It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Stalking victims that you know?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I've seen a few threads on this forum about people who believe that they are being gang stalked, and it's gotten my attention, if only for the strange way that accounts and their elements seem to interweave, and to blur the lines between coincidence and intent.

My question, does anybody here personally know somebody who believes that they have been gang stalked, and what are these people like?

Do gang stalking victims start out as being completely unremarkable people, who come to believe that they are being gang stalked, or have they always had an interest in subjects like conspiracies and the paranormal?

Do they have a history of mental health issues? Could gang stalkers be deliberately targeting people with mental health problems as part of an experiment or just for fun, or do gang stalkers target totally sane people in order to make them crazy?

Can somebody believe that they are being gang stalked, and yet be totally skeptical about anything else event remotely conspiracy related. They believe that they are being gang stalked but think that UFOs and ghosts and bigfoot are garbage?

Are them more likely to be introverts or extroverts?

Do they have any unusual hobbies?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I once worked with a former engineering student at a group home. Incredibly intelligent person who had a full ride scholarship.

He started casually using psychotropics with friends, then he started making reports to his professors about believing people were watching him, following him on the bus, he believed that classmates were keeping journals about his activities.
One of his professors convinced him to seek help, and by the time 6 months went by, he was fully taken over by his schizophrenia. ☹

He often believed "wizards" were following him, turning his old friends into animals and that's why he didn't see them anymore, he wouldn't go home to Lebanon because he believed airplane pilots were engaged in a kind of lottery, where every so often they sacrificed passengers by crashing.

He had extensive diaries about how he'd discovered a cure for all STI's that involved injecting people with dry baking soda. He also believed bugs were in his ears, and would squirt baking soda and water into them with an old windex bottle as he walked around the home.

Sometime he didn't feel safe at the home when new people showed up because he thought they might be wizards too, so he'd disappear for months and come back looking horrible. ☹

That's my only gang stalking experience, and obviously it was schizophrenia induced.

I personally don't believe most gang stalking claims are real.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

My only direct evidence with this is when I used to work in a city, I worked in an Suit and tie type office. I'd always go out for lunch, especially on sunny days which this was. I was dress like a "MIB" black suit, white shirt black tie and I had shades on because it was sunny and I wanted to look cool

While I was walking a noticed an individual in front of me looking back at me walking a few steps, looking back at me, walking a few steps, looking back at me, I was just going to my normal lunch spot which I supposed happened to be along his route, at some point he looked back at me again seemed to panic and started running away in the opposite direction and made a turn down some street.

I shrugged walked into my normal fast food restaurant and got some burgers. I'm sure that individual was mentally disturbed in some way or at least has a funny story about the one time he was stalked by the MIB.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Very entertaining topic, maybe a little paranoia inducing but still, with slight hints of truth.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
My ex believes he is being gang stalked. I believe he is schizophrenic
edit on 19-12-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I suppose I should elaborate. Yes, he believes he is gang stalked and also that he has been "chipped" and that whoever is monitoring him is invading his dreams and talking inside his head.

I always just played it off like, "oh you are just imagining that stuff, it's not true".

Otherwise, he is somewhat normal. I mean, he is a spoiled rotten brat. A total narcissist. Selfish jerk even.

But he doesn't come off as a total loon, he can fool you.

Comes from a very good family.

I never witnessed anything that led me to believe in his paranoid delusions.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I don't personally am being gang stalked. They all wear high his tops, drive past me constantly checking where I am going, standing on the side of the road as I walk by and pretending to ignore me.

There are road works being done close to where I live but I believe this to just be coincidence... Oo

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I personally am being gang stalked. They all wear high vis vests, drive past me constantly checking where I am going, standing on the side of the road as I walk by and pretending to ignore me.

There are road works being done close to where I live but I believe this to just be coincidence... Oo
edit on 19-12-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I knew a few people who have been paranoid that the Feds were hunting them down, but they were also bad off onto drugs and into some pretty bad stuff. So, honestly they probably were being sought after.

But as far as gang stalking goes, I don't know anyone except schizos who feel that way. From my own research into the phenomenon I've found that most people who experience usually do tend to live rather ordinary lives. They'll usually become interested in conspiracy theories or for some reason or another get really into it. Then, a coincidence or two happen where someone says or does something that makes the individual feel like they've said too much or may be perceived as strange.

So, as is known of conspiracy theorists they start looking for those coincidences and patterns and over time even the old lady at the grocery store becomes suspicious, everyone looking at you as you walk down the street becomes suspicious, the guy running towards you is suspicious even as he yells wait up and gets into a car.

I've yet to really find any hard evidence that anyone is really gang-stalked. I've heard the whole scare tactic angle where it's to prevent someone from talking, but the government has far more effective measures to make sure a person doesn't talk.

I think a great example of the gang-stalking phenomena was portrayed in "A Beautiful Mind."

It starts small and as a person continues to reinforce the thought that they are being followed or they are close to finding out whatever truth they are searching for it becomes too much for them to handle. They've become a victim of their own mind.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Gang stalking is a fact of life on most sites like these .

But not here thankfully .

In real life I have and still do suffer from the threat of gang stalking .

It’s pretty unnerving to have five or six 20-year-old blondes in tube tops and short shorts .

Following you everywhere you go and constantly throwing their self at you .

I tried to whittle the pack down.

But there just ain’t enough time in the day.

Help!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you!

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Thing that all gang stalking victims share is delusions.
edit on 19-12-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Sorry this is a bit long-
I know someone who began to be obsessed that he was being followed by "secret agent" types-he believed that in a crowded street,everyone around him were undercover agents monitoring him.
I and others tried to tell him it wasn't the case and he was maybe a little paranoid,but he wasn't having it.

