It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's This .... Foreboding?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I can't be the only one...

Perhaps it's the winter blues? Perhaps nothing at all. Perhaps it's something else... The last step before the long fall?

I've been getting this 'underbelly tingle', it's the only way I can explain it. It's 'something' though I can't really use a word to describe it. I think the bulk of it started more recently as I kind of felt this unease for some time now, though I chalked it up to this whole political charade.

So on to the point of when it 'really' kicked in.

A few weeks ago, I ran across an old Fr Malachi Martin interview, one that many know via Art Bell. I've listened to this interview many times in the past many years because I've always thought it interesting. Even if you're not a Catholic, you have to admit it's pretty cool listening, in a dark foreboding kind of way. Though, this time, something really hit home. In a strange way, some sort of realization or understanding set in. Somehow it resonated with the eeriness I've been feeling before. Granted, I've read many doom and gloom topics all over the place and as always before, I thought it silly but since I love those kinds of topics, I can't resist a good story!

This time, it wasn't so much the story as it was the fear behind the story. If any of you haven't heard this interview, you can find a collection of them HERE. One in particular with more information on one specific issue - The 3rd Secret and The 3 days of Darkness:

I won't go into the details here because this has been spoken about here on ATS more times than I can remember. Besides... It's only a small part of where I'm going with this.

Over the next days, I insist that it is not on purpose, many things came at me that followed a certain theme. You can say that you would expect nothing less when being a part of ATS but this is vastly different. It was more than just seeing repeating numbers over and over. I've had this for many a year, seeing 316 or 916 all over the place (and still do) but it's nothing like that. I get that the number thing is probably my mind seeking out those things and even perhaps making me aware of a point in time to look at the clock unconsciously. I have no idea where the numbers came from and why those specific number stand out. it's just always been.

THIS... This is something else. I've always felt as though I was more in tuned with the unseen, be it spiritual or some meta connection with the world around me. I've believed this since my early teens. However, I don't believe it's something anyone else couldn't achieve. I just 'left that door open' all of my life and let the breeze in, if you will. I've never pursued anything with it. It's always been an open question of thought from time to time but I don't pretend to know anything about it or learned anything from it. So no, no secrets learned here. At least not knowingly. It's always been kind of like a spider's web, when a fly tickles a string somewhere on the far end of the silky strands.

That's what this is like. Though, this time, the fly is playing this string like a banjo so hard that I can't tell which side or anywhere on the web this fly might be. It's just out there but it's loud and it's pulling my attention to 'somewhere' but seemingly nowhere. Still, all of this information keeps coming in waves and it all keeps pointing to one thing that I 'think' should be scaring the hell out of me but I can't be sure.

The worst of it happened last night. I was reading over a thread here about ancient cities. Really good THREAD, btw. After the read, I sat there for no reason and just stared at one of the videos posted. The video was at the end but I saw a box there with an image and that image pulled me - called to me - screamed at me like none other. Nothing has ever demanded my attention like this before. The result:

Trust me... It was nothing to be alarmed about. I didn't even care for the video. Big whup - right? I thought, just my imagination wanting to find something within something. Maybe from the lack of good stories on the ongoing BS political crap filling our brains. So, since I get up so early in the morning for work, I decided to crawl in to bed and enjoy the one thing I really enjoy.... Sleep

Suddenly right about midnight, I woke up. I tried to go back to sleep but almost instantly, I starting thinking about this whole pole reversal thing. My mind unraveled possibilities all the while throwing counter arguments as to why such a thing would never happen. It was too silly... A pole reversal over a matter of hours rather than thousands of years.... The side effects of that? Where would one run to? Does it relate to the great warning before the 3 days of darkness? So many questions just flooded my mind. Does it have anything to do with aliens? Are aliens simply the last race prior to a last great reversal? What if this reversal happens periodically? So many peoples and cultures EVERYwhere around the world with the same story - the sun stops and a massive worldwide flood. So many questions so fast and all at once. Mentally, I felt as though I had just consumed a full pot of coffee all at once. The funniest part... I had to laugh at this. The last time I looked at my clock before I fell asleep... Yep! 3:16am.

