It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the IG report coming this week ? Third times the charm .

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Exposing this "First Couple" is the ultimate goal.

twitter.com...

Once you show crimes were committed, the mid-level "flips" on the top dogs.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

That is the hope, I'm sure, but I don't see it happening. Can you imagine the race riots that would happen if it did?

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Even if it does come out this week no one will go to jail. Each side will get just enough confirmation to claim "victory" until the next sideshow to nowhere pops up. First it was the dossier then it was the Mueller report then it was the transcript then something else and something else and now it's the IG report. All have been just vague enough to go nowhere, loopholes and technicalities swooping in to save the accused at the last minute.

You think this is almost over? I'm sure those in power have plenty more sideshows to string everyone along for a few more years at least. The IG report will be a flop just like every other "bombshell" from either side.

You're on the edge of your seat though, that's for sure. They know how to put on a show.
edit on 11/16/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Even if it does come out this week no one will go to jail. Each side will get just enough confirmation to claim "victory" until the next sideshow to nowhere pops up. First it was the dossier then it was the Mueller report then it was the transcript then something else and something else and now it's the IG report. All have been just vague enough to go nowhere, loopholes and technicalities swooping in to save the accused at the last minute.

You think this is almost over? I'm sure those in power have plenty more sideshows to string everyone along for a few more years at least. The IG report will be a flop just like every other "bombshell" from either side.

You're on the edge of your seat though, that's for sure. They know how to put on a show.

Copy and pasting this to a word document to re-quote it to you before your Christmas crow dinner.

Maybe then you will realize that it isn't business as usual in US politics anymore.

Because Trump.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I think they will throw you guys a bone this time. If I were betting, I’d put $5 on McCabe. If they keep giving you nothing, you’re going to get wise... McCabe and maybe ... Rosenstein? Comey?

I’d bet on one of those three, plus a couple of low-level functionaries.

My bet is no one will be indicted. The report will be a dud - just a confirmation that the correct FISA process was not followed and some recommendations for improvement.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

What make you think it's not business as usual under Trump? Whose gone to jail exactly? Oh, no one? Nice reasoning you've got going on there. 👍

Please do save it, but I doubt you'll whip it out after nothing significant happens yet again. But they'll give you just enough ammo to stay invested.

By the way, check your PM's.
edit on 11/16/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I don't agree with you much at all, but on this I do. I have little faith in our DOJ right now.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Like many others I assume, I have been waiting for the hammer to fall on the truly guilty for what seems like 3 years.

Might as well keep waiting.

It's painfully obvious that there are two sets of justice in this country.

One for Trump and company, while the other gets away with everything.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

This again...

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: 727Sky

Like many others I assume, I have been waiting for the hammer to fall on the truly guilty for what seems like 3 years.

Might as well keep waiting.

It's painfully obvious that there are two sets of justice in this country.

One for Trump and company, while the other gets away with everything.

No one is 'getting away' with anything.

It is just that one side is getting actual convictions as outcome of investigations and the other side isn't.

Usually, that indicates something.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Columbus was wrong and all he lost was a ship .

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Columbus was wrong and all he lost was a ship.

Tell that one to the Aztecs and the Incas!

In 1500, Christopher Columbus was arrested and brought before the Spanish king, for crimes such as enslavement, tyranny, dismemberment, murder and general brutality. Not just to natives, but even to the Spanish colonists and his own crews.

On his first voyage, Columbus's caravels were not called the "Pinta" (painted one) and the "Nina" (the little one). Those are nicknames. The real name of the "Pinta" is not known and the real name of the "Nina" was the "Santa Clara".

Columbus also lost an additional 29 ships of the Spanish 'treasure fleet' on his fourth voyage.

Columbus was a bit worse than wrong.

edit on 17/11/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Here's an interesting thought. If IG Horowitz found that the FBI had no political motive in his last big (June 2018) report, would he be willing to change his mind this time?

Analysis: theconservativetreehouse.com... -were-done-wrong/

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

You don’t need to give me a history lesson on Columbus.

Especially off a joke .

The Spanish king huh?

You don’t say ?

Do you know what was going on in Spain at the same time ?

Let me give you a hint.

Using Spanish Inquisition standards.

Christopher Columbus was a Beta Cuck.

You should research and compare events in those time periods .

Before you try to scold someone on something you read in the “how to be a liberal” hand book .

BTW

When history is written liberals are going to be mentioned in the same breath as Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot. When genocide comes up.

Because of the millions of babies they murdered and their insistence to keep murdering them even though their Roe vs Wade argument of “a speck of cells” is long gone .

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hmm
When is this due?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

You don’t need to give me a history lesson on Columbus.

Especially off a joke .

The Spanish king huh?

Sorry, queen Isabella Trastámara (Isabel I) was 'officially' on the throne but co-ruled with her husband Ferdinand of Aragon.

