It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Stalking victims that you know?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555
Wow, that is quite a story. Give us all a hint to who the father is?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
i have been a victim of gang stalking and electronic mind (brain) manipulation.

it started about a week after a suicide attempt back in 2015. i was attending the University of Utah at the time and decided to spend the afternoon at the gym. alone, in the private changing room, i ran the shower water without the lights on. standing there in front of the running water in the darkness a voice spoke to me. it said....

"daniel [surname], you have been selected to receive a very important experience."

i insist that the voice was a real person and as it continued to speak to me it was obvious to me that the purpose was to induce hypnosis. for what purpose i cannot say. but it happened. it really did.

this is just the beginning of years of being followed by a fleet of white unmarked vehicles (verified by my sister).... happening upon groups of people who are holding a conversation which contains coded messages meant for me.... having advanced voice-to-head technology (i can describe the workings of the technology in detail) speak to and harass me.... and much much more.

the past year or so has been pretty uneventful and i get the feeling that i have fallen off their priority list.

yes, i am a nut. yes i have a diagnosis and am medicated. but i always listen very closely to others' reports and compare their experiences to my own.

it is real and it can be extremely traumatizing.

thanks for listening.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tgidkp
i have been a victim of gang stalking and electronic mind (brain) manipulation.

[...]

i insist that the voice was a real person and as it continued to speak to me it was obvious to me that the purpose was to induce hypnosis. for what purpose i cannot say. but it happened. it really did.

this is just the beginning of years of being followed by a fleet of white unmarked vehicles (verified by my sister).... happening upon groups of people who are holding a conversation which contains coded messages meant for me.... having advanced voice-to-head technology (i can describe the workings of the technology in detail) speak to and harass me.... and much much more.

the past year or so has been pretty uneventful and i get the feeling that i have fallen off their priority list.

[...]

it is real and it can be extremely traumatizing.

thanks for listening.

Hi tgidkp, I tend to believe your painful story, I've had my share of these harassments too, but admittedly at a smaller scale. Thank God I haven't had these voice-to-skull diabolical tech done on me, however I'd like to hear more about the workings of such technology if you can.

Rest assured, mind control here is real and scary, and going forward full speed, from both the dark spiritual forces and the human side as well.

Glad that you're not being bothered again, ... thank *God* !!

edit on 19-12-2019 by miri2019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
These are must my ideas on the subject.

People are manipulated all the time by demonic entities. In the Bible, while Jesus was on earth there are many accounts recorded of demons being expelled.

All these people were God's chosen race, the Jews. And they were incredibly demon infested, just by reading the accounts you can see how bad the demonic problem was among them. The Bible doesn't sugar coat it. There were some so powerful they resisted the apostles and disciples to expel them. Jesus had to himself.

So what has to happen to cause this to a society? It is demonism. It is quite clearly condemned in the Bible because demonism gets you into contact with demons. And they are nasty.

There are not a few people who have gotten into the occult and spiritistic practices that end up regretting that decision.

Satan uses spiritism as a fisherman uses lures to capture fish.

On this very website you will find a plethora of spritistic practices being discussed, people involved in witchcraft, and all sorts of demonism that you can imagine. Tarot reading, esp, yoga, the etc. You get the point.

I have seen people go into delusion, and also into demonic oppression because of their involvement said occult practices.

That is not to make light of mental health issues which are real and not necessarily demonically induced. But at the same time a lot of crazy people are driven insane by the demons, and also the mentally unstable are probably more prone to be harassed by demons.

You can get yourself involved over your head real easy. It seems innocent enough. I don't doubt that not a few people have come into contact with wicked spirits and demonic harassment by visiting websites like this and involving themselves with practicers of spiritism that frequent these boards and use their spiritstic practices in the open with them.

A good rule of thumb though if there is a satanic element involved. Quite simple. It will usually involve the demonic. Demonic voices, visions, dreams etc. A plain old schizophrenic will imagine normal things, people, voices talking to them. Not demonic.

People have opened the door to demonic harassment by watching demonic movies, listening to satanic music, consulting with foretunetellers, spirit mediums, using amulets. Even getting involved with yoga can get you into contact with Satan. Yogic exercises are spiritistic and teaches one to ready the mind to be possessed by the demons.

Getting involved with secret societies, of which their are many, that have ancient mystery religion pagan and occult rites is another good way to get demon invested. Drug abuse is another.

Its a very complicated issue. It's not one simple thing. Most people who live in darkness are susceptible to demonic influence. And it would not surprise me that if the demons wanted to, they could travel from host to host harassing the person they wanted to. So while they think it is a conspiracy of the government, it is actually demonic harassment.

To get relief from it one must rid themselves of all forms of occult practices, and any article involved with such. And then turn to Jehovah God for help. He is immensely more powerful than the demons.