You might think I'm pulling your leg on this one but seriously, I'm not. Still... It gets better.

This morning, I get to work and do my thing. I make a really hot cup of tea, sit at my desk and open up Youtube for a little music to start my long 12 hour day. Before I go on, I must say this. The idea that Youtube, Google, Facebook and all that that loves to spy on me and use what I look at to create ads... is completely infuriating to me - I have one made up account on Youtube on my work system, another on my home system, another on my laptop and yet another on my phone. I know this works because the 'streams never get crossed'. What shows up on my work PC vs my home pc are very different since when I'm at work, I watch things that are usually different than the stuff I watch at home. I mean... I wouldn't want to listen to heavy metal at work or watch stuff that someone might somehow take a look at and consider my crazy, lol. I'm just particular, not paranoid.

But right there on my screen....

The video goes on to tell about how the sun may go through a periodic micro nova every 20 thousand years or so - How the glass layer of the moon was possibly due to this, while turning the surface of the moon red during that time, pole reversal in a days time causing the sun to stop moving across the sky, how the poles moved over 1250 miles since 1831 (which means that it could have moved so much further over the last 20k or even 10k years), how it might show that ancient civilizations keep getting wiped out every so many thousand years, how the earth's crust moves while the oceans and the atmosphere stays in place causing 2 mile high floods across the whole USA while china/russia/india gets obliterated with fire from the sun since the magnetic field gets pushed so hard that it can no longer protect earth for a time, which also caused the earth to flip. It also goes on to tell how important records from the past were shut up as well as the CIA's own study of what is to come.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Continued:

I gave it a good watch and somehow all of the things I thought about last night in my woken state was right there in that video! After the video ended... I thought to myself - "Wow. That was a wild ride"! A little while later I come back to ATS to check the forums and hit myATS to check responses and low and behold! That SAME video showed up one response down from mine. I freaked out a little.

However, I did notice that the same video was originally posted a bit before my own response by 727Sky - though I didn't realise it was there previously. I must have skipped over it otherwise I might have watched it the day before and I right now I wouldn't be making this thread or giving the topic much of a thought.

So now... All of the things I thought about last night, new ideas brought to light in the video, the Richat structure, Atlantis, the age of known civilizations, Hopi prophecy, Fathima, Revelations, and so much more all seem to somehow fit hand in hand. It's one of those things where a piece of a puzzle fits in just a way where so many other things fall into place right away, in perfect harmony.

I'm not saying these things will happen or that we should run for the hills.... All I'm saying is - Something aint right, I can feel it in my bones! I admit, it has me just a little paranoid. It gives me the eerie feeling that I need to get some things in order with my physical and spiritual life that I have been putting off all of my life. Seemingly simple things that consume no time at all, yet I find such a resistance, even now. You have no idea how hard it was to push myself to write this post. I stopped a few times in the middle of it thinking about just closing the page. I've come so close to doing just that because I keep telling myself that I'm a logical person and this is just damn silly. For some reason, it has a hold and I just can't shrug it off.

What if? Would it matter? How would one survive a 2 mile high flood? You dont. You wont. So many prophecies from so many religions - even as the video states "Flash frozen counties where man and animal freeze in a matter of moments". That would explain finding mammoths with food in their mouth, seemingly flash frozen in Russia. It might also tell of two key events of Ragnarok, the ancient viking belief of the end of the world.

- The great serpent Jörmungandr, swishing his tail to cause great tidal waves that destroy and drown cities when it lets go of his tail.
- Ragnarok taking place when the earth is going through the longest and coldest winter.
- Fenrir setting half of the world on fire while Jörmungandr sprays poison to fill the skies and seas of the other half

Just wow... That's one hell of a ride!

So ATS.... What if?

edit on 16-12-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

So ATS.... What if?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Suddenly right about midnight, I woke up. I tried to go back to sleep but almost instantly, I starting thinking about this whole pole reversal thing. My mind unraveled possibilities all the while throwing counter arguments as to why such a thing would never happen. It was too silly... A pole reversal over a matter of hours rather than thousands of years.... The side effects of that? Where would one run to?