Within about a year,it wasn't just the secret agents-the government had upped their game and now he had brain implants and was being remotely attacked and being sent voice messages to kill people(which he refused,but then would be attacked with pain rays resulting in seizures).

There were also other beings-he wasn't sure if they were aliens or from other dimensions,but they tried to help him and told him to sleep underground(an abandoned factory basement)to block the government pain rays and messages.
They told him that he was being controlled because in the future he would invent technology that would allow humans to breathe and survive in space and on other planets...without a space suit.The government naturally didn't want this to happen,which was why he became a targeted individual.

This was soon followed by the belief that everyone he knew had been replaced by imposters-his family and friends had been abducted and killed by the government,who had used their DNA to make clones and re insert them into his life to monitor and control him.

Eventually he attacked a family member who called the doctor,and he was sectioned under the mental health act.
Diagnosed as schizophrenic,he has since had electro convulsive therapy,loads of anti psychotics and has spent years in and out of mental hospitals.

Although he was very sick,suffering from text book delusions,in this day and age if you wished to make someone believe they were being followed and had pain rays aimed at them,and were hearing voices-this could be acheived with todays technology,so I guess if someone had important secret info on a government or big company(or had invented space breathing tech)they could drive someone mad in order to discredit them..Maybe that has happened,maybe not.

Mostly I think the whole gang stalking/targeted individual thing is just the modern day version of the same delusional mental illness that has been going on forever,but in our time if anything it has become more "mainstream"because of the internet-now there are facebook groups/YT channels etc etc who all bounce their delusions off one another in one big crazy echo chamber.
They even have meet ups where they can each cement their delusions with other like minded individuals.

If you want to look down that rabbit hole,search YT for Gang stalking/targeted individuals.
Both kind of cross over into each other,with gang stalk victims often claiming they have mind control chips or pain rays applied to them.Its a damned scary subject IMO,as delusions and mental illness can hit anyone at any time and most don't even know when it happens to them.

They guy I know still believes he is perfectly sane,and that all of his delusions are real,proved by the fact that the government locked him up in a mental hospital,forced him onto drugs,and gave his brain electric shocks.
Not because hes sick-because they don't want him to create his space breathing technology..

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Seems you know my ex?

LOL The delusions are very similar. I forgot to mention the aliens who came into his room to tell him they were there to eat him. Somehow they are part of it in his convoluted delusion.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Being a paranoid schizophrenic, does not mean a person would also believe in out of the mainstream things I think. Schizophrenics tend to not believe they are schizophrenic and people trying to help them are out to get them. It's part of the disease.

I've only really known one well at all. He was difficult to be around to be honest. For instance if you stopped at a store to buy anything it was embarrassing and maddening to be around him. Same thing every time. He'd storm out of the store after paying all upset they had cheated him. He'd show the receipt and of course it was right. But when you'd show him it was right, he'd just get angry and go back in and yell at the cashier. They would show him it was right and he'd come back out and say I was wrong. Then rinse and repeat every time he went in a store.

I shared an apartment with him while working on a contract for a couple of months. It sucked to be blunt. He'd go through the cabinets and drawers many times a day, screaming about people stealing his stuff. When I'd go out he'd go through my room looking for his stuff. He'd always claim anything I bought was his. I felt badly for him because he could not control it, but I moved quickly. Underneath his mental disease he was a decent person, so I bit my lip. He had no idea himself how ill he really was.

He never said he was being stalked, but he thought everyone was following him to steal from him. He had nothing to steal. In restaurants he'd only sit in a corner booth in the corner seat so nobody could be behind him. He thought people would walk up behind him and attack him.

Lots of years since I thought of him. I hope he ended up getting good meds and treatment and did not end up in prison. He was the bastard child of a very famous person everyone here would recognize. This famous person was also a pedophile who only visited him to use him for sex party's. I'd hoped one day to read his father had been outed, but he died still in the history books as a heroic figure.
edit on 12/19/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I shouldn't have laughed but..

Yes the delusions are often very similar,I think its a cultural thing-
In the west we may see things like alien mind control and government agents,but in India they have people claiming to be in contact with Ganesh(Elephant headed God),or be controlled by Vimanas(ancient Hindu space craft).

The remote mind control thing is not new either,here is an interesting mention from 100 years back:

The paper describes Tausk's observations and psychoanalytic interpretation of paranoid delusion that occurs in patients diagnosed with schizophrenia.
The delusion often involves their being influenced by a "diabolical machine", just outside the technical understanding of the victim, that influences them from afar.
It is typically believed to be operated by a group of people who are persecuting the individual, whom Tausk suggested were "to the best of my knowledge, almost exclusively of the male sex" and the persecutors "predominantly physicians by whom the patient has been treated".

en.wikipedia.org...

I said in my last post its a scary subject,because when you think about it-it raises the question-What if these people are not delusional?
What if it is the rest of us who are deluded by something only a few can glimpse?
We could be in the matrix..
But I hope not.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Gang stalking is a fact of life on most sites like these .

But not here thankfully .

In real life I have and still do suffer from the threat of gang stalking .

It’s pretty unnerving to have five or six 20-year-old blondes in tube tops and short shorts .

Following you everywhere you go and constantly throwing their self at you .

I tried to whittle the pack down.

But there just ain’t enough time in the day.

Help!!!

Tell them you know a good looking dude over in Tennessee that wouldn't mind helping out. Even if they're from space. I don't discriminate!

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Grrrr!

Those God darn pesky wizards get about.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Lol. It was pretty intense.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Was the part about his Dad true for sure, or a delusion?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join