He allows them to harass his people through other people who spew lies and hatred about us. But only to a certain point. And those people will eventually have to answer to God for the lies and abuse they willingly go along with out of a wicked and twisted heart.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
S a reply to: toolgal462

Thing that all gang stalking victims share is delusions.

We’re trading advice cool !

Here’s mine .....

People with a sense of humor live longer.

That means they have more time to work on the personal problems .

You better get to work on yours quick . Lol

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I don't personally am being gang stalked. They all wear high his tops, drive past me constantly checking where I am going, standing on the side of the road as I walk by and pretending to ignore me.

There are road works being done close to where I live but I believe this to just be coincidence... Oo

I hate my tablet, I thought I edited this, seems I just replied to it and removed the edit tags.. coh...

lol sorry for the double post.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Gang stalking is a fact of life on most sites like these .

But not here thankfully .

In real life I have and still do suffer from the threat of gang stalking .

It’s pretty unnerving to have five or six 20-year-old blondes in tube tops and short shorts .

Following you everywhere you go and constantly throwing their self at you .

I tried to whittle the pack down.

But there just ain’t enough time in the day.

Help!!!

Damn it, I have the opposite problem. I follow them around malls wondering what it would be like to just lif... ahem..

to say hello to them, and not scare them with my biker façade. I'm not a biker, I'm a hippie. But I was unfortunately stolen as a child by the devil who told me to don these sigils and ritual tattoos, and so in order to justify them, I have a greying goatee, and wild messy hair that I flick around to make it more obvious I'm not to be messed with. I make those big burly gay gym junkies look away as I walk past. Sad really.. some of them are so pretty...

It sure scares the chicks in short skirts away though... but I have a quick foot.. I can walk as fast as they can.. and the boot of my car is warm enough to satia... wait, perhaps I've said too much...

oO

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Gang stalking makes me weary of everyone.. the bloke walking behind me, he's following me.
The bloke in front of me, he's scared I'm following him, knowing he's secretly following me.
The lady at the shops who asks how my kids are, when I don't have any.
The woman in HR who asks how Linda is, when I only know her as the quite bosomous receptionist. Not her husband.
The police who call me over and say "How's it going Shane?" and I've never used the name shane.
The person at rehab who says "I know you. Where do I know you from?" and I reply "I don't know you. Go get your methadone."
The guy I used to see all the time carrying symbols around Perth, he was always where I was.
The bald dopey guy here, Gordon, who seems to always know when I go to the shops, so he walks too, but never sayd a word, being retarded.

They're ALL in on it. There is a compendium of my life being corralled by various sinister beings who take it in turns to confuse me, but I am onto them.

Not to mention my security camera, I see IP's from google accessing it. It's on a private network. I swear, they're all in on it.

Plus my browsing history doesn't help... "Milf public pokies" that's a sure fire sign I'm being watched. But god damn it, I cannot help myself with that one...

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I've read this whole thread, and I can still say the first thing which popped into my head when I saw the title...

I honestly don't know what "gang stalking" even means.

ETA - But I did know a guy one time who had Tourette's syndrome. I had to get away from him because he'd make me laugh so hard I'd hurt myself. It was only a matter of time before I had an aneurysm. He'd be talking to someone and suddenly blurt out some crazy off the wall swear word, or female anatomical part, to an imaginary person standing nearby. People would jump back and look. It was so hilarious it was just unbelievable! He'd just grin and keep on going. He knew he had it, and he didn't care if people laughed. He'd just grin. Get a little liquor in this guy at a party and OMG was this guy funny!!! He'd have the whole house on the floor crackin' up. And the heck of it was, he was a pretty funny guy anyway, but he literally couldn't help his outbursts.
edit on 12/20/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'm not sure about "gang stalking" but I'm close to positive I avoided an abduction from an all white van with one headlight one summer morning on my bicycle.

It was around 5 a.m. nothing moving on the streets I was biking to the store which opened at 6. I got that weird feeling of being watched and looked behind me to see a van about a block back. Didn't think anything of it continuing on my merry way.

After about 3-4 more blocks I glance back again and that van is the same distance away, just creepin. Made my blood run cold. I dipped hard right and fast through someone's yard lol. I'm not the type to scare easy I'm not sure how or why I felt such sudden dread.

I don't think people are targeting/following me or whatever but that experience was creepy. And I'm sure random abductions for all sorts of reasons happen more than we know.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Was the part about his Dad true for sure, or a delusion?

Oh yes. His father was quite famous, which is why I'd never risk naming him and his story was real. His mother was even worse were that possible. His brother had tried with lawsuits to bring their father down without success.

Add that to his mental illness and it made for a toxic mix. I'm going back about 35 years here and the meds available were not like now.

I can't imagine what it was like for him being always afraid and thinking the world was literally out to get him.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Wow, that is quite a story. Give us all a hint to who the father is?

No. No intention of doing that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join