It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Minutes of Weird , Evangelicals Pray with Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Bravo!

Well done sir.

Give me back the days of politeness and family with the children having some respect for their parents.

edit on 4-1-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: CthruU

I disagree, I think it's more of God's fault for creating confusing holy books that are interpreted in multiple ways.

Adding in crazy stuff like stoning witches or stories of spawning bears to murder children is a bizzare way of God providing life lessons and wisdom.

I think god created the will in man to write it down in what was supposed to be holy books - but man twisted it and got it wrong to suit his own agenda (sound familiar? )

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
Dont evangelicals basically believe in armageddon in a literal sense?
I find it find of unsettling how trumps been boosting isreali relations, picking fights with iran and continues to pander to the fundis, is this some sort of sick vote grab for the gop?

Good

Then it’s kinda like far left /globalist mass immigration for votes program? what was you expecting a fair fight?

Kinda sick like...

Hey immigrant

You see our political opposition over there?

They’re all all racists and hate you

If you vote for us we’ll allow the rest of your family in

Just vote for us, we’ll stop it, here’s a house and benifits

See we’re nice and will ignore rape gangs rising crime and terrorism
edit on 4-1-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

You communist islamists and globalists? Who are you speaking to?

Christianity is historically apart of America's identity but so is freedom of religion. Religion shouldn't be apart of American law because of that. Seperation of church and state.

America is a multi-cultural society and i disagree that it should be called a Christian nation. It should be a nation that supports all religions and doesn't show favoritism.

Do you really believe anyone is a globalist if they don't share your view of the u.s. being a Christian nation?

Identity is a strange thing.. I think it's shallow to identify a nation based on religion or skin color. As so many do. Virtues and Ideals should be the foundation and identity of a nation. NOT such divisive discriminatory things.
edit on 4-1-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Well of course the OP will ignorantly try to attack the POTUS because of his overwhelming religious support, you'll have to excuse the OP for their ridiculousness, threads of this nature are literally TRASH.

Seriously, some good folks like to pray for the POTUS and with several BILLION RELIGIOUS PEOPLE on the planet, who all believe in some sort of Supreme being, I don't see any issue of it at all.

Oh, because it's Trump suddenly you can rationalize it as some sort of tool, lol.

You ever get tired of being ignorant?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Explain my Black & White views of the world

Peoples political views fall into one of two categories , Left vs Right.

Don't like Trump = Left , don't like Obama = Right.

Some of us form our own opinions not dictated by party affiliation or personal loyalties.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Do you ?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

I disagree, I think it's more of God's fault for creating confusing holy books that are interpreted in multiple ways.

Adding in crazy stuff like stoning witches or stories of spawning bears to murder children is a bizzare way of God providing life lessons and wisdom.

I think god created the will in man to write it down in what was supposed to be holy books - but man twisted it and got it wrong to suit his own agenda (sound familiar? )

God (all-knowing) chose imperfect authors of his will who created holy books that influenced terrible things because the authors sucked at creating a clear message. And God knew all of this would happen.

See the lunacy in that?

It only makes sense that God did all this confusing stuff on purpose. Some great screwed-up plan for an all knowing God.

Anyway, i don't believe in god, so it's pointless for me to ramble on..

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Apropos religious fanatics...

When you say "OH MY GOD", some say "ALLAHU AKBAR" .. see the difference?

Nope, neither did i.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
Dont evangelicals basically believe in armageddon in a literal sense?
I find it find of unsettling how trumps been boosting isreali relations, picking fights with iran and continues to pander to the fundis, is this some sort of sick vote grab for the gop?
What are you screeching about?

Boosting isreali relations has always been a thing, DUH.

Iran has been sanctioned for a very long time and they haven't been good boys, course the leftist in you don't care, so DUH.

Lastly, Trump has always had Religious support, DUH.

You need to get out more often, the things that "unsettle" you are ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

He got a big reaction from the crowd when he promised to bring religion into U.S. schools. A clause in the U.S. Constitution prohibits the government from promoting one religion over the other, which means public schools don’t promote prayer or religious symbols.

“Very soon I’ll be taking action to safeguard students and teachers’ First Amendment rights to pray in our schools,” Trump said. “They want to take that right along with many other ones

reuters

Peace

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Do you ?

What's ignorant about pointing out your trash?

You've demostrated once again your ignorance as a result of exteme TDS 🤭

It's actually comical watching you get triggered by our Great President 😏

I mean, I can't blame you, nothing ever goes y'alls way, you voted and rooted for the wrong things, continue to post ignorance and now seeing success by an American President, you have to post something, ANYTHING to take away, so now we're attacking religioin, got it Gortex, you never disappoint kid.

edit on 4-1-2020 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Christianity is historically apart of America's identity but so is freedom of religion. Religion shouldn't be apart of American law because of that. Seperation of church and state.

America is a multi-cultural society and i disagree that it should be called a Christian nation. It should be a nation that supports all religions and doesn't show favoritism.