Excellent fictional novel about this very topic:

The HAB Theory

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Apparently you aren't alone.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think I would prefer a pole shift to the future I see in my foreboding minds eye.....WAR!!

edit on 16-12-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

This video made me realize that some things you can't prepare for. I am old enough now that time is short. I want to enjoy every second of what is available, but I realize that joy is self determined, and I don't have to burn through life to enjoy it.

I still like the video.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
shawmanfromny - I had one hell of a chuckle from that!

tanstaafl - Thanks for the info! Wow. I had no idea! Now I finally get what 'OOPARTS' means!

olaru12 & NightSkyeB4Dawn - Thanks for the info! I will certainly read up. This is turning into a near fanatical curiosity!

I've also come to wonder about the whole Planet 12 - Nibiru - gold for protection idea. I wonder if gold would be a key response to help deter such destruction, in the way that supposedly people believed that gods came down and made them to farm gold so those gods could protect their home by pumping gold dust into the atmosphere. This is why I wonder in the way of - possibly could have been previous civilizations having what remained of the survivors of the last age to this one farm the gold for them to prepare and prevent further global wipes. If we've had multiple previous civs, perhaps some or at least one of them were able to advance further than we have and they are the saviors.

And maybe.... Just maybe the government is trying to suppress them and try to prevent intervention because they want the vast majority of man to be wiped off the earth while they hide in their tunnels so they can seed a new people as they feel that people today are ruined and worthless.

Crazy stuff I know but man - this would make for one hell of a campfire tale.

NightSkyeB4Dawn - Wow... I had no idea. This was only days ago!

I did notice a few posts mention the many things that could go wrong. For me... It feels more 'done' as if whatever it is isn't something you can withstand no matter what you do. What will be done will be done and it's pointless to fight it. Hence my lazy response to it. It's a weird feeling when you get the impression that there is no hope so no need for that kind of fear. I think I'm at a point of acceptance and in awe more than anything.

Honestly... I wouldn't doubt that I would be laughing in the end, till my last breath. Perhaps a nervous laugh but laughter nonetheless. Watching people running to and fro while I sit on my balcony and just laugh at the site of what's fixing to happen. Partly because I know I can't do anything about it and partly because I was right about it before it happened.

edit on 16-12-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

the Diebold Foundation----- has something to do with hyper-Quantum Computing... the technology of Humanities 'God' race of beings

theres a few ATS links, historical, that already presented this 'Adam & Eve Story' from the CIA which was already censored years ago

mini-NOVA due 2046 and the biblical Day-of-the-Lord transpires as prophecied in Revelation--- the hiding in caves---the 200 pound hailstones---the blood-mixed-with-fire=== the mountain of fire hitting in Ocean---the wormwood event.........….(all foretold in religious scriptures designed for unscientific peoples)
edit on th31157653667116512019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Listening to Fr Malachi Martin, if I gave him the benefit of a doubt - Id say, based on his information (he does not give a date), the year 2032 popped into mind. One of these days, I'm determined to create a bullet form of all of the specific important information he's put out there. There are MANY hours of information from this fella. You just have to sit through a lot of information to get the little pieces of meat he puts out there here and there. When you put it all together, it's very informative. I sat through 10 hours over a couple of days of his interviews and when you take all of the important stuff and put it together, it's quite an alarming reality he paints.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Suddenly right about midnight, I woke up. I tried to go back to sleep but almost instantly, I starting thinking about this whole pole reversal thing. My mind unraveled possibilities all the while throwing counter arguments as to why such a thing would never happen. It was too silly... A pole reversal over a matter of hours rather than thousands of years.... The side effects of that? Where would one run to?

Excellent fictional novel about this very topic:

The HAB Theory

there is a book from long ago has the same.....precisely the same.....

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
A billion an more ways to die, about half to a dozen extinction level possiblities and counting.

