It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SecureTeam set up

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

sigh you're not even listening. have a good day.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Well if his story is true, he f'ed up big time saying he's on anti-depressants and feeling suicidal, that's an open door to get yourself whacked, so stupid...

As for the channel itself, I do believe Tyler did start his channel off with knowingly posting CGI vids and probably faking some himself, but as he gained followers, he didn't have to do any of that anymore and was just receiving viewers vids, which may be fake or not... among those vids there probably are some that are genuine.

Yep he faked that bullying # as well (though he probably does get threats all the time...)

But on the off chance that he's not lying, it was definitely a dumbass thing to say and post on Youtube :facepalm:

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

sigh you're not even listening. have a good day.

What? You have just ignored all of my points! Not only xo hou talk rubbish, but you do not listen!

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I'm just gonna say it, he said 'typos' not 'type'. As in, your spelling is all over the place just like your emotions, you're unable and unwilling to address the points raised. This is of course where you tell me that they never addressed your points and round and round we go. So does he break the deadlock and answer you or do you? Either way you will refuse to give a straight, coherent, well thought out answer and instead go on the defensive for your saviour, jesus glockner.

I just want you to know that personally, I hate Tyler Glockner and I'm doing everything within my power to spread that flattering mugshot far and wide. He's a liar, a thief, a charlatan and a dumbass amongst many other titles. The only good thing he's ever done is create a channel that managed to round up 2.1million more dumbasses

Did you see that mugshot btw? haha, that was hilarious. The face of a man high on drugs and alcohol whilst at the same time conveying enough emotion that you can actually see he's thinking 'I'm so screwed'

This is the end of the line for him and I'm really enjoying the show. I'm really enjoying watching his defenders trying to come up with some kind of mental somersault to back him up but realizing that they only have 2 to 3 braincells between them all and that computing power is already used when you tried to think of a witty comment for his latest youtube vid of a toy car in the sky or something.

I might make a parody channel, where every vid he uploads, I'll debunk, easily.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
This sounds like just another one of his poorly thought out hoaxes. If the government is trying to falsely arrest you under made up charges they wouldn't use something like domestic abuse when the alleged victim isn't under their control, you can't get away with arresting someone based on the unconfirmed say so of a random person. If they wanted to set him up they'd just pull him over and plant enough drugs in his car to put him away or any other of a long list of crimes where it would be his word against the police, not some idiotic narrative where the victim and only witness claims it didn't happen. While I'm writing this even the idea that he was drugged in his home and dragged out to his car is idiotic, again just randomly pull him over and say he was intoxicated and just fake the test results.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

You people just make it too easy for me lololol

I'm just gonna say it, he said 'typos' not 'type'. As in, your spelling is all over the place just like your emotions, 

So, my spelling is all over the place because i missed the o out lololol whatever! And my emotions are all over the place? lol

you're unable and unwilling to address the points raised. This is of course where you tell me that they never addressed your points and round and round we go. So does he break the deadlock and answer you or do you? Either way you will refuse to give a straight, coherent, well thought out answer and instead go on the defensive for your saviour, jesus glockner.

Why are you talking so much rubbish and making things up? Why not got back and read my posts. Might do you some good!

My saviour? When did i say he was telling tbe truth? Pkease find the post where i said that?

I just want you to know that personally, I hate Tyler Glockner and I'm doing everything within my power to spread that flattering mugshot far and wide

Good for you! Sounds lije you are a bit fanatical about him!

This is the end of the line for him and I'm really enjoying the show. I'm really enjoying watching his defenders trying to come up with some kind of mental somersault to back him up but realizing that they only have 2 to 3 braincells between them all and that computing power is already used when you tried to think of a witty comment for his latest youtube vid of a toy car in the sky or something.

Ok, so we now know you lie about posters, you put eords in tbeir mouths, and you have an intelligence complex. You are not doing very well at the moment

If you actually botbered to read my posts, not just on this thread, but other threads, then you eould know my stance on ufos! What i do not like is fanatics like you who look at people like him as if they are as bad as hitler! Not just that, you insult his fans with your higher, super intelligence lolololol

At least your post made me chuckle lol

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I'd agree that he needed to vet his topics a bit.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join