It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Serious questions cranky:

How many lawyers have experience of Military tribunals?

Are there enough to go around?

Do you have to be a Military lawyer to be allowed to defend in a Military Tribunal?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
How is the word "Marker" used in the last 5 posts @ qmap.pub... today? Does the word "Marker" by itself, or with a bracketed number after it, mean something to the decoders here?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If martial law IS in place over Christmas then families will be safest gathered together and supporting/protecting each other.
When there is a threat to life families will re-bond more closely - and they'll need that to get through the Great Awakening!

qmap.pub...

This happened on the night of Dec. 25th.

I seem to recall something about remaining calm and the primary targets are within D.C. But, you would think on Christmas, most of the coup plotters and traitors would be back home in their home states, unless.......?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Are you referring to Congress, or the Government "public servants", present and past? There area lot of coup plotters that keep trying and failing to take down President Trump.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I've found a new layer of information:

1) Using the "Crumb Analysis" tab on the spreadsheet, we can see how many times lines within posts (Crumbs) have appeared before in any posts on the Qmap... let's call these MULTIPLES.

2) By reading only those lines that are MULTIPLES we get a different sense from the post.

3) By reading a day's worth of only the MULTIPLES lines from posts we get a decent sized message.

EXAMPLE from today, reading only MULTIPLES from first thru last post, bottom to top within post:

START
The swamp runs DEEP.
Game theory.
This is not another 4-year election.
No.
Information warfare.
WW.
5:5?
Worth remembering.
Welcome to the [D] party con.
Discovery.
Propaganda.
Marker [9].
They will fight but you are ready.
First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction.
First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening.
END

This implies:
1) Propaganda HAS to be made out of the "D party Con", indictments and arrests in order to burn a deep memory into our souls.
This will help stop any recurrence.
2) First arrest will confirm future direction implies it will make obvious that the Military will be used!

edit on 17-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, Markers are primarily used to:

1) Highlight posts as important,
2) Identify what time frame is relevant: Far past to ACTION IN PROGRESS,
3) Link related Q posts, which increases data relevant to a message and thence deeper understanding.

Markers followed by Kill boxes:
a) Numbers - time or quantity,
b) Letters - people or objects (missile, report etc)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

QoS, thanks for the reminder on Q456 (which was 36 minutes into Christmas EVE morning)!

It may be that their flights get grounded by a Storm? Or they're already arrested?
Alternatively, how many would not want to bring the military down on their families, so would stay away from home?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

My reference to the happening was Washington crossing the Delaware. It happened late Dec. 25th and early Dec. 26th, 1776.

I believe Q has posted that picture more than once.

edit on 18-12-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

OK QoS, thanks, did not know the actual event date!

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

How many lawyers have experience of Military tribunals? Are there enough to go around? Do you have to be a Military lawyer to be allowed to defend in a Military Tribunal?

I don't know all the details, but what I expect when the military picks one up for deep state high crimes they will have access to the NSA database. The evidence will be clear, overwhelming and decisive. There will be no word salad games that goes on for years tying up resources. Justice will be swift.

There maybe some on the edges that get dragged out. Trump has made it clear he does not want to mess around this on when the action is taken.

There will be top secret and classified information in play which will limit who can take part in any judicial proceedings. With Jeffery Epstein going the way it did, I expect a military tribunal in the background on this one.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Earth's magnetic north is shifting at an 'unprecedented' rate of 30 miles a year - throwing satellite positioning data and navigation systems off course

The Earth's magnetic North Pole is travelling at an unprecedented rate and is picking up speed as it moves towards Siberia, according to new satellite data.

This is the fastest recorded shift of the Earth's north since the mid-16th century and could cause havoc for aviation and navigation systems, including smartphone apps that use GPS.

daily mail

Over the last decade or so, the magnetic north pole has left the Canadian Artic and is heading toward Siberia -- fast!

I'm seriously wondering if we're seeing the beginning of a pole reversal.

We are seeing a reversal IMO. I had a couple of threads I started. It is my theory that the water cycle is changing patterns for the new locations of the poles.

Here is a decent site to find out more.
maps.ngdc.noaa.gov...

and here
magneticreversal.org...

edit on 18-12-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Did someone here drop this article?

Maybe I dropped it.

Maybe I found it an didn't drop it.

The article doesn't pertain to MT lawyers, and the author is unknown, but the premise is interesting.

Hiding Behind the BAR
Why Attorneys are not Lawyers

Warning: This could make you less intelligent, or not.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
21 POTUS tweets on Dec 17th... reinforcing my view that we are working towards arrests from Saturday 21st.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Marker [9]. Interdasting.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Look at drops from March 3-4, 2019 and 2018.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Cheers CoramDeo, illuminating for me.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Trillium

UK's Serious Fraud Office.

Is there also a Silly Fraud Office, like the Ministry of Silly Walks?

MontyPython anyone? "Now for something totally different".

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, if we get Marker [8] tomorrow and Marker [7] Thursday, then we will know it's marking off another Ten days of darkness? running to Dec 26th (Boxing Day)?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Funny that Q calls this a "photo"...

top topics

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join