It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the Day They Were Created

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: Vector99
I understand you but nobody can put conditions to God or ask him a performance.

Sounds a bit malevolent...

"Do not ask me questions, just obey my laws, or suffer the fires of pandemonium and hellfire."

Clearly you have never read the bible, all the Jews ever did was question and wrestle with God, the whole OT is about that
The whole Old Testament is about God constantly forgiving Israel of sin and failures and evil

But, you are a theologian I guess?
Know everything

Clearly I have read the bible.

What it is about what I said you disagree with?

That I dont believe it, or that you wish I did?

And yes, I read the bible.. cover to cover.. long ago, when I was a child.. Before I knew it was a load of bollokcs.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Questions:

1) How old was Adam?
2) How do you know?
3) When Adam was in the garden he did not age, he was immortal, so does that mean that he did not begin counting the days of his life until he was kicked out of the garden? Was it a type of birth?
How would this effect the dating of 6k years if we don't know how long he was in the Garden?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

And yes, I read the bible.. cover to cover.. long ago, when I was a child.. Before I knew it was a load of bollokcs.

G0t anything better t0 0ffer us heffe? S0mething that isn't b0II0cks
that we can agree up0n and makes perfect sense?

edit on 16-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

a reply to: TzarChasm

I don't understand God but trusting Him always gives good results.

If you dont understand this creature then how do you know its responsible for the good results?

Because is to Him who I pray.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I can dream an entire universe in one night... Why would God be any less capable?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

We are after all by the very definition of the word God making
reference to the one who spoke ( Vibration ) and created the universe.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

930 yro and we know because the BibIe teIIs us.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

If you dont understand this creature then how do you know its responsible for the good results?

Just like a sugar pill

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: cooperton

We are after all by the very definition of the word God making
reference to the one who spoke ( Vibration ) and created the universe.

Which god? There are dozens

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

a reply to: Vector99
I understand you but nobody can put conditions to God or ask him a performance.

Sounds a bit malevolent...

"Do not ask me questions, just obey my laws, or suffer the fires of pandemonium and hellfire."

Clearly you have never read the bible, all the Jews ever did was question and wrestle with God, the whole OT is about that
The whole Old Testament is about God constantly forgiving Israel of sin and failures and evil

But, you are a theologian I guess?
Know everything

I have only your word and that’s not going to cut it
When you were a child? As if

The bible is a unique book, well beyond trained theologians minds and you read it as a child?
Even if you did, it’s beyond most adults, most trained theologians, as a child you say.

Even if you did, you wouldn’t understand it now never mind as a child, bullocks seems appropriate in this circumstance. It’s as if you equate the ancient Hebrew and Greek texts as if it’s a little golden book, sure that’s not what you read instead

Not trying to be to rude but that’s just silly
As for what you believe, that’s not my business, it’s your freewill to choose as you wish.

What I disagree with is all of this
“Do not ask me questions, just obey my laws, or suffer the fires of pandemonium and hellfire”
And if you have read the bible as you say, you would understand why this is so all wrong, so baseless and childish

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Just like a sugar pill

No, not a sugar pill, like a life support system

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Y0u beIeieve in 12 G0ds ? Y0u must get up very earIy
in the m0urning!

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Y0u beIeieve in 12 G0ds ? Y0u must get up very earIy
in the m0urning!

I dont worship any, but there are a dozen god creatures who have been honored and worshipped for centuries before judaism began its crusade to eliminate the competition.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I dont worship any, but there are a dozen god creatures who have been honored and worshipped for centuries before judaism began its crusade to eliminate the competition.

I know Tsar but that's n0t really inf0rmati0n

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids
I know.
My point is that he did not age in the Garden. The Bible also tells us that. He was created, not born.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

H0w c0uId the first be b0rn?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I know Tsar but that's n0t really inf0rmati0n

You said all the world's religions point to Judaism as the ultimate authority. My response was no crap, it's almost like the Roman Catholic empire was in charge of publishing and censorship. There were multiple higher powers established for thousands of years before the Caesars took turns trying to erase them from history.
edit on 17-12-2019 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
We rely on the sun moon and stars to determine cycles of time and seasons (as it says in the Genesis account). As they didn't cime into existence until day 3, what is your basis for determining ammounts of time that are passing? You have a 'lightbulb' going on and off in some capacity upon the earth to determine morning and evening, but it is not limited by the rotations of sun moon and stars to determine the quantity of time passed. There could arguably have been billions of years passed before a clock on day 3 was created to make the concept of time measurable.
And one must ask themselves what the light was, as there was no sun moor or stars.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
A 24 hour day is based on Earth rotation around its own axis. Since Earth did not exist on day one when God siad: Let there be light. A day must refer to something else, and not that God spent 24 hours saying the Words: Let there be light.

God said: Let there be light, and there was light…..right away.

So a day must refer to something else rather then Our clock, or how long God used to do each of his actions.

When we read each verse that refers to each day. The verses always start out With: And God said.

Every verse that refers to a new day starts out the same. With these three words: And God said...…

Do we really think that every action that God did tok exactly 24 hour to be completed…? Why do we think that… Does God have to keep a timed chedule…. is God on the clock here to get this done on time...

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
6 epoch's/era's would be a better way to say it, so that people could understand it.
But then again the book of Revelation isn't easily understood either.

Young earth creationists are just wrong.....light from a star one billion light years away that left that long ago is just reaching us now.
Think about that.

God isn't bending the basic laws of physics and math to test peoples faith, nor is Satan allowed to do that either to deceive people.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join