinking of starting another thread, throwing every connection i've found, but i'm honestly exhausted from reading and thinking about it. if even 10% of the population would bother to read what's easily available and think for a moment, elites wouldn't survive 24h.

mark my words, when this whole thing blows up, people will be crying and vomiting on the streets.
edit on 9/8/2020 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Tunnels in New York

100% of the credit of this video goes to Hoodhopemagazine & Timothy Charles Holmseth.. and the Pentagon Pedophile Task Force.. and a bigger thank you to the Members of JSOC.. and the US Military -

This covers a situation where a lot of people locked up under New York have been released. Some had been underground for 4-5 generations. Lot of mistreatment and body deformations. Many did die when exposed to sunlight, lot of preexisting conditions.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
AUSTIN STEINBART ARRESTED: There's A Really Good Reason Why He's Being Targeted

Confirmed: Austin Steinbart's pre-trial release has been revoked & has been taken into custody.

Pete Santilli looks at some of the work done by Austin Steinbart and his work with the underground tunnel systems and how it is used to store drugs. Pete does confirm some of Austin's work through his own experiences.

It does appear that Austin Steinbart has done a lot of work that some do not want getting out. Will the courts address these issues of leave Austin in a hole as it is just too hard to even consider it?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Underground war or not....I was discussing Ghislaine with my oldest daughter. Ghi's love of Submarines, Terra, her father and his friend dying in the water. Which led to talk of others dying in the water....

When she brought this up...An old show she watched as a girl where 3 girls in Australia swam through a tunnel and found an Underground Cove or Cavern. Now in the show the moon comes out and if your in the water, you turn into a mermaid...But she said what if they found and Underground Cavern with access only by Sub and made it their home...

Its been on my mind Ever since.
edit on 4-9-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Gene Decode! Deep Underground Base Details: Part 10 - Australia. B2T Show Sep9, 2020

This episode of B2T looks as some of the Australian sites. At 40:30 it shows one site that has been discussed on these boards before, Black Mountain in QLD. Locals advise to stay away. The pictures of it reminds me of another place in WA I have driven past, bad vibe to the area and glad to leave. Got a toothache soon after.

Lots of stories of tunnels around the place. Man made ones in and around the cities, some long natural systems as well, +200km with what has been explored so far.

Have been some reports of one tunnel project in Melbourne starting up again with the lock downs in place. Sounds like work stopped in the past because there was a lot of toxic soil. It is getting dumped some where out in the country.
edit on 10-9-2020 by kwakakev because: added last paragraph.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Gene Decode #32 with ScottMcKay #PatriotStreetFighter

Links to a 1 hour interview on Bitchute between Gene Decode, Cristen W and Scott McKay. Goes through some of the recent earthquake data talks about some of the situation and challenges with the underground.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Dept of Defense ICBM Deep Basing program

starbuck.org...

apps.dtic.mil...

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   
D.C. TUNNELS

This post is very difficult for me to write. It took me some time to confirm the happenings in DC. But it was confirmed. I was sent pictures of some of the tunnels and children in those tunnels. I cannot show those pics. It is too horrific. I am sorry I looked at them.

Everyone has seen the thousands of body bags waiting to be shipped. Now we know why. There were still tunnels and dumbs all around the world that needed to be cleaned up. In the DC tunnels there were thousands of children who were half alive and thousands that were dead. They had their organs harvested. Many were half eaten. I have never seen anything like it.

These tunnels in the dumbs were there since that monster George HW Bush ordered them built. and have been used by every president and congress since then, up until Trump. Epstein who is still in custody informed the military about these. Epstein is continuing to give intel on tunnels around the world. The Military informed Trump in Jan. Trump ordered the operation and moved out of the white house so they could go in and take care of it. That is why so many NG were there.

Most of you saw the buses, vans, and cars going in and out of the white house and the capitol building. The NG soldiers couldn't take the site of all these children in that horrific state. Some of them started crying and just couldn't stop crying over it. I am crying too just by seeing the pictures, and I wasn't there during the operation so I can just imagine how it was for those brave soldiers liberating those imprisoned children. I was told that that both Trump and Melania were crying for some time when they saw the pics. They were warned it was horrific, but they wanted to see anyway. When I was in DC I could feel the anguish. I just didn't know why. .

I have been to horrific scenes before in my police career, but nothing could have prepared me for this. I was told that no anesthetic was given to these children when their organs were harvested because the pain and torture was enough to produce premium adrenochrome. There were adults in the dumbs managing all of this and they all were arrested. Most were given tribunals and executed. A few were given life (I don't know why) and sent to off world prisons.

I am certain our brave soldiers are going to have to get long term counseling for what they saw and had to endure in this operation.

