It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SecureTeam set up

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
i have heard other board members ask what happened to Secureteam, so here is an update.

I've been setup

For anyone familiar with these boards, the work of Secureteam has received a lot of scrutiny over the years. Some of it was quickly debunked, others took a bit more work with plausible explanations provided. CGI was a common argument, some of it was, some I am not so sure about. I do find a few things in the collection put together by Taylor as strange.

Last i saw of Taylor was a quick hello as he was on the ground in Los Vegas in the build up to the Storm Area 51 event. Now he has come out again with a story of persecution and a commitment to continue with his work.

The first event he brings up is going to bed and then waking up in his car with a police officer charging him with drink driving. I don't know what to make of this one. Where was his car? Still in the drive way or somewhere down the road? I have heard of cases where people have driven in their sleep. Not sure where the alcohol comes in. This is a strange one.

The second event is a bit clearer. An anonymous tip said he was beating his wife and the police locked him up for a week. Taylor claims his wife denies ever being assaulted to the police. I don't know what evidence the police had apart from this anonymous call. It is a concerning situation if that is all it takes to get someone arrested these days.

Taylor has been warned off for continuing his work in the past. While incarcerated he got some further lessons to keep quite.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
IF only I could give him ad revenue.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Just look at those eyes -------of his rocker!

Leave him in the abyss, where he belongs.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Agreed, who the f cares about this moronic piece of doo doo that does nothing but try to deceive people with BS and CGI videos. Rot biatch, rot.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I know Taylor gets a hard time on these boards. A lot of the pieces he has put out does fall into fiction. As someone committed to looking at the bigger picture and just gathering what he can on the subject he has built up a large library on the subject. Do some of those non fiction pieces have someone worried?

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

You're only arrested for DUI if you fail a sobriety test or refuse to take one, which in my book is admitting guilt. I'd like to believe the guy but facts get in the way. Maybe Tyler's not exactly a raging alcoholic, but he was clearly drinking and driving over the legal limit and endangering people's lives in the process.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Is she his girlfriend or his wife?

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Why would "they" screw around with the known hoaxer as opposed to "suiciding" him?

This is going to turn out to be like when he was claiming bullying by fake accounts with a video showing him owning said fake account.

We might just be witnessing him entering full stage of whatever disorder he has.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

The first event he brings up is going to bed and then waking up in his car with a police officer charging him with drink driving.

I don't know what to make of this one. Where was his car? Still in the drive way or somewhere down the road? 

Sleep driving Bwahahaha, if you believe that you would believe anything.
edit on 28-12-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Judging by the ST video’s I’ve seen myself, I have a very hard time believing they are trying to stop what he’s doing, unless they mean he has to stop selling bull-dung. I personally think he’s so full of bovine excrement he could firtilize the sahara. Sure, they may have arrested him, and sure, knowing cops behaviour, it won’t even surprise me they’ve hurt his little feewings a bit, but, if anything happened of that nature, they probably did it because of the crap he’s putting out there.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Purpapengus
Why would "they" screw around with the known hoaxer as opposed to "suiciding" him?
This is going to turn out to be like when he was claiming bullying by fake accounts with a video showing him owning said fake account.
We might just be witnessing him entering full stage of whatever disorder he has.

...surely you are not suggesting a known prolific hoaxer (exhibit A: twitter.com...) - would hoax again ?

I don't think he'd dare lie or embellish the truth about being arrested, as that would likely effect his reputation... which is you know, so high and all.

...it's like you're suggesting this guy has a track record of these sort of shenanigans or something...

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Tyler Glockner is a just one of the many who use the subject as a way to make money , he is a hoaxer so if one of his videos is a hoax then why wouldn't all of his videos be hoaxes , he and his channel are well known in the community and the only thing his "work" does is generate clicks for his own benefit ... although in the modern youtube age I guess his revenue is down.

Any suggestion that he is being persecuted to keep him quiet is laughable , he has nothing and has contributed nothing to the subject so his problems stem from within.

Poor Tyler.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   

His name is Tyler... not Taylor. Shows how much you people pay attention.

To those who call him a fraud, please post one single deceptive video that he has uploaded. I have seen virtually every video on his channel and was there from the very beginning. He has been nothing but up front and honest about all of his content unlike UFO channels like ThirdPhaseofMoon where literally every single UFO video is CGI. Very poor cgi at that. The few times fraudulent footage has slipped under his radar he has quickly addressed it. Practically all of the UFO footage he posts is from viewers which he has to personally analyze and vet by himself. Some of the UFO footage he has posted were even recorded by different people from different angles.

It's quite ironic because the more you deepstate shills try to detract and dismiss his content, the more people like me pay attention to it. You would have better luck fulfilling your agenda if you simply ignored him all together. So keep up the good work

You will not stop full disclosure.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The first event he brings up is going to bed and then waking up in his car with a police officer charging him with drink driving.

I don't know what to make of this one. Where was his car? Still in the drive way or somewhere down the road? 

Sleep driving Bwahahaha, if you believe that you would believe anything.

Ambien is a hellova drug!!

It's odd too, I never remember falling asleep...

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Clammy721

Did you even watch the video? He fell asleep on his couch and woke up in his parked car with a police officer shining a flashlight through his window.

Over a year ago someone was spying on him outside his house for over a week. He took pictures of the person in the vehicle and at one point someone ran from behind his house and jumped into the passenger seat before speeding off. Another time he rode his bike to the store to see if they would follow and sure enough, once he was out of view they sped off after him.

He had no reason to stage any of this as he already had plenty of views and followers. In fact those videos didn't even gain as much attention as his usual UFO content.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Purpapengus

Please link me to this video.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: EndofSaturn

To those who call him a fraud, please post one single deceptive video that he has uploaded.

Here's one plus an explanation.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: EndofSaturn

twitter.com...

First post is obvious - second post down shows a copyrighted image which has been modified as a hoax by "secure" team 10.

Here's the video still on secure team 10's channel:

Just in case you missed the link to the original (copyrighted) image:
javiermanzano.photoshelter.com...

Oh and he's even acknowledged he has posted hoaxes too, although claims it was unintentional:
www.express.co.uk...

(quote in the box 3/4 of the way down).

edit on 28-12-2019 by muzj03 because: corrected YT URL

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   
And all we have to back it up is his mouth? I'm sorry but this is too obvious lol

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndofSaturn

His name is Tyler... not Taylor. Shows how much you people pay attention.

To those who call him a fraud, please post one single deceptive video that he has uploaded. I have seen virtually every video on his channel and was there from the very beginning. He has been nothing but up front and honest about all of his content unlike UFO channels like ThirdPhaseofMoon where literally every single UFO video is CGI. Very poor cgi at that. The few times fraudulent footage has slipped under his radar he has quickly addressed it. Practically all of the UFO footage he posts is from viewers which he has to personally analyze and vet by himself. Some of the UFO footage he has posted were even recorded by different people from different angles.

It's quite ironic because the more you deepstate shills try to detract and dismiss his content, the more people like me pay attention to it. You would have better luck fulfilling your agenda if you simply ignored him all together. So keep up the good work

You will not stop full disclosure.

I've watched his work for many years. Like most UFO videos and content, I take them with a pinch of salt. I will defend him however that he does come out in his next video and talk about the faked videos he gets.
He never says 100% it's a UFO. He always leaves it to the viewer to decide.

As for his story just posted. Again I'll take it with a pinch of salt. I don't doubt something has happened to him. Whether legit or not, He doesn't seem in the right frame of mind. You can see that in his eyes.
edit on Sat, 28 Dec 2019 03:31:32 -06000319122019000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join