It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SecureTeam set up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndofSaturn
a reply to: stosh64

I've seen a lot of guilty mug-shots in my time. This is definitely not one of them.

What the hell did they do to him...

C'mon, dont be so naive..

That is a mugshot of someone who knows they are

1. Guilty

2. Drunk/on drugs

3. Feeling sorry for themselves.

Dont believe everything you hear, just because he says he was in bed and then 'placed' in his car, doesn't make it the truth.

Most likely he was just caught/found asleep in his car and the rest is a story for his followers. Because if they knew the real truth they might desert him

According to that he spent 3 days in jail not a week...

More lies from him...

EDIT: Check the dates on both these photo's....

Has he been arrested a second time?

First one the date is Dec.10 second one the date is Dec.21 ????

edit on 28/12/19 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I have never watched any of the Secureteam stuff to my knowledge b4 today after reading your thread. So I went and found some videos on their website to take a look. That vertical aurora in Russia is pretty amazing and the hole and lenticular cloud in France was awesome too.

Could it be that this guy isn't the "chosen" one for releasing questionable videos to the masses ? Is he purposely being highlighted in a fashion to make him look like a fraud ? If he truly had these false bad arrest experiences and he just can't wrap his head around the unnatural reality of it all, what would he be most likely to do with the experience he had... he'd document it like so, he would become a town crier. Well, with the release of this video talking about the arrests he certainly has drawn attention, is that the end goal ?

If so who is behind the frauding and why ? Other UFO experts who view him as competition ? Agencies who feel Secureteam is releasing data without their prior consent, as in they aren't controlling the data ?

Has anyone watched his stuff to know if there were anything that might be something sensitive or of interest that someone wouldn't want to be out there ?

leolady

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

I do like 2hooitconcerns post on this. When you have 2 Million subscribers it does get some attention from the authorities. Fake news don't like the competition, freedom of the press is in the naughty box these days. If Tyler does get his hands on some hot video there is only minutes in it until it goes viral.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Ok yeah I agree with you and 2hooitconcerns, the gist of what 2hooitconcerns said is that Secureteam has gained too much power and it is a threat to the other power controllers (whoever they may be). The power Secureteam has obtained is its quantity or mass of followers which gives them the potential to cause a quick release of info to the masses that might be too sensitive or damaging if it were to get out. Even if they were considered a fraud by a-lot of other players. Their name is known whether it is positive or negative so...

So a power play ... perhaps

leolady

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Who???? Never even heard of the guy!

All I know is this...anyone who makes a living on Utoob is a knobber!

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Who???? Never even heard of the guy!

All I know is this...anyone who makes a living on Utoob is a knobber!

why? If you found you could make a living flying planes, would you be a knobber? It's just another way to pay the bills. A knobber is the guy who sits on his ass doing nothing and collects checks from the gubbament. (IMHO)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Just reminded me of an old Cheech and Chong song - Framed

I said, hey, man
I been framed
Hey, no, really, man I was framed
Aw, I never do nothing wrong, man
But every time I get the blame
I been framed

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
So a YouTube poster claims he's been setup by "The Powers That Be" because he's showing us all the truth in his posts? The truth being a channel on YouTube showing useless unprovable and/or faked videos of "stuff" amongst a million other channels showing useless videos of "stuff", so TPTB spend a fortune on drugging him, kidnapping and placing him in a car and then report him for DUI, if they could've done all that, why not just drug him and crash the car? Why not make it look like a burglary gone wrong, it's cheaper? Why not just kill him? mmmmmm, I'm tending to think that the Youtuber may be possibly looking for an excuse for his bad behaviour!

It's quite ironic because the more you deepstate shills try to detract and dismiss his content, the more people like me pay attention to it. You would have better luck fulfilling your agenda if you simply ignored him all together.

I've taken this quote from a poster in the thread.
It amazes me how some people who are out-right believers without any proof or evidence and so are just pushing the YouTuber's agenda, jump to these kinds of comments straight off and call people "deep state" shills pushing an agenda, when 90% of the posters in this thread are saying the YouTuber is a known faker and is posting purely for the "clicks".
Is 90% of ATS now "deep state" or is it more likely that some posters are just unable to argue and prove their point because they have nothing to back up their claims other than their belief?

edit on 28-12-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Heh, I actually do make a living flying planes (well, indirectly anyway). LOL!

You make a fair point, but to debate your point would go way off topic. Probably better left to a post dedicated to that discussion as a whole. There are actually quite a few elements to discuss on this topic. Things like, aspirations of youth today, advertising, contrived content to get clicks, marketing models, etc. You could lump Insta-FAIL, Snap-Crap, Twatter, FAIL-Book and so many others into the same discussion.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Who???? Never even heard of the guy! All I know is this...anyone who makes a living on Utoob is a knobber!

He is smarter than me. Try making a living on ATS. Financially poor, deep state rich.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Purpapengus

Why would "they" screw around with the known hoaxer as opposed to "suiciding" him?

Don't you need to be an insider or a co conspirator for that to happen?

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
We can all agree Tyler isn't exactly the most trustworthy person in the world, he's a typical YouTuber who aims to get views. I'm not going to hold that against him however, for the most part he's just providing a platform for people to share their UFO videos and from what I saw he wasn't trying to push any specific narrative.

This video of Tyler claiming to be set up is very perplexing to me, because what he's describing obviously sounds like something out of a movie and I really struggle to believe that anyone in the government would be threatened enough by what he does to get him falsely arrested, there's no way to tell which UFO videos are real even if some are.

Having said that I also find it equally hard to believe that Tyler is a drink driving, wife beating, psychopath who is scary enough that his wife of 16 years wont admit to being abused. Tyler has always seemed to me the straight edged guy he claims to be, and his body language conveys that, I'd also say his friends and family would back that claim.