Do you really believe anyone is a globalist if they don't share your view of the u.s. being a Christian nation?

Identity is a strange thing.. I think it's shallow to identify a nation based on religion or skin color. As so many do. Virtues and Ideals should be the foundation and identity of a nation. NOT such divisive discriminatory things.

Lol

Communist islamists and globalists of course? Who else?

And... woah woah woah there

Who said a dam thing about RACE COLOUR?

For me you’ve just exposed yourself

Controlled vetted merit based immigration allows anybody from anywhere to walk in, its doesn't creat economic hardship, it doesn’t cripple infrastructure, it doesn’t create NONE integrating enclaves that have no wish to become naturalised, that wasn’t the deal, that isn’t how immigration was ever done, that’s how invasion wasn’t done... it was always to move to a country you loved or wanted to be part of, this is absolutely critical to nation integrity and identity, after all without question, a nation divided cannot stand, and that is absolutely the globalist game plan

So this has absolutely nothing to do with race or colour but having a return to skill based immigration which actually benefits our countries and doesn’t damage nation integrity, there are black brown purple patriots or Christians, but they’re naturalised over generations and decades, mass immigration doesn’t allow for that in large communities or enclaves and that is no longer debatable, it creates divisions and breeds hatred

Whether you like it or not, the USA is a Christian nation and it is part of its collective identity, it’s Christian values that sit at the very core of America or Europe, western civilisation, without it there would be fundamental change and differences which will only again DIVIDE, and that’s part of the globalist plan to make the west identity-less, it’s a direct attack on our foundations, India was divided through religion, China is united through nationalism, you cannot deny these facts, they keep people united and evidently the far left and globalists are seeking to undermine those foundations of the western world, and that is the true sick, they are the true instigators of way and division

People who want to emigrate here should come willing to integrate, you’re saying you expect the natives to integrate with immigrants? Sorry diversity isn’t our strength, diversity is a means to divide & rule, history clear on that, the only way you unite diversity is through a number of common denominators, Christianity-Nationalism, Globalism-Communism, Islamic-communism, etc etc you can’t have everybody under one roof because naturally they’ll compete for dominance and you get DIVIDE then you get a failed state

Every successful nation has a solid uniting force behind it, you’re attempting to break that

The far left is calling it diversity, it’s actually anti capitalist communism and that is their uniting factor
Patriots are diverse, and nationalism is their uniting factor

There is no difference, this is a political war, and as mentioned, you guys are hiding behind Islam we’ll hide behind Christianity and we’ll make the playing field level
edit on 4-1-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

You're right in that the schools don't promote one religious over the other, however, you have every right to pray in school if you want to.

I see this as no different than islamist wanting prayer time at their schools an jobs, AND recieving it.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Trump mixed with religion is as oddly uncomfortable as you can get. Folks are welcome to believe what they want....but jesus if it isnt cringeworthy to see

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

God (all-knowing) chose imperfect authors of his will who created holy books that influenced terrible things because the authors sucked at creating a clear message. And God knew all of this would happen.

See the lunacy in that?

It only makes sense that God did all this confusing stuff on purpose. Some great screwed-up plan for an all knowing God.

Anyway, i don't believe in god, so it's pointless for me to ramble on..

It's not surprising that you don't believe in God - really. I can fully understand that so no issue, but my friend -

God chose the best of a bad bunch, what other option did God have? but just like eve fooled adam those chosen fooled everyone else.

But -

At least God knew that some word out was better than no word out so that the "few" that would be "able" could still be reached. The only thing that God did on purpose was try to save mankind from itself, but mankind would not commit or listen.

Anyway - search your most inner thoughts my friend and consider reconsidering - you don't have to believe in scripture to believe in god.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Your posts and confrontational style point out your ignorance , the ethos of this site is to deny ignorance so I choose to deny your ignorance.

Your bluster will not hide the truth but time and hindsight will eventually expose it , Trump is a danger to global security.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Trump mixed with religion is as oddly uncomfortable as you can get. Folks are welcome to believe what they want....but jesus if it isnt cringeworthy to see

Trump may think he believes in God - but after strikes that results in deaths God no longer believes in him so all he has left is to pretend and try to buy back his soul.

Now -

I'm an avid trump supporter as president, he also is the best of a bad bunch but being truly worthy of Gods plan is now something he will have to do without.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

One made up sky daddy to rule them all....and everyone wants to be his spokesperson

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Your posts and confrontational style point out your ignorance , the ethos of this site is to deny ignorance so I choose to deny your ignorance.

Your bluster will not hide the truth but time and hindsight will eventually expose it , Trump is a danger to global security.

Your post are an emotionally comprised opinion as a result of extreme TDS, the ethos of this site is, Deny Ignorance, then you ignorantly post, "Trump is a danger to global security".

The bluster here is your inability to accept the fact that your views are ridiculous in the face of Trump and that truth and hindsight is all that we have been throwing at you and your ilk 😙

Don't hate me for being ill informed, hate youself.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join