It always something isnt it?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Interesting you should mention that. There was a show on Science about the migrating poles.In this case, they were still on to blaming human activity for everything though. They were claiming that the earth had mysteriously gotten heavier on one side dragging the poles out of alignment. Their stupid hypothesis though was that China was pouring too much concrete and India pumping up too much ground water between them causing the extra weight.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yeah well,
If all matter is travelling outward since the big bang- then if the sun stops for a second- will we do a flyby like nothing-or we'll hit something?

It was pretty convincing otherwise...

But if you're talking about a pulse event sorta thing?

you scared me

I'm mad at you

Maybe Ketsuko has the best plan of action, or the right idea!

I think I'm gonna see if I can hang out with my new best buddy Elon.

(a soft tap on the shoulder)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The Earth's magnetic poles are always in motion.
Airports have to recalculate on a constant basis.

The Earth's physical poles are near static at 23 degrees .

Never confuse those 2 again .

Ignorance denied.
Duty to ATS fulfilled.
Over and out.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

First, you (or your computer AI) crossed the streams!

Second, the “world-wide web” may be a metaphor but it also has this idea of “extended sensory information”. A spider’s web may be considered an extension of its own bodily senses. Ergo, the web may be the same.

And third, what if you are completely wrong?!? We tend to jump the racing pistol in the race to be “right” (sorry to be “that guy” but that is not the meaning of this paragraph).

Lastly, remember that Universe has a sense of humor! She likes to make these “feints” just to see if you are paying attention! This could be that.

Just being the “Devil’s Advocate” here to help you calm down a bit!

I think “something is coming” but that started back before December 2012... and look how that has turned out for me!’ I’ve given up my role as prophet and am back to red # ensign with the initial landing party!!

Either BBTs take us away or we perish. Good, bad, who can say??

Breathe. And let’s walk into the future with eyes open!

edit on 16-12-2019 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: disambiguity

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
"Excellent fictional novel about this very topic:

The HAB Theory"

there is a book from long ago has the same.....precisely the same.....

Since you didn't name it I guess you can't remember? If you do, let me know, I'd love to read it.
edit on 17-12-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Its called a Cyclical Global Continental Displacement Wave Event.....and its due in 2021....and there ARE WAYS TO SURVIVE IT WITHOUT BEING 4 MILES UNDERGROUND.....you have little time to learn...but are in the right place.

Good Luck.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

What you describe is my life 😂 we should do your natal chart so I can inform you and confirm with you the connection you have with this energy you feel. I’m quite serious when I tell you intelligence is all around even though we can’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not there.. here.. guiding you. Planetary energies are real. Hermes called the planets governors for a reason.
Time is calling us all to take note.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

At my age, I am not sure I want to survive.

Super Novas, Cosmic bombardment, magnetic disruption, pole flip, massive glacial flooding, WMDs, or even Nibiru, there seems to be a general acceptance that our planet's days are numbered, and one day will be the day.

I am not so concerned about the cyclic events. Life seems to continue on after one of those, even if our numbers are greatly reduced. It is those that predict the total destruction of our planet, with our position in the Milky Way changing from tiny blue marble, to dust and ice spewing chunks of rock spiraling along in the universe, that has me a bit more concerned.

More reason to enjoy what time you have available, especially since we are clueless to exactly how much time that is.

edit on 17-12-2019 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

LOL.....I am also an old coot ....well I sure as hades didn't want to be abducted by "Aliens"(People) when I was a KId …. and given this "News".....lol....then live decade upon decade having it confirmed and re-confirmed over and over and over with evidence abounding .....I prefer to think of it as passing the Baton....I am only concerned with Species Survival....no dogma. I just want to see some GOOD PEOPLE WHO HAD NO FOREKNOWLEDGE in the right places at the right times....I WOULD PREFER THAT ALL THOSE WHO ARE OR WERE A PART OF THE INTENTIONAL SUPPRESSION FROM HUMANITY BE VOIDED COMPLETELY IN TOTALITY....WE JUST NEED SOME GOOD PEOPLE.....just good people in the right place at the right time with the right supplies.....the rest will take care of itself.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join