It also seems this is another one of those topics quickly sent to the hoax bin based purely on the person and not the content of this specific video, because I haven't seen any proof that Tyler has ever beaten his wife. However I also think there's a good chance that a troll falsely reported him to the police, but that wouldn't explain the DUI.

In my experience cases like this are never cut and dry, it's very easy to assume Tyler is lying but it might be unfair to quickly claim this is all a hoax if there's a chance it's not. Like it or not Tyler is a part of the conspiracy community and if he's being attacked I for one will not turn my back on him and treat his life as worthless.

His worst mistake in this video was admitting to feeling suicidal. If he's truly feeling that bad then it's just mean to continue further attacking his character unless you know the full story about what happened to him, which I'm quite sure no one here does. What I infer when I see such unforgiving and unfounded attacks on a person, is I should pay attention to that person.
edit on 28/12/2019 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I knew you were a pilot, which is why I chose that way to argue my point. I'm sneaky that way.
But without venturing too far off topic, if you find a way to make money off of technology, and you don't, then you are kind of missing the point. Plus, I plan to start a youtube channel, so I'm doing a pre-emptive strike.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Thanks for your considered opinion. This thread is now in the hoax bin. Lot of juicy stuff there. I understand ATS has to keep the lights on. Bit like Alex Jones stepping back from some topics. If push comes to shove I feel a lot safer here than twitter, youtube and other outlets.

I did find his admitting to being suicidal as a realistic comment. He has spent his life collecting UFO videos and cops heaps of crap about it. Seeing what has been happening with youtube he is probably demonitised. Yeah the money helps but it is about more than that.

I did find it as a comfortable story should he be suicided. He does acknowledge it and getting treatment so he should not kill himself anytime soon. The longer term implications of these drugs are a bit hazy. It is a tough, honest remark to admit to something like that.

What happened when he did go to the Storm Area 51 event? Things have gone down hill after that. His last few video posts look to be getting him on a clearer track with the UFO topic. When looking at Matty Roberts and how he got swamped by the men in black, Tyler would be another prime subject on the radar.

Hopefully Tyler can keep it together until the declass drops. Yeah he is going through the school of hard knocks, he can have a place in gradually expanding the public awareness. So many layers and counter layers to it all. Raaa. Anyway, he is still alive and wants to keep punchin. You have my ear Bro.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I wish I could use the Men in Black as an excuse for my bad decisions. But no, it's just me being a dope. A conspiracy against myself.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
We can all agree Tyler isn't exactly the most trustworthy person in the world, he's a typical YouTuber who aims to get views. I'm not going to hold that against him however, for the most part he's just providing a platform for people to share their UFO videos and from what I saw he wasn't trying to push any specific narrative.

This video of Tyler claiming to be set up is very perplexing to me, because what he's describing obviously sounds like something out of a movie and I really struggle to believe that anyone in the government would be threatened enough by what he does to get him falsely arrested, there's no way to tell which UFO videos are real even if some are.

Having said that I also find it equally hard to believe that Tyler is a drink driving, wife beating, psychopath who is scary enough that his wife of 16 years wont admit to being abused. Tyler has always seemed to me the straight edged guy he claims to be, and his body language conveys that, I'd also say his friends and family would back that claim.

It also seems this is another one of those topics quickly sent to the hoax bin based purely on the person and not the content of this specific video, because I haven't seen any proof that Tyler has ever beaten his wife. However I also think there's a good chance that a troll falsely reported him to the police, but that wouldn't explain the DUI.

In my experience cases like this are never cut and dry, it's very easy to assume Tyler is lying but it might be unfair to quickly claim this is all a hoax if there's a chance it's not. Like it or not Tyler is a part of the conspiracy community and if he's being attacked I for one will not turn my back on him and treat his life as worthless.

His worst mistake in this video was admitting to feeling suicidal. If he's truly feeling that bad then it's just mean to continue further attacking his character unless you know the full story about what happened to him, which I'm quite sure no one here does. What I infer when I see such unforgiving and unfounded attacks on a person, is I should pay attention to that person.

Well said ChaoticOrder

If he is being targeted by "Whoever" , it may be not so much about his present or past content , but about the future potentiality of his world wide audience to report anything that seems out of the ordinary in minutes of it happening , vis-a-vis UFO related, and that world wide audience has a real potential to upset the apple cart , or even inadvertently compromise state secrete's .
So do they already know that in the near future Secureteam puts out a video that comes close to causing disclosure , so what's going on now with tyler could be an attempt to change that future.

Sounds like a script for a sci fi film ?,

And yea ,why is this in Hoax , i wonder who phoned in the report of him beating his wife,

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I wish I could use the Men in Black as an excuse for my bad decisions. But no, it's just me being a dope. A conspiracy against myself.

Lets call him Tyler Trump

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 2hooitconcerns

Don't be too hard on the hoax bin. Some of them are hoaxes, it is kinda like a rats for others.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Purpapengus

Why would "they" screw around with the known hoaxer as opposed to "suiciding" him?

This is going to turn out to be like when he was claiming bullying by fake accounts with a video showing him owning said fake account.

We might just be witnessing him entering full stage of whatever disorder he has.

Whst has he hoaxed?

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Tyler Glockner is a just one of the many who use the subject as a way to make money , he is a hoaxer so if one of his videos is a hoax then why wouldn't all of his videos be hoaxes , he and his channel are well known in the community and the only thing his "work" does is generate clicks for his own benefit ... although in the modern youtube age I guess his revenue is down.

Any suggestion that he is being persecuted to keep him quiet is laughable , he has nothing and has contributed nothing to the subject so his problems stem from within.

Poor Tyler.

Again, how is he a hoaxer? What videos has he hoaxed?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join