posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:43 PM
This is a list of the coolest , I prefer “universal truths” I have come across....
1) Never fight a battle with nothing to win.
(Hands down my favorite...no close second.. every single time I go to get into a conflict I stop and ask myself, “is there even a win for me
here?!?”.. if not, I’m done, instantly.
2) power does not corrupt, power reveals.. power doesn’t make good people bad. It makes bad people stop pretending.
3) If the people with all the wealth and authority , who make all the rules, point at those with no power and who make no rules. Be very very
This one is super relevant for today’s political stuff...
Illegal immigrants do not run anything... they have zero wealth and make zero rules.. so when TPTB point at them and say “they are keeping the
wages low” or whatever..
Well TPTB made the rules that allow them to work here illegally.. fine any business that employs illegals a million per illegal and that problem stops
It doesn’t really need to be a million... just whatever number makes it no longer profitable... likely 20kish..
4) give your respect freely, but demand to be respected in return.
5) never look a gift horse in the mouth.. if someone gives you a gift that is inherently valuable, you do not inspect the gift to decide if you want
It is inherently valuable, and it is a gift. Shut up and take it.