It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign To Sue CNN For “Substantial Payment” After Project Veritas Undercover Exposé

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The fun will be "watching" how CNN defends and justifies their biases 😎

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: underwerks
The real story is that Donald Trump is dumb enough to sue someone using Project Veritas as evidence. You couldn't come up with any "news" more fake.

Every single thing they have ever put out has completely been a bold faced lie. I look forward to the discovery portion of the trial.

nice, and you can back up those words with ......facts?

I'll tell you what, just for the fun of it, why don't you list evidence of anything Project Veritas has been right about?

That hasn't been outed as selectively edited garbage?

And I'll rebut those with facts about what really happened.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The real story is that Donald Trump is dumb enough to sue someone using Project Veritas as evidence. You couldn't come up with any "news" more fake.

Every single thing they have ever put out has completely been a bold faced lie. I look forward to the discovery portion of the trial.

I'll tell you what, just for the fun of it, why don't you list evidence of anything Project Veritas has been right about?

So you are on the record saying "cnn is completely unbiased and just reports the facts"......

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Why would they have to justify biases?

They've either broadcast lies and defamed the President or they haven't.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

So you are on the record saying "cnn is completely unbiased and just reports the facts"......

Lolz🤪

No news organization on the face of the earth is unbiased. There hasn't been a time in human history where that has been a thing.

Have you guys on the right really been this naive all along? The only news here is that you see bias in journalism as news..

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernForkway26
a reply to: DBCowboy
Lies are intentional deception. The news/press has a specific role to inform the public. A news organization that intentionally and knowingly broadcasts a lie should be punished. If we let one lie go, when does it stop? Eventually the citizens will be completely brainwashed by propaganda.

It is one thing to be wrong about a fact, it happens to everybody from time to time. Hyperbolic opinions and characterizations and bias are all protected speech. It is another thing all together to intentionally lie.

If we start punishing the media every time it lied, we'd have no media.

This isn't a new thing. The media has been distorting the facts since the written word was developed.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Liberal Democrats and Liberal MSM are out-of-touch-with-America FOOLS.

www.foxnews.com...

What's the word for intentionally damaging one's own country?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.foxnews.com...

LOL ... Fox News?

I know a word it's not: treason.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.foxnews.com...

MAGA?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Lets put it this way, would anyone be supporting Warren if she tried to sue Fox News because of biased coverage?

What's next?

Does a political figure go after sites like ATS because we say negative things about them?

Free speech is paramount!

Even if it's speech you don't like or disagree with.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: 727Sky

I have always believed that Freedom of Speech is reserved for the Truth.

That is why you can sue people who defame you.

What is happening with most of the MSM is actually treasonous and should be dealt with on that basis.

He should also go after the individual talking heads at the same time.

P

No, freedom of speech is not reserved for the truth. It's about everyone being allowed to express their opinion.

Freedom of speech implies that some of that speech must be untrue and that those expressing their opinion are unrestrained.

You can't have both.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I'd double and triple check the sources on this, based upon Project Veritas's previous abuses of the truth.

In Orwell's book 1984, the "Ministry of Truth" was a propaganda department purely concerned with making up lies. This feels just like that.

Project Veritas From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: gortex

Lol ...

You should actually look up some of the previous presidents and how the media/newspapers treated them...

What has trump proven in court lol?!?!

Nothing..

I know, the entire MSM save for FOX, couldn't get their lips on Obama's ass cheeks fast enough.

If the entire world's media is saying something different to one media outlet, perhaps it is the different media outlet that is lying?

I mean, most journalists have always prided themselves on their truthfulness in the face of powerful foes. You'd have to explain how a planet full of reporters suddenly all went evil.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
I usd to watch Robin meade in HLN for years, she started on 911, no kidding.

then in like 2012 they had some headlines about San Angelo, where I lived in Texas.

and I knew what HLN was saing was not the turth becuase I lived in San angelo..

I have not watched HLN or CNN since then. they blatantly lied. so I left.

then the 2016 election came along and I started watching FOXNEWS

the one thing that upsets me the most about the whole 2016 election is

I stated watching Hannity, and he started making sense.

I will never forgive the Democrats and the DNC for that.....

Ever!!!

Is 24 hour opinion, news?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The fun will be the specific identification of news articles which are false, because CNN fact checks and cross verifies. They have substantial departments dedicated to the task.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Lol ...

You should actually look up some of the previous presidents and how the media/newspapers treated them...

Nothing..

I know, the entire MSM save for FOX, couldn't get their lips on Obama's ass cheeks fast enough.

If the entire world's media is saying something different to one media outlet, perhaps it is the different media outlet that is lying?

I mean, most journalists have always prided themselves on their truthfulness in the face of powerful foes. You'd have to explain how a planet full of reporters suddenly all went evil.

I'll go with "because their bosses tell them to" for 400. Or do you think all the MSM outlets allow independent journalism with no spin?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Lol ...

Nothing..

I'll go with "because their bosses tell them to" for 400. Or do you think all the MSM outlets allow independent journalism with no spin?

All reporters do for the most part is read approved news messages off their teleprompters . The agenda is set at a much higher level and all the talking heads do is read what shows on the teleprompter. youtu.be...

I rest my case

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

Lolz🤪

No news organization on the face of the earth is unbiased. There hasn't been a time in human history where that has been a thing.

Have you guys on the right really been this naive all along? The only news here is that you see bias in journalism as news..

And you are cool with CNN daily spewing lies.

That is the point I am making and you are saying 100% that it is ok.

So when they claim Trump will be impeached this time for sure you know that is complete garbage.

We can agree on this

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The clear thing is those that carry the title of journalism should be held to a standard of ethics. The current new media (right or Left) place the title of a journalist on talking heads that haven't a clue what journalism is. Sure a journalist can reflect some bias as long as its made clear it is their individual opinion and not a large corporation trying to steer the masses under the vessel of their talking heads being journalist.

Yes maybe under current law a corporate body has a right to lie to the masses but

every time I go to the grocery store and look at a product it had better not lie about its ingredients on the premise of free speech.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join