This made Ferdinand..... (drum roll).... the King!

It is also interesting to note that Isabella died in 1504 and had been in decline since the death of her son Prince John in 1497. That meant that during her convalescence, most of her 'royal duties' after then were in fact, fulfilled by her husband, who was, remember, the King at the time (to be clear, this was the year 1500 when Christopher Columbus was brought before him in chains).

You don’t say ?

Do you know what was going on in Spain at the same time ?

Let me give you a hint.

Using Spanish Inquisition standards.

Christopher Columbus was a Beta Cuck.

You should research and compare events in those time periods .

Before you try to scold someone on something you read in the “how to be a liberal” hand book .

BTW

When history is written liberals are going to be mentioned in the same breath as Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot. When genocide comes up.

Because of the millions of babies they murdered and their insistence to keep murdering them even though their Roe vs Wade argument of “a speck of cells” is long gone .

Christopher Columbus dismembered people, both dead and alive. He fit right in with the inquisition crowd (except he wasn't an Inquisitor, or Spanish but he was a Roman Catholic).

And, as far as genocide, Columbus did effectively wipe out most of the Taino tribe (apparently they now think that some escaped). He did things like cut off their hands for 'disobedience'. His troops are recorded as dashing the heads of babies against rocks as they went their merry way a-raping, a-pillaging and a-murdering.

As Columbus said of the Taino, “They do not carry arms or know them. With 50 men we could subjugate them all and make them do whatever we want . . .” And, he did.

9 reasons Christopher Columbus was a murderer, tyrant, and scoundrel - Vox

What a charmer he was! A true humanitarian.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I was speaking about the period when Christopher Columbus went to America . For myself I didn’t care who was in charge it was irrelevant .

Do you think he was the only person in the world doing those things in the 15th century ? It was a barbaric era and so has just about every other century humans have been alive . Slavery,death, mutilation and genocide is called Tuesday in in human history . The Spanish are estimated to have killed 90, million Native Americans Because of illness some of which were spread intentionally.

And if we’re talking about genocide why should we confine ourselves to one time period? I mean human life is human life isn’t it ?

Genocide list

Are you ignoring everyone else because the evil America’s have a holiday ?

Or is it the whole liberal good everyone else bad paradigm ?

Because if it is a Democrat problem.

Just about everything you listed from there Vox happened in the south in greater numbers . I look forward to your thread blaming the democratic party for deaths, mutilation rape and slavery.( I know they were slaves in the north but it wasn’t on as big of a scale and states moved away from it not fight for it )

In you’re battle to expose injustice. I look forward to a thread about the decades of segregation and Jim Crowe laws under the southern Democrats .

When you get done with that Mao killed somewhere between 40 and 60 million. Stalin and Lennon combined kill around 100 million . Hitler killed closer to 9 million Jews gypsies homosexuals and anybody else he wanted. He also killed about 10 million during the occupation of Poland. Not to mention 23 million Soviets lost their life. I can go on like this forever but I’ll stop .

Columbus was a Beta Cuck among evil men .

Why would you need to bring up his actions because of my joke ? No offense but this is one of those topics that fall under “everyone on the Internet already knows that” .

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

That is the hope, I'm sure, but I don't see it happening. Can you imagine the race riots that would happen if it did?

Not if the charges were accompanied by proof. Also, most Black people were proud to see Obama in the White House, but he didn't do a thing for that ethic group. They'd be emotionally hurt if it were proven that Obama broke the law, but not angry at "whitey" or President Trump.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Congressman Ratcliffe is one of the few people who has seen most of the Top Secret documents that formed the foundation for the big FISA-Abuse report that's about to be published.

Democratic leaders are rushing through impeachment proceedings to beat out a potentially scathing revelation about the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation, according to a House Intelligence Committee Republican.

Texas Rep. John Ratcliffe said Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz's forthcoming report on FBI intelligence-gathering activities is "likely to be damning" in how it reflects upon the Obama administration, and by extension former Vice President Joe Biden, who is a leading candidate for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination.
More at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Several "insiders" have said this. But I don't understand how Impeaching President Trump saves Democrats and Joe Biden from being exposed by this report? The report will still be published, even if President Trump were impeached tomorrow morning.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Several "insiders" have said this. But I don't understand how Impeaching President Trump saves Democrats and Joe Biden from being exposed by this report? The report will still be published, even if President Trump were impeached tomorrow morning.

It only makes sense if one of the following were going to happen:
- VP Pence is a blackhat and would put a stop to any prosecutions/further investigations.
- VP Pence is a whitehat and Pelosi/DNC has a plan to remove him around the time that Trump would be removed from office (if that is even remotely conceivable.. IMO removal of Trump is a pipe dream for the Dems).

I think they (the Dem leadership) are extremely scared of what is coming and they are grasping at straws.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join