I thought all the dumbs around the world had been liberated, but that was just not the case. There are so many. The military is working around the clock in rescuing children in these places like Greece, and many many other places. Australia and New Zealand had been liberated a while back. I was told that operation was horrific, but nothing compared to the operation in DC. DC was the worst they had ever seen.

There are plans in the works to bulldose the white house, the capital, the supreme court building and all of the buildings around them, and turn it back into the swamp it was before and turn it into a bird sanctuary. DC will no longer exist.

On a good note. The Bilderbergs, Rothschilds, and the other cabal members have been arrested and most were executed.

On a very good note. Get ready for ascension. It is coming. A much better world is coming.

WE WILL NEVER ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN.

YOU CAN SHARE THIS. WWG1WGA REALCHIEFPOLIC.COM

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Rachel Vaughan - Child Trafficking and the Adelaide Tunnel network

Links to a 1 hour interview on Bitchute where Rachel Vaughan talks about some of the tunnel systems in Adelaide and their use in human trafficking. Includes some of the political issues around child protection and personal experiences of living with child abuse.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Thats a bummer...not one of the youtube vids..of all the people that replied in this thread can I watch. "They" probably do not want the truth to be spread.

Anyways...some people say that Phil Schneider had too much fantasy on his mind...and maybe so. That does not take away the fact that he was strangled and by definition murdered. He was considered a danger thats for sure..

Now with this covid thing I recognise many of the steps these psychopaths are taking to boil us slowly while being alive. It is very subtle but consistant...and predictable. When there was first mentioned a vaccine I already predicted it would go the same path as these facedippers. At first it is an advice to wear them but later on it became manditory to wear them iof you want to enter a supermarket for example. At this moment in time governments in europe are discussing a vaccine pasport so you can enjoy access to public buildings, concerts..and you name it.

And do not expect this entire virus scare to end after the third wave...the britsh mutation of the virus. An african mutation is underway and other mutations are mutating as we speak...You can bet your contaminated dollar that "they" will keep the deradly virus alive until they have met their goals controlling society. That virus will be among us for many years to come.

It will not surprise me if they will propose a chip under your skin which can hold your vaccine status. That way you will never forget to carry your passport with you.. And some clever dude will add...thats convieniant. Why not put your social security number on the chip too..and a link to your bankaccount. That way you never forget to bring your creditcard when shopping. You see where I am going with this...?

Sorry..bit off topic but I believe the connection is there..

edit on 26/2/2021 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

We recently lost a Tallahassee Florida environmentalist, she wasn't a P insider.

Always the confirmed secularist, Pamela Hall has said, “I don’t have a problem with not believing in a God. I would have liked to have seen more of the world, but knowing that we’re all ultimately made of the same stardust, is fine with me.”

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Youtube is on the same program as the rest of the fake news, a lot of good videos deleted over the years. It is why I try and write some description about the video in case it does get burnt.

Phil Schneider is an interesting one. When getting into the underground he is on the recommended reading list.

As for the various covid strains, there are 1000's of them as what was initially released from the Wuhan lab. It has blended and merged with the rest of the microbiological ecosystem, same with the normal flu as there are many variations constantly changing. Link

Could there be some underground alien base somewhere directing human evolution like a bunch of farm animals with all these chips and increasing micromanagement? Is it just a bunch of psychotic people who identify with being above humans, so it ok to eat them? With more information gradually leaking out about recovered UFO technology, just how deep does it all go?

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Wouldn't have been easier for all these underground aliens to do all this stuff that you have in this thread like say, in the 1930s? I can't believe any of it myself, just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

I have seen enough reports to at least remain open to the possibility. Had enough experiences to know there is more going on that what I am aware of. In trying to make sense of the alien situation, continuing diversity is one trend I expect when reviewing the life that I do know about.

Perhaps the aliens back in the 1930's did have their implants and other tech? Maybe their motives where different back then, trying to foster life on this planet. With the invention or radar, some of their ships failed, similar to putting a circuit board in a microwave oven. Some humans jumped on it and have been reverse engineering this technology since. The use of a N type and P type geranium in the transistor is high on suspect list for recovered alien tech.

Maybe these crashed UFO's where a Trogan Horse? For a small group of aliens to take over a planet with Billions of people is a tough job. One wrong move with all the guns and bombs around will put a quick end to their plans. If you part of a species that can live for 10,000's years, drop of some clues for the humans in where to look, then sit back and wait as they build their own devices of containment.

Where some of this Satanic Ritual Abuse does lead is in opening channels to other dimensions. When undertaking such practices to establish some other worldly communication, just what kind of entity will you be meeting? Sounds like some kind of evil black hole. I will pass on that one.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

Prison

www.facebook.com...

edit on 26-2-2021 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bordon81

Your link is not working?

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Its one of those dark places where I'm using prison as a colloquial term.

I didn't get beyond the transverse Mercator reference because I'm a retard.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join