It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Black Hawk down.

MPR News
‏Verified account @MPRnews

BREAKING: The Minnesota National Guard confirmed that it has lost contact with a UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter that took off from St. Cloud Thursday afternoon.
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gastrok

Yes Gastrok, a few times... but never really developed into a sequence of chess piece moves!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
David McRot wound up today... tweeted 12 times in last 4 hrs... 13 times in last 6 hours... messaging?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Countdown maybe? What's a Rothie to do when their time is running out?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

This is unacceptable, WTH ? Enough is Enough with the sicko's , like watching a tragic comedy. If this was some kid with a pretend bread gun, all Hell would break loose ! Zero tolerance, former leader of the UN, Seriously ?

Biden's new campaign ad claims POTUS is being mocked by other World leaders, yeah, black face Trudeau and the other deadbeat 'leaders' opinion is soooo important to American's, Not. Boy, they sure got that done quickly, meanwhile " scrappy Joe" is bulldogging and fat shaming one of the few showing up at his town halls that dare ask a Q-uestion about he and his son's wrongdoing in Ukraine....ugh... he's such a tough, alpha male, Not !

Hang in there guys, if POTUS can handle this, so can WE.... this actually REALLY is all about the Kids. Keep the Faith young parents, you're way ahead of the game if you're here, wish I was that smart at your age. One thing I know for sure is that the little lessons become big ones, don't pass up an opportunity to teach your child something useful and meaningful, they Remember !

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I was thinking more of a message to the bloodlines? ...12 ...+1

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
youtu.be...
Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom
(Don't Ya Jes Love It)
Chick-A-Boom
............BOOM
................BOOM
....................BOOM

Grand Jury Was Convened to Investigate Seth Rich's Murder

Turns out there was a Grand Jury to investigate Seth Rich's murder. His brother Aaron testified under oath according to documents.

"4. Since the day he learned that he had lost his only sibling, Aaron has worked diligently to assist law enforcement to bring Seth’s murderer to justice. For well over a year, Aaron has devoted countless hours assisting state and federal law enforcement officials investigating the murder. He has provided law enforcement officials with access to all of Seth’s property, followed up regularly with the officials regarding their investigation, and voluntarily testified under oath as a witness before a grand jury convened to investigate Seth’s murder."

Sauce: www.courthousenews.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
www.cnsnews.com...

circanada.com...

Is This Fake News ??

or..................

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: Trillium
WOW Awesome

Stealthy Jeff dropping bombs on twatter

twitter.com...

Meh...and what did he do when he was in the position to actually help?

Not leak - so you would not really know what he did or did not do. Recuse for one which set up RR. Opened Uranium 1 investigation. Cleared out the swamp enough to put in Barr - planned.

Much more, but zero was publicized and required a lot of digging to put the pieces together.

I'd say no leaks was his greatest achievement per DJT chief edict.

I really and sincerely hope that this turns out to be the case!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
David McRot wound up today... tweeted 12 times in last 4 hrs... 13 times in last 6 hours... messaging?

It’s glorious!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
President Trump Delivers Remarks at the National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Q mentioned Turley.

@turley

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: queenofswords

Mind control is real.

Scary real

It is something a strong minded person can overcome. Willpower to remain myself at all times is the decider I truly believe and some people are easier than others to make suggestions to and have them doing things very much out of their normal behavior. Example being the hypnotist who totally can get some people under and going of on fantastic tricks. While others are like me and are going "what is this, meh," when it is our turn.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
a reply to: toolgal462
You are not alone! This is part of the process to expose the truth for those still in the dark. Not all will believe even when the drops hit with undisputed phone conversations, videos, and photos etc. Those in the dark are still following and hoping to remove orange man at any cost.

But know as these events unfold with zero evidence proven some are awakened to the madness and ready to see a different picture than has been painted. Thus why The Plan is slowly being shown as not to cause even more divide than has been caused.

Dark to Light

Well, this brings me to something else troubling. My most Leftist, Dem supporting friend said to me 2 days ago that he was "really worried about the deep fakes" (videos/audios/pics) that are coming in the future.

The DNC/Progressive lies won't help anymore. The public is finally getting a chance to hear some facts heretofore not allowed in their news.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
GodMother P.
The "Chair" serves the Master.
Who is the Master?
P = C.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Twitter Censorship Confirmed: "Shadow Banning" Is Now Written Into The Platform's New Terms

www.zerohedge.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The wholesale public melt downs , first Biden... and this one by Nancy are exposing the lack of control in plain sight, for all to see .... ..... they wouldn't last a week of what they have inflicted on POTUS

Darn she is a Catholic ...when convenient lol

edit on 1252019 by MetalThunder because: 636687

edit on 1252019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Rudy in Ukraine.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
What in the world
WOW now that pushing the envelope

newsbreakinglive.com...

What in the world

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

This will be interesting. Some high school kid built one once and, of course, got in trouble for it.

I hope that Ukrainian has some personal protection. For telling the truth, he probably now has a target on his back.
edit on 12/5/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join