It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Alex Jones has a late-breaking article published on the alleged Food Poisoning.

Here: www.infowars.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Ummmmm, no.....and that would be quite something. Where did you hear this his food taster was rushed to the hospital? Are we sure he even has a food taster?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Thanks for pointing me that my post has been quoted on endchan... interdasting! Seems to be getting mixed reviews.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Ummmmm, no.....and that would be quite something. Where did you hear this his food taster was rushed to the hospital? Are we sure he even has a food taster?

The food taster is the executive chef. He/she is the last person to taste the food for the first family before it goes out.

Now I have no idea how it works if the meal isnt prepared by the WH Exec Chef. I would guess there is a food taster of some sort.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The Iran Cables

In an unprecedented leak from one of the world’s most secretive regimes, an anonymous source provided 700 pages of Iranian intelligence reports to The Intercept, saying they wanted to “let the world know what Iran is doing in my country Iraq.”

Here is a short video explaining how this story came about. This is the first time that anyone has gotten a glimpse into the inner workings of the Iranian government, one of the most secretive on the planet:

The Story Behind the Iran Cables

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Trillium

Thanks for pointing me that my post has been quoted on endchan... interdasting! Seems to be getting mixed reviews.

Just hope it open a few more eye
the more the better

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Interesting find in this tweet proves Prince Andrew was LYING about not sweating at time of Virginia Roberts alleged meets:

10:01 AM · Nov 17, 2019

The allegations centre on 2001 and the article in the above tweet is Nov 12th 2000, so months prior.

Prince Andrew said he didn't sweat "at that time" because of an adrenalin condition following the Falklands war. This is economical with the truth:
a) Falklands war = 1982,
b) Article saying sweating profusely = 2000,
c) Alleged abuse of Virginia Roberts = 2001.

Maybe he did have a documented "no sweat" condition in the 80s but by 2000 he was sweating again - therefore the reasoning of his denial of the allegations is INVALID!

ETA - Sourced from endchan.net...

edit on 18-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Peter Strzok spoke very poorly of Walmart shoppers. Associated them with President Trump. I go there every week. Full scope of humanity present. Doesn't bother me at all.

My issue is that when people go out in public they should at least exercise a degree of courtesy and respect toward fellow shoppers. This means I don't want to see their butt cracks or their boobs or their weird fetishes. I don't want to listen to their domestic issues or their phone calls.

Wal-Mart is not your living room.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Australia is quite literally a country on 🔥🔥🔥, scorched earth, yet very little to nothing in msm. Considering some 85% of the population lives on or near the coastlines this map is unbelievable!

myfirewatch.landgate.wa.gov.au...

twitter feed

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Heh, that's my earlier post though I didn't post it to endchan.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
ALICE experiment at CERN/the LHC - Time Projection Chamber

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP
Anything from Q in regards to Trump being possibly poisoned? Just read about it this morning. Apparently Trumps food tester was rushed to the hospital for poisoning.

Probably just a ploy to get folks to Google "Trump" and "Poison" together.
The results are all about how he poisons people with his words.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Everyone gave me crap about my previous posts regarding the ALICE package at CERN having to do with time research. With your post, now no one can deny it.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Lady Colin Campbell sparks outrage on GMB for claiming ‘underage sex with prostitutes isn’t the same as paedophilia’

The 70-year-old socialite said that while she was not defending Jeffrey Epstein, there is a "difference" between a minor and a child.

Speaking on Good Morning Britain, she said: "You all seem to have forgotten that Jeffrey Epstein, the offence with which he was charged and for which he was imprisoned, was soliciting prostitution from minors.

"That is not the same thing as paedophilia."

But stunned GMB host Piers Morgan hit back, asking: "What do you call it?"

She then answered: "Prostitution"

the sun

video

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Interesting punctuation.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Adam Schiff “acted in concert” with Politico to leak allegedly false information from the impeachment inquiry as part of a “scheme” to advance the “inquisition” against Trump, according to an explosive defamation lawsuit filed by a White House official.

breitbart

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I hear ya. There is a wide variation of Walmart conditions and shoppers from store to store. The one I frequent in Lake Zurich, Illinois is bright, clean, with "normal" shoppers. Went to one in Milwaukee this year that was indeed frightful.
edit on 11/18/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Glencore has been mentioned in early Q threads, here's more info

Glencore: The Criminal Conspiracy Behind The Clinton Machine
reddit
(I know it's Reddit but this person did a lot of research)

EXCLUSIVE: Clinton Foundation Got $100M From ‘Blood Minerals’ Firm
daily caller

Here's an article about Dan Gertler

The Israeli Tycoons With Millions in Swiss Bank Accounts

The disclosure of over 10,000 people with more than $100 billion in Swiss accounts at HSBC, the London-based banking group, shows that the bank has housed money for dictators and their families, arms dealers and tax evaders from around the world.

One of the accounts mentioned in HSBC documents belonged jointly to the Schnitzler and Gertler families, both key figures in the Israeli diamond industry. It involves an account registered to a Virgin Islands firm called Armoran Investments, the beneficiaries of which are Asher Gertler, the president of the Israel Diamond Exchange.

haaretz
edit on 18-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I hear ya. There is a wide variation of Walmart conditions and shoppers from store to store. The one I frequent in Lake Zurich, Illinois is bright, clean, with "normal" shoppers. Went to one in Milwaukee this year that was indeed frightful.

Agreed.
I will drive 30 minutes further to go to the 'good' Walmart when I just have to go to a Walmart. It is the clientele that makes one better than the other.
The close one is less than ten minutes away from home.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Lookup Marc Rich (Glencore founder) who was pardoned by Bill Clinton.
There was a Federal prosecutor Mary Jo White who was appointed to investigate the pardon. She was later replaced by James Comey, who found no illegality on Clinton's part. Go figure.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join