It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The mayor of Muncie, Indiana, was arrested by the FBI in a corruption probe

Dennis Tyler, the Democratic mayor of Muncie, Indiana, was arrested at his home on Monday morning, according to the FBI.

An arrest warrant was executed at Tyler's home at 7:30 a.m., and he is currently in FBI custody, according to Chris Bavender, spokeswoman with the FBI in Indianapolis.

The US Attorney's Office in the Southern District of Indiana said acting US Attorney Josh Minkler will hold a press conference Monday afternoon to announce charges related to public corruption. Sarah Beach, information coordinator with Muncie, said the city will release further information when they receive it.

CNN

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

If you lie is it still a violation of HIPPA?

C_ANN

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I see it every time I go to the Walmart a few Towns over

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: queenofswords

To be quite honest with the mutant degeneracy in Walmarts I'm surprised there aren't more especially around Black Friday

Q mentioned Walmarts awhile ago.

NO COINCIDENCES.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I see it every time I go to the Walmart a few Towns over

I stopped going there several years ago because of the environment there, but had to duck into one in Durango, Colorado while on vacation.

Talk about shell-shock.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
White House official sues Politico, targets Schiff’s role in impeachment

A White House official on Monday sued Politico and one of its reporters over stories and tweets that he says falsely accuse him of “lying, deceit and unethical conduct.”

Kash Patel, the National Security Council’s senior counterterrorism director, is seeking more than $25 million in damages in the suit filed in Virginia.

Schiff is a major target. The suit, which includes its share of Trumpian language, says the defendants “acted in concert” with the congressman or his aides to further the impeachment probe. The alleged purpose was to “destroy Kash’s reputation” as a lawyer and presidential aide to further “Schiff’s baseless Ukrainian quid pro quo hoax.”

Q1481

Jun 12 2018 21:08:43 (EST)
Connected.
www.foxnews.com...📁
www.foxnews.com...📁
Kashyap Patel - name to remember.
Q

Today is the 322nd day of the year, leaving 43 days in this decade.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein accuser says his house had cameras "monitoring private moments"

In her first TV interview, Farmer alleges that Epstein had extensive surveillance inside his home, including tiny pinhole cameras.

"The main thing he did when I walked in, and I thought was interesting, he showed me where the cameras, the men monitoring everything, were. So, if you're facing the house, there's a window on the right that's barred. That's the media room, is what he called it. And so, there was a door that looked like an invisible door with all this limestone and everything. And you push it, and you go in. And I saw, all the cameras, it was, like, old televisions basically, like, stacked."

"They were monitors inside this cabinet. And there were men sitting here. And I looked on the cameras, and I saw toilet, toilet, bed, bed, toilet, bed. I'm like, 'I am never gonna use the restroom here and I'm never gonna sleep here,' you know what I mean? It was very obvious that they were, like, monitoring private moments."

She believes there are tapes - the question is, who has them? 

interview with CBS this morning

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

John Solomon announced last month that he's starting his own media company. The Hill doesn't like that. Solomon should just kiss them goodbye.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

My look at what just pop here on endchan

https:// endchan.net/qrbunker/res/3324.html#q3530

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will deliver remarks to the media at 2:30 p.m. ET. No word on the topic.‬

Pieces moving fast

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Peter Strzok spoke very poorly of Walmart shoppers. Associated them with President Trump. I go there every week. Full scope of humanity present. Doesn't bother me at all.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The Supreme Court just said Trump's tax returns don't have to be turned over to Congress.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will deliver remarks to the media at 2:30 p.m. ET. No word on the topic.‬

Pieces moving fast

Could be this:

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is expected to announce on Monday that the U.S. is softening its position on Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank, the latest in a series of Trump administration moves that weaken Palestinian claims to statehood.

Pompeo plans to repudiate a 1978 State Department legal opinion that held that civilian settlements in the occupied territories are “inconsistent with international law.”

The move will likely anger Palestinians and put the U.S. at odds with other nations working to end the conflict.
More at: www.haaretz.com...

Israel vs Palestine issues don't evoke any emotions for me, but a lot of people follow this stuff like a hawk.

-------
BTW, the New York Times is really hitting Sec of State Pompeo hard today. Declaring that he graduated last in his class at West Point, in Integrity.

Source: www.nytimes.com...

edit on 11/18/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
In regards to Prince Andrew... someone dug up an old newspaper article.

@DrMatthewSweet

November 12, 2000. From the Dublin tabloid Sunday World. Interesting to see what's mentioned here, two decades ago - Ghislaine Maxwell, two references to profuse sweating, "by all accounts a lovely man".

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
LOL! I haven't watched that show in over a decade. Thanks for the memories.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This was released by State Dept today.

Publi c Designation, Due to Involvement in Significant Corruption, of Kenya’s Former Attorney General Amos Sitswila Wako

Maybe Pompeo will deliver something on Iran’s President Rouhani raided $4.8 billion from the National Development Fund to pay for terrorism.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Anything from Q in regards to Trump being possibly poisoned? Just read about it this morning. Apparently Trumps food tester was rushed to the hospital for poisoning.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Same here, but I do worry about popping up on one of those sites.... www.peopleofwalmart.com...

None of us are immune... www.peopleofwalmart.com...

edit on 18-11-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Same

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join